[Confirmed] Three will be selling OnePlus phones

1. yiddyuk
    Gingerbread Nov 26, 2018

yiddyuk , Nov 26, 2018 :
    OnePlus has long moved on from using low cost as their marketing scheme, on the contrary they said still in the OnePlus One times that "the point isn't to sell cheap phones but to sell good phones" which in the beginning probably wasn't true & they had to keep the phones cheap to be able to gather attention but as the times moved on & they became more & more recognised they went more & more expensive meanwhile going more & more premium with the specs, & granted the price ratio is about the same compared to the likes of Samsung, Google & Apple, But upwards of £580 is a lot of money & can't really be called cheap, so the likelihood of them selling an even more expensive phone with maybe a 2k display is a big possibility.

Saying that I'm still unconvinced that they actually will sell 2 different phones I rather think they'll sell 1 phone with a lower & higher end version like it is now.

Chiramisu likes this.
  2. 2pints
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2018

2pints , Dec 1, 2018 :
    One plus 7Pro and one plus 7, or just straight in with the Oneplus Pro series?

yiddyuk likes this.
  3. __AK__
    Gingerbread Dec 25, 2018

4. james.c.stitt
    Eclair Jan 2, 2019

yiddyuk likes this.
  5. G_Rich_Cowan_EQlj
    Gingerbread Jan 5, 2019

G_Rich_Cowan_EQlj , Jan 5, 2019 :
    I have an unlocked OnePlus 6t. I'm using a 3 SIM but don't have the option for volte or WiFi calling. any odeas,?
    o. spoken to 3. They won't help as I don't buy the phone from.them.
    Any help appreciated....

yiddyuk likes this.
  6. yiddyuk
    Gingerbread Jan 5, 2019

yiddyuk , Jan 5, 2019 :
    you'll probably have to wait a few months until the starts selling OnePlus phones

G_Rich_Cowan_EQlj likes this.
  7. __AK__
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2019

__AK__ , Jan 6, 2019 :
    Try to enable it this way:

dial *#800#
    tap logikit
    tap function switch
    tick VoLTE and VoWiFi
    restart phone.

then in setting under SIM you have the option to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi.

VoWiFi is confirmed working, VoLTE doesn't seem to be working for most.

G_Rich_Cowan_EQlj likes this.
  8. G_Rich_Cowan_EQlj
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2019

G_Rich_Cowan_EQlj , Jan 7, 2019 :
    tried it and options there now. thanks very much for you help...

9. ravijain87
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2019

ravijain87 , Apr 11, 2019 :
    Hey guys,

Anyone seen or heard anything about OnePlus being sold on Three? I just saw the post about how to get VoWiFi yesterday and managed to get that working but like many others I can't get VoLTE working on my OP6. Other than that, it would just be great to be able to split the cost over 24 months rather than needing to pay for the phone upfront.

I did tweet them both (OP UK and Three UK) but got no reply....