Contact details via OnePlus 6

1. BhavinRadia
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2020

BhavinRadia , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 18, 2020 :
    I have had some issues with my brand new phone OnePlus 8 Pro and the customer service have not been able to help me with a satisfactory solution. The issue and my phone has been with OnePlus for the last 2 months and I have only used my phone for 2 weeks.
    I needed to contact senior management to help me and I wrote to Pete Lau but no reply.
    Does anyone know how I can escalate this matter to senior management?
    Thank you

2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Oct 18, 2020

BeingIncog , Oct 18, 2020 :
    @SoniaB @camohan <- moderators!

BhavinRadia likes this.
  3. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 18, 2020

camohan , Oct 18, 2020 :
    Hi there, this is a community forum made of users and not a customer support.
    If you can state your problem here, our experts users will be able to find out a solution or guide you.

Tokolozi and BeingIncog like this.
  4. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 18, 2020

Tokolozi , Oct 18, 2020 :
    I too tried to contact Jony Ive.... He didn't respond either.

5. BhavinRadia
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2020

BhavinRadia , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 18, 2020 :
    Yes I was just wondering if some had any contact details of senior management in One plus.
    The issue is that my daughter brought OnePlus 8Pro as a gift for me in India and I am in the UK.
    The wireless charger stopped working after 2 weeks of use. So I contacted the customer service in Europe. After making them understand what the issue was that only wireless charging does not work although the phone charges using the cable I was told that they will repair it for me. I explained to them that the phone was bought from Amazon India and provided proof of purchase. Initially they did not want to know as this has an Indian motherboard but eventually the manager agreed and I sent them the phone.
    Once they received it they said it would cost £450 to repair it as it has an Indian version of the motherboard. So we got into an argument why when they knew that from the start, got me to send the phone as I can't afford to spend another £450 when the cost of a brand new phone is £800.
    We have been arguing now for a few weeks and they refuse to fix the issue free of charge although it is only 2 weeks old.
    I just wanted to appeal to senior management that this is not how loyal customers should be treated especially during such challenging times.