Connectivity issue via OnePlus Nord

1. I1596638003380
    Donut Sep 24, 2020

I1596638003380 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 24, 2020 :
    Hello Oneplus,
    Since i buy Oneplus Nord from the day I have been noticing few issues in the connectivity of the network as sometimes network disconnect automatically and usually I won't be able to access the Google app, whenever I try to do so it shows Google can't reachable at the moment then i have to turn airplane mode for a while then it is good to go.

And one more thing after i updated to 10.5.7 Indian update i feel like minimum brightness is too high for minimum, please don't do these kind of things it affects a premium experience.

2. damianscott71
    Donut Sep 25, 2020

damianscott71 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 25, 2020 :
    I'm in the UK and have the same issue when performing a Google search whilst connected to the mobile network (EE). If I click retry, it then works.

I'm on 10.5.7 too.

3. Nadinehor
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2020

Nadinehor , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 28, 2020 :
    I'm in Malaysia and I am face this issue constantly as well. Google Assistant is often not reachable regardless of how many time i refresh or switch on off my mobile data.

Same goes for the search bar. Whenever i perform a search, it will show phone is offline. it will require me to spam the refresh button in order to perform a search