Congratulations, Malaysia!

1. GoldenBoyRB
    Lollipop Apr 20, 2015

GoldenBoyRB , Apr 20, 2015 :
    On behalf of the neighboring country, Indonesia, I would like to congratulate Malaysia for the long-awaited release.

It is hell of a delay, but it's finally done. I have no idea on how OnePlus would sell the phone there, but I certainly hope they would gain success, although the OnePlus 2 is on its way.

It would be a shame for OnePlus if they do not do well in Malaysia after looking at your main thread. You guys definitely put every single countries on this planet to a shame having 3700++ pages despite being a non-released country. That is awesome.

And looks like Kuala Lumpur is the 1st city to have 2 official Fan Gatherings, ever. I hope this upcoming fan gathering is also a success.

Lastly I would also like to thank @Jevoly and @finaldentiny, the 2 moderators who had been helping Indonesia sub-forum before I was appointed moderator. Keep up the good work.

I hope we can continue this friendship and maybe arrange a multi-national fan gathering... (we should try this :D)

Malaysia boleh!

[​IMG]

2. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2015

Jevoly , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Nothing much to say about the delays. It's just like.... FINALLY!!!

We are just a bunch of crazy people here, dreaming to make OnePlus launch their phone here, and we did it! :D

Our friendship continue in this forum till the launch of OP2, OP3, OP4.... :p

Thanks Indonesia! :cool:

Terence Chin, PRK.R, linea84 and 6 others like this.
  3. jeffery
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2015

4. alwialfiansyah
    Jelly Bean Apr 21, 2015

kampuamee and Jevoly like this.
  5. finaldentiny
    Community Veteran Apr 21, 2015

finaldentiny , Apr 21, 2015 :
    On behalf of Malaysia, thank you!:)
    *multi-racial gathering? It's on this Friday!:rolleyes::p:D*
    May our friendship blooms:)

6. cygyt
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2015

kampuamee and linea84 like this.
  7. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Apr 21, 2015

Jevoly , Apr 21, 2015 :
    It's perfect. Thanks. :)

PRK.R and kampuamee like this.
  8. tssu
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2015

tssu , Apr 21, 2015 :
    OnePLUS One is indeed a very handsome and good phone. I bought an international version from overseas. My problem surfaced when I needed to get it repaired. My experience with OnePLUS service is the worst I had ever experienced. So my sharing is this: unless you're prepared to be disappointed and to write off your device when you need services, don't buy. As a rule, NEVER BUY FROM ANY COMPANY WHICH YOU CANNOT REACH BY PHONE OR ADDRESS. The internet is full of complaints on OnePLUS service.

9. shangyilim
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 22, 2015

kampuamee and GoldenBoyRB like this.
  10. GoldenBoyRB
    Lollipop Apr 22, 2015

GoldenBoyRB , Apr 22, 2015 :
    [​IMG]
    :D

finaldentiny likes this.
  11. kampuamee
    Lollipop Apr 22, 2015

kampuamee , Apr 22, 2015 :