[Contest] It’s Raining Invites!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csdordor
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

2. jbell87
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

jbell87 , May 20, 2014 :
    OnePlus has done brilliantly to make such an impact as a brand in a saturated market. Long may it continue!

3. Needs1plus1
    Donut May 20, 2014

Needs1plus1 , May 20, 2014 :
    I think one plus as a brand has the right idea and their "heart" is in the right place... But some of the methods such as this invite system are potentially alienating to customers or would be customers... Never make it difficult for someone to give you money... This applies even more so with a start up brand where image and word of mouth are more important.. The company is off to a rocky start with shipping empty boxes to other contest winners, and let's face it the smash the past contest was just a bad bad idea.. I think one plus can be the next big thing, but to succeed they must overcome the disconnect between the company and it's customers.. I very much so hope to get one as soon as possible... But the harder they make it to get and the potential alienation because of the invite system and the dropping the ball with shipping empty boxes and phones without the accessories must not be repeated.. The brand has huge potential as long as they step it up before the ever waning patience of those of us who want one runs out..

4. SNjr
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

SNjr , May 20, 2014 :
    From first impressions, OnePlus is company the industry needs. Hopefully they will change the way phones are sold. Hope I win this :D

5. msebrigh
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

6. jbell87
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

jbell87 , May 20, 2014 :
    OnePlus has done brilliantly to make such an impact as a brand in a saturated market. Long may it continue!

7. Ozmaru
    Froyo May 20, 2014

8. haw_thorne11
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

9. Selkal
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 20, 2014

Selkal , May 20, 2014 :
    The ball's finally rolling ... looking forward to buying the best phone $349 can currently buy.

10. Stefan2917
    Froyo May 20, 2014

11. trainwinblue
    Eclair May 20, 2014

trainwinblue , May 20, 2014 :
    I think that this is a really great way for OnePlus to try to reach out to custumers. Sure, I have to agree that the invites were not the best way to reach out to people, but I understand why, and I have to say they are doing very well.

I think OnePlus as a brand means a revolution of new devices that are modern and simplistic but yet keeping a low price that are affordable to many people. I really do not like companies like Samsung putting a whole new skin to Android, completing isolating what Android is right now, which really sucks. This really brings out Android, and what it is now, and with the way they design the products and even the box, they are doing such as well job with this and hopefully, OnePlus will be known to all people as the company who really symbolizes Android for what it can be known for as simplicity, modernism, and affordable to everyone and what people actually want on their phones.

12. dcx3
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

dcx3 , May 20, 2014 :
    The future of affordable tech has arrived. Can't wait to get my hands on some cm11 goodness.

13. seypokgai
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

14. SNjr
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

SNjr , May 20, 2014 :
    From first impressions, OnePlus is company the industry needs. Hopefully they will change the way phones are sold. Hope I win this :D

15. msebrigh
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

16. tchlebek
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

17. FullDive
    Eclair May 20, 2014

18. totos1234
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

totos1234 , May 20, 2014 :
    Its all I need, please, give me an invite!

19. trainwinblue
    Eclair May 20, 2014

trainwinblue , May 20, 2014 :
    I think that this is a really great way for OnePlus to try to reach out to custumers. Sure, I have to agree that the invites were not the best way to reach out to people, but I understand why, and I have to say they are doing very well.

I think OnePlus as a brand means a revolution of new devices that are modern and simplistic but yet keeping a low price that are affordable to many people. I really do not like companies like Samsung putting a whole new skin to Android, completing isolating what Android is right now, which really sucks. This really brings out Android, and what it is now, and with the way they design the products and even the box, they are doing such as well job with this and hopefully, OnePlus will be known to all people as the company who really symbolizes Android for what it can be known for as simplicity, modernism, and affordable to everyone and what people actually want on their phones.

andrewsheng likes this.
  20. Selkal
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 20, 2014

Selkal , May 20, 2014 :
    The ball's finally rolling ... looking forward to buying the best phone $349 can currently buy