[Contest] It’s Raining Invites!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bastacio
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

2. KoeKoen
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

KoeKoen , May 20, 2014 :
    OnePlus will be great, just give us more invites. And we will show you how big "The One" will become!!!

3. sakinahakaz
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

sakinahakaz , May 20, 2014 :
    Mastermind! Coolest smartphone ever than Samsung, Iphone, Sony, HTC. I'm dying for this one plus!!

4. Sicko_11
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

5. aimuhz
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

6. sketty
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

7. RubenQuaresma
    Donut May 20, 2014

8. Sikara
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

Sikara , May 20, 2014 :
    The greatest smartphone on the planet. It's much better than Samsung or Apple, etc. With this phone is everything possible and the holy gral of technic! I want to do everthing to get an invite to buy this great smartphone :D
    To the Oneplus-Team: Your work is realy great and gives the people what they want, a real phone without label things... It's simply a "Smartphone" :) nice work, and honor to you!

9. sakinahakaz
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

sakinahakaz , May 20, 2014 :
    Mastermind! Coolest smartphone ever than Samsung, Iphone, Sony, HTC. I'm dying for this one plus!!

10. bastacio
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

11. EricSartor
    Donut May 20, 2014

EricSartor , May 20, 2014 :
    I AM SO TIRED OF MY IPHONE. This phone has me so excited. I would kill for an invite. I've been telling all my friends about it. I work at The Source in Canada, which means I sell cellphones/plans for a living. I am constantly telling my customers about "this cool new phone", even

12. RubenQuaresma
    Donut May 20, 2014

13. Sikara
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

Sikara , May 20, 2014 :
    The greatest smartphone on the planet. It's much better than Samsung or Apple, etc. With this phone is everything possible and the holy gral of technic! I want to do everthing to get an invite to buy this great smartphone :D
    To the Oneplus-Team: Your work is realy great and gives the people what they want, a real phone without label things... It's simply a "Smartphone" :) nice work, and honor to you!

14. bastacio
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

15. gedhi
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

16. raffidl
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

raffidl , May 20, 2014 :
    I think it's awesome!!!

17. EricSartor
    Donut May 20, 2014

EricSartor , May 20, 2014 :
    I can't wait to show this phone off to my friends. I'll walk into a cellphone store and let me them try to sell me an S5 or an iPhone or something, then ask, "Do you have the new OnePlus One? No? CAUSE I DO."

18. arieldarius
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

arieldarius , May 20, 2014 :
    ok then, what do i think about oneplus as a brand.....
    i haven't heard about any company that came close to oneplus, advertisementwise and sales methodwise. Its wierd, its daring and its ******* EXPENSIVE, do you know how much it hurts to smash a 800 dollar phone to get an invite. But besides that, its really unique, starting from removing the middle man and leaving the advertising to the consumer, to making the phone just that much harder to get so this phone doesn't ends up in the "cheap and not so classy phone" class. The fact that this phone is a smoothie of tons and tons of consumer ideas and experiences just make this one of the best looking, best feeling and best performing phone out there, and it, for me, is a plusone for this brand *pun intended*. Let us just hope that this brand keeps on updating the os, and, now once the phone is out, provides the consumer with an adequate customer service and technical services. i hope for the best for oneplus and semoga sukses, thats good luck in Indonesian.

19. leeell
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

20. gorbuha
    Jelly Bean May 20, 2014