Connected to network, mobile internet, able to send/receive SMS, but can't make any calls!

1. Pikill Cupcake May 12, 2016

Pikill, May 12, 2016 :
    Hello,

I'm hoping someone would be able to help me. I've had a through search for this issue on this and other forums, and this seems to be unique, although please forgive me if this is a common issue that somehow I've magically overlooked.

My phone cut out during a phone call, and I have been unable to make or receive calls since. I have full connectivity to the network (3), am able to freely use the mobile internet, and can send and receive SMS. When I try to make a call, it just won't ring. When others try to call me, it will either direct straight to voicemail, or will ring on their line, but my phone won't react at all.

This has been happening for a couple of days, just as I'm awaiting very important calls from employers!

I have been able to make one call since as a test call, and then not again. I have also received one call since, but have been informed that this is one of over 25 calls that have been attempted to my number.

Any advice?

2. nToxik Honeycomb May 12, 2016

nToxik, May 12, 2016 :
    Try going to Settings->Cellular networks-->Preferred network type and make sure 4G (or something) is selected.

3. Pikill Cupcake May 12, 2016

Pikill, May 12, 2016 :
    Thanks for your reply, I have tried it on 3G and 4g and nothing. As mentioned, it connects to the network no problem, and I'm able to use the mobile internet away from wifi, it's only calls that are the problem, although telephoning is the primary function of the device!

When calling it just stalls and then beeps and hangs up

4. Plvingerhoet Cupcake May 12, 2016

Plvingerhoet, May 12, 2016 :
    Hi, I have the same issue since my phone was upgraded to cm13. First I thought my sim was broken, replaced it and it worked again for a couple of days. The only solution I found was to switch between 4g, 3g or 2g.
    Would appreciate a solution.

5. Lancelot_69 Lollipop May 12, 2016

Lancelot_69, May 12, 2016 :
    Take your some card out, put it in different slot. Reboot, put Sim back in
    Settings>More networks>Mobile Networks>Network mode... Select Automatic.

Try now.

6. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator May 12, 2016

pablofg1978, May 12, 2016 :
    Moved to Opo general support

7. Pikill Cupcake May 13, 2016

Pikill, May 13, 2016 :
    Hi, I've got a OnePlus One, so only have the single sim slot, thanks for trying to help though

8. Lancelot_69 Lollipop May 13, 2016

Lancelot_69, May 13, 2016 :
    Did you do this? You can't change Sim slot but you can do the rest

9. Pikill Cupcake May 13, 2016

Pikill, May 13, 2016 :
    Hi, I've been regularly trying this method, especially whenever transferring my sim card to my friend's phone to use her signal to check my voicemails, unfortunately it just doesn't allow me to call on the OPO. I have been able to call using her Samsung S3.

Thanks again for the help, it's much appreciated

10. E1560836365251 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019