Congratulations ONEPLUS for doing it again! via OnePlus Nord

1. grgsujan
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020 at 5:19 PM

grgsujan , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 22, 2020 at 5:19 PM :
    I have been Oneplus user since Oneplus one times. I have been a Oneplus supporter and have been buying 3t,5t,6. Now i am on the Nord. Everytime, i bought a Oneplus device, i was happy except for the camera. GCAM helped me to use it. Then i went to pixel line. When they released the Nord, i was so excited for what it offered for the price point. The IMX586 sensor was the one used in OP7pro and 8. Despite of the processor and ISP, the nord was deprived of the camera algorithm. I am sure now that they have done this intentionally to differentiate from flagships! Samsung midrangers and low midrangers take better photos than this phone which costs way less! The images are soft, contrast is high, no details, worst night shots and others! Ultrawide camera is garbage!
    Basically, we have fallen for the Oneplus marketing. They touted it as a flagship camera like OP8! 😓 This seriously is my last Oneplus Nord.
    I know no smartphone is perfect. I love the other things about this phone but if they made the camera better, it would have been an absolute bargain at this price!

2. Shailender Sharma
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2020 at 8:58 PM

3. avil25
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2020 at 1:50 AM

4. Gokul7373
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2020 at 2:09 AM

Gokul7373 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 23, 2020 at 2:09 AM :
    So the problem with you is only camera. Right?

But see around the overall OnePlus threads there end number of users are reporting against the OnePlus updates. Including camera there are more and more problems still exists in the phone.

5. Fast_and_Curious
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2020 at 3:55 AM

6. avil25
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2020 at 4:33 AM

avil25 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 23, 2020 at 4:33 AM :
    Well i don't think update is such a big issue now for nord. It's only 2 month since android 11 got released. If its got released in dec or even early jan its fine. But nobody is patient enough i think.
    But seriously I think something is terribly wrong with OnePlus now. They are destroying everything they once knows for. Look at their UI in oos11, Their pricing, useless macro and depth sensor, the cheaper nord n10 and n100 and so on. And what worries me most is they know all this that what makes them different, they know what we people want but still they seams to ignore everything. They were once the company that listened to their community but now everything only look like its gimmick