OxygenOS Contacts sync in wrong order despite everything is setup correctly (also in car)

1. pieter0000
    Froyo Apr 22, 2019

pieter0000 , Apr 22, 2019 :
    I have a OnePlus 6T, not rooted, international version. Since a couple of weeks I have a problem with contacts not syncing correctly in the car. Despite the setup of my contacts with last name, in the car it shows first names. I use google contacts and their it is also shown with last name first. In the car I can chose last name but it does not change. The contacts remain shown with first name. I noticed in the settings of the contacts app that probably this is caused by the setting contactperson account. (last setting in contacts) This setting is only for new contacts but when I chose this one, it shows all the contacts with first names and cannot be changed. So, all the settings in phone and car are correct, when I open the contacts app it shows last name but when syncing to the car it shows first names.
    This is really driving me crazy. Anybody any suggestions how to solve this?

2. pieter0000
    Froyo Apr 23, 2019

pieter0000 , Apr 23, 2019 :
    Unfortunately no reaction which I understand. This is the case with android phones, they do things no one expects. I had only iPhones before and I must say that I never had any problems with that phone. Sorry to the people who love android and especially One Plus but for me these phones are really crap! All the time you have issues and the interface is not customer friendly. I know that Apple has also issues but in comparison with Android they are minor. I will switch back to Apple again.