Considering to buy the OnePlus Buds Z. via OnePlus Nord

1. DeathStaR_25
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

DeathStaR_25 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying the OnePlus Buds Z. But after reading all the issues and reviews in the community, it seems that it's not a wise choice to buy it. So, I require a bit of assistant as to whether I should buy it or not.

2. King@Ayussh , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Buddy i am also planning to buy the buds z grey color since it's launch date but from past 3 weeks i am reading the issues daily faced by users who have purchased it . There are definitely issues and bug's In the budz and now i am thinking it's not a good deal to buy this . So I am thinking to spend my Rs 3000 on some others buds. You can also do the same.

DeathStaR_25 likes this.
  3. DeathStaR_25
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

DeathStaR_25 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 25, 2020 :
    okay, thank you very much bro. Any suggestions as to which are the good ones around the 3000 price range?

4. Sagrove
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

Sagrove , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Well, my buds doesn't seem to have any defects since I bought them. They are working great. And considering the price, these buds are the best for me.

5. Atom@97
    Donut Nov 26, 2020

Atom@97 , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Bro you can look into soundcore life note @3k
    As far as the reviews the buds are pretty good with 40hrs of playback with case and 6-7hr with the buds .
    Sound is pretty good
    As far as I'm concerned the only con for me is the there is no touch sensor for controls , it has button control but button are not hard to control.
    Some reviews mention like they have to press the button to control some seem little pressure when you control it for multiple times .