Connection issues with my Garmin Vivoactive4 via OnePlus 8T

1. Ipokampos
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2021

Ipokampos , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 12, 2021 :
    I bought 4 months ago a Garmin smartwatch. The first 2 month the watch was working flawlessly with my Oneplus 8t but suddenly one day the problem started. My watch was disconnecting from my phone consecutively and to recconect it I had to go to the garmin connect iq app and close and reopen my phone bluetooth until they recconect. I tried everything to solve the problem and my last desperate attempt was to completely format my oneplus. I am sure that this is not an issue of my garmin because I tried to connect it with my ipad facing zero issues. On the contrary, I tried to connect it with my old Oneplus 5 and I faced the same problem. I read many forums about this problem between garmin and oneplus devices connectivity issues, but I couldn't find any solution to my problem. That's sad because I own two premium devices and I can't take advantage of them. Please do something about it.

2. rhyd1am
    KitKat Community Expert Sep 15, 2021

3. Ipokampos
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2021

Ipokampos , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Yeaa, I already tried all these and many more. Nothing worked. Fortunately, after I contact oneplus support team, while I was waiting for their response, the problem was magically solved after 2 months. I hope it doesn't appear again.
    Anyway thanks for your tips :)

rhyd1am likes this.
  4. rhyd1am
    KitKat Community Expert Sep 15, 2021

rhyd1am , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Glad it's working again for ya 👍

Ipokampos likes this.
  5. H1636215388169
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2021

H1636215388169 , Nov 6, 2021 :
    I am experiencing the same problem with my brand new Forerunner 245 Music. I have gone through troubleshooting with Garmin, but I cannot get the watch to pair my OnePlus 8 5G at all.