Confused.....

1. Eddieo
    Gingerbread Jul 21, 2015

Eddieo , Jul 21, 2015 :
    I want a new phone but as for jumping through hoops to get one......really?

Pranjal.Cmod likes this.
  2. LionelDVD
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 21, 2015

Eddieo and Pranjal.Cmod like this.
  3. wmm
    KitKat Jul 21, 2015

wmm , Jul 21, 2015 :
    Many fewer hoops to jump through this time around; just put your name and email address on a list (once the phone is launched) and they'll let you know when they have one for you; then you buy it. Simple. (There will be other avenues for potentially getting an invitation sooner, if you don't want to wait, but those are optional and you can just ignore them if you want.)

PVS Kharoud, Eddieo and Pranjal.Cmod like this.
  4. Eddieo
    Gingerbread Jul 21, 2015

Eddieo , Jul 21, 2015 :
    Thank you so much.....I saw a link to a list article. and on there it said there is a reservation system. Do you know where it is please as we will be travelling on release date

its on here: https://blog.oneplus.net/2015/07/the-oneplus-2-invite-system-new-and-improved/

5. leemartin
    Lollipop Jul 21, 2015

Eddieo and Donn like this.
  6. wmm
    KitKat Jul 21, 2015

wmm , Jul 21, 2015 :
    That's the best information we have so far. I'm pretty sure the list won't be opened until after the launch, in order to minimize the number of people signing up on speculation and deciding later not to purchase, but whether that's minutes, days, or weeks after the actual launch event is just guesswork.

Eddieo likes this.
  7. Eddieo
    Gingerbread Jul 21, 2015

Eddieo , Jul 21, 2015 :

whatever rocks your boat!;)

saying that, we will be travelling through France this wek on way to Italy and dog Pooh everywhere! a they don't pick up..its like playing hop scotch (if your old enough to remember) and disgusting....