Contacts Getting Dissapered

1. Praveen Maruti Darvesh
    Eclair Mar 6, 2015

Praveen Maruti Darvesh , Mar 6, 2015 :
    Hi all, got my phone a week ago.. Loved the display and build quality. I had few issues with this phone.

1. Contacts app: In contacts app, i disabled sync option and restored contacts via a csv file from my old phone. Now contacts are randomly vanished, when i reboot contacts are visible for some time but later they get randomly disapered. Same problem occurred multiple times. I tried to view similar threads but didnt got satisfactory solution for this. (Is there any app problem with it or its cyanogenmod 11s issue?)

2. I am not able to use my whatsapp, when i open app. It says it is unable to connect. My internet is working fine even other apps needing internet are working fine. need to know what is problem with this.

2. nobelium76
    KitKat Mar 6, 2015

nobelium76 , Mar 6, 2015 :
    If you don't want to sync with Google, like myself, you have to make sure all syncing with Google is disabled. Also, if you use the Facebook app it will erase your contacts as well. My wife had the Facebook issue, she uninstalled the app and uses the browser now and hasn't had a problem since.