[Contest] It’s Raining Invites!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hectorus
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

hectorus , May 20, 2014 :
    The one plus one seems tout ne amazing! With this privé it will win againts all The other br

2. Mescron
    Froyo May 20, 2014

Mescron , May 20, 2014 :
    Ohh, sighhhh. Is it possible to arrange a contest for 16 GB white!!??

3. scubi79
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

4. lien
    Eclair May 20, 2014

5. benji8503
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

benji8503 , May 20, 2014 :
    Always want to see new companies take off. And with the one letting the advertising be done by its own follower is the best marketing strategy I have seen. Can't wait to see one + explode onto the market.

6. khmak3
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

7. ri1999fu
    Froyo May 20, 2014

8. Apostrof
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

9. EdwinD
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

EdwinD , May 20, 2014 :
    I’m here because I believed it their vision and it was the excitement of seeing the company grow in the early days and being part of it. It felt like you belonged to something, an ideal, family, movement, call it what you want. But you felt that you were part of the BIG CONVERSATION changing the mobile playing field for the better….
    I, for one have my doubts the way the invite system was conceived and implemented, and we have had everyone's views on the system. Thi new cotest is getting o my nerves now. I’m fed up with refreshing the page to see if there are any new announcements and it’s beginning to tell on family life, work commitments, social engagements etc…
    It looked like OnePlus did not have the foresight to think BIG and look towards the future. Were they not SMASHING THE PAST, so did they not expect their flagship to be a bestseller? Were they not selling to countries outside of China, where the market was dominated by the top 5 mobile manufactures selling their devices with an inflated price? There was always going to be a massive demand. Their marketing strategy to create the hype was a really good idea but they should have had a contingency plan in place if the momentum gained turned into a tsunami and I believe they were caught with their pants down. OnePlus should have been well prepared with an initial run of at least one million units.
    So forget about the contests, you’ve got the tech community buzzing, social media frenzy, people begging, salivating, fainting and fawning... and it’s turning into a real circus now SO ONEPLUS pease get down to sending out invites to those who have registered down the line before you loose your loyal following, otherwise you will be left holding an empty bowl in your hands!

mattmars likes this.
  10. gsacabinet
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

11. hectorus
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

hectorus , May 20, 2014 :
    The one plus one seems tout ne amazing! With this privé it will win againts all The other br

12. lien
    Eclair May 20, 2014

13. EdwinD
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

EdwinD , May 20, 2014 :
    I’m here because I believed it their vision and it was the excitement of seeing the company grow in the early days and being part of it. It felt like you belonged to something, an ideal, family, movement, call it what you want. But you felt that you were part of the BIG CONVERSATION changing the mobile playing field for the better….
    I, for one have my doubts the way the invite system was conceived and implemented, and we have had everyone's views on the system. Thi new cotest is getting o my nerves now. I’m fed up with refreshing the page to see if there are any new announcements and it’s beginning to tell on family life, work commitments, social engagements etc…
    It looked like OnePlus did not have the foresight to think BIG and look towards the future. Were they not SMASHING THE PAST, so did they not expect their flagship to be a bestseller? Were they not selling to countries outside of China, where the market was dominated by the top 5 mobile manufactures selling their devices with an inflated price? There was always going to be a massive demand. Their marketing strategy to create the hype was a really good idea but they should have had a contingency plan in place if the momentum gained turned into a tsunami and I believe they were caught with their pants down. OnePlus should have been well prepared with an initial run of at least one million units.
    So forget about the contests, you’ve got the tech community buzzing, social media frenzy, people begging, salivating, fainting and fawning... and it’s turning into a real circus now SO ONEPLUS pease get down to sending out invites to those who have registered down the line before you loose your loyal following, otherwise you will be left holding an empty bowl in your hands!

14. inday33
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

15. emeka2345
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

16. flynnsarcade
    Honeycomb May 20, 2014

flynnsarcade , May 20, 2014 :
    False... for the first time, you can put your name in a draw, to win an invitation to buy a premium phone without the feeling of getting ripped off. Big difference.

17. Base2k
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

18. Rakulan Balachandran
    Donut May 20, 2014

19. alfaisal
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

20. jimmydc
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

jimmydc , May 20, 2014 :
    I'm looking forward to the new OnePlus One, OnePlus is gonna be the biggest brand ever!!