[Contest] It’s Raining Invites!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEOH6666
    Eclair May 20, 2014

NEOH6666 , May 20, 2014 :
    Should put 150 invites per country, instead of worldwide like currently.

To be at least fair and reasonable, please do 150 invites per month per country.

2. nomadism
    Honeycomb May 20, 2014

3. thaprinze
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

thaprinze , May 20, 2014 :
    I will be using this thread to post hundreds(thousands?) of useless comments that provide no insight, bring no value, have little to no humor, and completely dilute and destroy the usefulness of these forums just to increase my comment count, and thus, my chances of getting an invite. My apology to all affected by this, but such are the terms of this contest. Good luck!

4. KlausWillSeeYouNow
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

KlausWillSeeYouNow , May 20, 2014 :
    OnePlus seems like a great company... I find that their fresh take on the industry brings some much-needed EXCITEMENT to the world of mobile devices, as well as a great big dose of humanity! The personal touch that their products offer is remarkable - the hand-signed note that was included with the first One's that I saw online brought a tear to my eye. I can tell from that that OnePlus truly does value each customer's business. I'd love to take a chance on you, OnePlus - Never stop believing in the power of dreams - I believe in OnePlus's ability to succeed!

Keep making those phones, leave a human touch, and never stop dreaming big! We're rooting for you, OnePlus! #MoreHuman #NeverSettle

5. cornetlord
    Donut May 20, 2014

6. kartabya
    Donut May 20, 2014

kartabya , May 20, 2014 :
    So many people, just 150 phones. I've never owned a phone till now but stuck with other stuff. It'd be cool to have my first ever phone to be a flagship killer unlike other cheap phones like Moto G that my parents are about to for me.

7. TamNgTech
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

TamNgTech , May 20, 2014 :
    You guys are the next low price Nexus brand Company :D excellent hardwares, great OS, and nice looking phone

8. thaprinze
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

I will be using this thread to post hundreds(thousands?) of useless comments that provide no insight, bring no value, have little to no humor, and completely dilute and destroy the usefulness of these forums just to increase my comment count, and thus, my chances of getting an invite. My apology to all affected by this, but such are the terms of this contest. Good luck!

9. Naxos
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

10. thaprinze
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

11. kartabya
    Donut May 20, 2014

kartabya , May 20, 2014 :
    So many people, just 150 phones. I've never owned a phone till now but stuck with other stuff. It'd be cool to have my first ever phone to be a flagship killer unlike other cheap phones like Moto G that my parents are about to for me.

12. cornetlord
    Donut May 20, 2014

13. Nizanator
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

14. djc1999
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

15. visual360
    Donut May 20, 2014

visual360 , May 20, 2014 :
    Sweet! Got an invite today! Thank you sir!

Placing my order now.

Woooooohooooo!

:D

16. shigure
    Froyo May 20, 2014

shigure , May 20, 2014 :
    This amount of invites 150 seems very small considering the support for Oneplus in the marketplace.

Anyways lets hope this is just a beginning.

17. thaprinze
    Gingerbread May 20, 2014

18. bwells88
    Honeycomb May 20, 2014

bwells88 , May 20, 2014 :
    Not sure if someone has answered your question but if you just keep refreshing the contest page the wallpaper will eventually change... 8)

19. cornetlord
    Donut May 20, 2014

20. karmamule
    Cupcake May 20, 2014

karmamule , May 20, 2014 :
    Hmmm, just 150 invites for this? That's pretty steep odds, but who knows, here's hoping! :-D