Connectivity issue facing while playing PUBG via OnePlus Nord

1. G1596780792816
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2020

G1596780792816 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 16, 2020 :
    This is so much pathetic that I'm contacting OnePlus customer service for such type of software issues facing on OnePlus like technically sound & customer worthy company.

I'm using OnePlus Nord having IMEI [content removed by Moderator SoniaB]
    While playing PUBG from date of purchase maximum time a Pop-up arrives that "Connection to the server lost. Please check your network connection before trying again".
    Even I'm using super fast 4G network & I can surf internet smoothly all times but after spending some times in playing PUBG I'm getting the notification.

Please help. I'm attaching the screenshots of the issue.
    1600259515828.jpg

1600259515867.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2020

2. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Sep 16, 2020

SoniaB , Sep 16, 2020 :
    If you are India based then you will not be able to play PUBG.
    I also edited your post and removed your IMEI number. Please do not post sensitive information on a public forum

Bobbie63 likes this.
  3. G1596780792816 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 16, 2020 :
    I'm facing the connectivity issue from 09-08-2020 before ban of PUBG in India.
    Please help.

4. SoniaB

SoniaB , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Is network connectivity issue only happening when trying to play PUBG or also with other games/apps? Edit: if with other apps/games also, then you can contact OnePlus support, if only with PUBG, then its doubtful how much help can be given for connectivity issue with an app you are now not able to use due to the ban in your country.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  5. M1580370742766
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2020

M1580370742766 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Use Express VPN apk from play store
    Just start the game ,may be you will face ping issue but you will not face sound , communication and any network issue ..

But after start the game and just stop VPN then you will not face communication issue and your ping will be normal too ...

6. G1596780792816 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 16, 2020 :
    I have purchased OnePlus Nord for only playing PUBG. If PUBG will not work properly on my device then what will be the valid point to purchase this OnePlus device.

Before ban of PUBG in India this connectivity issue is with my device. I have the screen recording of the issue if you want I can also share it with you.

I have used OnePlus 8 & 6t also. There was no issues of playing PUBG on those devices but in OnePlus Nord this connectivity shows consistently.

Please help

7. SoniaB

SoniaB , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Normally, I would advise you to contact OnePlus support. They would probably ask you to send some logs, but I am doubtful if at the moment they could assist in resolving the network issue when playing PUBG if the game itself is banned in India. There is no way for them to check and test since the ban stops you from playing the game.

That is why I asked if you had network connectivity issues when using any other apps/games. If you do have this issue with other apps and games, then you can certainly contact OnePlus support for assistance or arrange a service online via the support page/customer care app.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  8. naheedmir
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2020

naheedmir , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Hi There,

If you are facing the connectivity problem with other games as well then there may be network issue. But that doesn't seem true as you are using high quality network connection.
    Now , as it is known that PubG has been banned in some of the countries. Your country may be one of that list. As you are mentioning this problem occurred before that then seek Customer Support or visit Service Center and this issue will be resolved.

9. naheedmir
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2020

naheedmir , Sep 16, 2020 :
    What steps did you take to solve this issue? Did you consult Customer Support?
    Did you visit the company's service center? Before visiting the office, you should take notice that this problem is only being faced by you or all the PubG players of India. So, the company may solve your issue in the light of the given information.

10. G1596780792816 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 16, 2020 :
    I'm the only one who is suffering from this issue till my date of purchase. Because my other team mates are playing on other OnePlus devices like OnePlus 8 & 6t. I was thinking that it may resolve after some software update but no it's showing the same connectivity issue while playing PUBG.

I have also used Motorola One Power device never ever I faced such problem but OnePlus Nord disappointed me.

I purchased this device only for PUBG but unfortunately device disappointed me.

I did all the steps instructed by the OnePlus customer support via mail but no proper result found.

1600272216188.jpg

11. sreenu101
    Honeycomb Sep 17, 2020