[Contest] It’s Raining Invites!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osvipag
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

osvipag , May 20, 2014 :
    Very innovative marketing campaign. Is a challenge but ads to the thrill of getting a new phone. Which is a great phone by the way.

2. sToRmInG
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

3. danjo
    Eclair May 20, 2014

4. arieldarius
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

arieldarius , May 20, 2014 :
    ok then, what do i think about oneplus as a brand.....
    i haven't heard about any company that came close to oneplus, advertisementwise and sales methodwise. Its wierd, its daring and its ******* EXPENSIVE, do you know how much it hurts to smash a 800 dollar phone to get an invite. But besides that, its really unique, starting from removing the middle man and leaving the advertising to the consumer, to making the phone just that much harder to get so this phone doesn't ends up in the "cheap and not so classy phone" class. The fact that this phone is a smoothie of tons and tons of consumer ideas and experiences just make this one of the best looking, best feeling and best performing phone out there, and it, for me, is a plusone for this brand *pun intended*. Let us just hope that this brand keeps on updating the os, and, now once the phone is out, provides the consumer with an adequate customer service and technical services. i hope for the best for oneplus and semoga sukses, thats good luck in Indonesian.

sisi likes this.
  5. gorbuha
    Jelly Bean May 20, 2014

6. nielsscholte
    Eclair May 20, 2014

nielsscholte , May 20, 2014 :
    I really think OnePlus will grow in the future. They don't even advertise but many people heard of them. One word: Respect!

#neversettle

7. osvipag
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

osvipag , May 20, 2014 :
    Very innovative marketing campaign. Is a challenge but ads to the thrill of getting a new phone. Which is a great phone by the way.

8. dongyuan99
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

9. arieldarius
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

arieldarius , May 20, 2014 :
    ok then, what do i think about oneplus as a brand.....
    i haven't heard about any company that came close to oneplus, advertisementwise and sales methodwise. Its wierd, its daring and its ******* EXPENSIVE, do you know how much it hurts to smash a 800 dollar phone to get an invite. But besides that, its really unique, starting from removing the middle man and leaving the advertising to the consumer, to making the phone just that much harder to get so this phone doesn't ends up in the "cheap and not so classy phone" class. The fact that this phone is a smoothie of tons and tons of consumer ideas and experiences just make this one of the best looking, best feeling and best performing phone out there, and it, for me, is a plusone for this brand *pun intended*. Let us just hope that this brand keeps on updating the os, and, now once the phone is out, provides the consumer with an adequate customer service and technical services. i hope for the best for oneplus and semoga sukses, thats good luck in Indonesian.

10. Kneerpen
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

Kneerpen , May 20, 2014 :
    Increase the product quantity n make available for each n everyone in dis forum......tired of waiting..

11. Sikara
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

Sikara , May 20, 2014 :
    The greatest smartphone on the planet. It's much better than Samsung or Apple, etc. With this phone is everything possible and the holy gral of technic! I want to do everthing to get an invite to buy this great smartphone :D
    To the Oneplus-Team: Your work is realy great and gives the people what they want, a real phone without label things... It's simply a "Smartphone" :) nice work, and honor to you!

12. gray
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

gray , May 20, 2014 :
    I can't wait to get an invite to finally buy that phone !!

13. navigatorrr2
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

14. LuisGarza
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

LuisGarza , May 20, 2014 :
    It is an excellent device, with an elegant design and powerful features.

I want oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

15. ohwut
    Donut May 20, 2014

ohwut , May 20, 2014 :
    Let it raaaainnnn! I'm super excited to finally have a phone out there that may break the duopoly.

16. serioussam686
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

serioussam686 , May 20, 2014 :
    This new invites that will start rolling out... super excited about that. I hope I get one for myself since it's a good phone. I watched some reviews on a well know network - YouTube. And I am very surprised about what you can do with the phone. That includes hardware and software.

Although it's a relatively new brand, I think it looks promising. After introducing and revealing their first phone that is way better than some leading flagship phones today, I think we can expect some amazing devices in the future. In my opinion they will present a serious "threat" to the leading companies in the world.

Hope this helps
    Cheers

17. dongyuan99
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

18. MaxMouse
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

19. cr@zy
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

20. skyzonekl
    Cupcake May 20, 2014