[Contest] OnePlus 4th Anniversary - My OnePlus Story

1. kenchy
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

2. nrkhara
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

nrkhara , Dec 13, 2017 :
    Always been a fan and used CynogenMod roms in all my Android devices. So the news of a smartphone coming pre loaded with it was a dream come true.
    One plus smartphones, the best balance between quality and pricing is indeed a flagship product.
    Many great moments with OnePlus, getting an invite for OnePlus One, winning and getting the DashCharge T shirt.
    Currently using both OnePlus One and OnePlus 5.
    Using OnePlus since 2014. ❤️
    Just in love with it's support.
    #neversettleforever

3. paresh.sw
    Froyo Dec 13, 2017

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017

4. GopalB.
    Nougat Dec 13, 2017

GopalB. , Dec 13, 2017 :
    Hey...
    You just shared the link of story...
    It's not your story...
    You should have clicked on the community icon in the bottom left corner...
    Then you'll get the link for your story...

malidan likes this.
  5. rahool360
    Eclair Dec 13, 2017

rahool360 , Dec 13, 2017 :
    When I really want to won a flagship phone the price was killing it!!! Then I started to see this flagship killer phone by a new brand who is boasting of making a flagship with half the price without skimming any features. I jumped on the bandwagon. That sandstone back made me standout from the crowd. People who used other big company midranges(same price as oneplus at that time) afraid to jump the bandwagon after using my phone understood the mistake...Now they started to use the one plus as their next phone. Only thing that irritated them was the invite system. I bought it using one of the youtubers. So big thanks to him too. Biggest memory will be the time when i received the phone, ofcourse.

https://www.instagram.com/p/wa7lg2QzVD/?taken-by=rahool360

https://www.instagram.com/p/wa8DElwzXh/?taken-by=rahool360

https://www.instagram.com/p/wa613IwzRm/?taken-by=rahool360

6. Aadil Razeen
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

Aadil Razeen , Dec 13, 2017 :
    First of all Happy Birthday One Plus
    Well U have grown up...JK
    I have never settled for other than OnePlus and never will.
    Looking forward to Settle for OnePlus till I the last breath of oxygen.
    Best moments:When I used OnePlus switch to invite my sister to buy OnePlus 5T from iPhone 7...OMG..It was great mocking iPhone..
    Great job OnePlus
    Hats off to you

7. PAVAN BP
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2017

8. D1511325374307
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

9. oscarbasilio
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

10. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2017

vipulmehta_ , Dec 13, 2017 :

11. F_Dileep_Kumar_Kasula_TH
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2017

12. bigpoppa75
    Donut Dec 13, 2017

13. digitalxoo7
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

14. F_Suhas_Shastry_BrPC
    Eclair Dec 13, 2017

F_Suhas_Shastry_BrPC , Dec 13, 2017 :
    In 2014 my cousin brother had bought oneplus one, it was amazing phone .... That was when I heard about this company, when I held the phone it had a different back.. sandstone .. I always wished to buy that phone but as I had already bought another phone I couldn't.
    Now in 2017 March I thought of buying a new phone. . and I remembered that OnePlus had launched 3T in thought of buying then I read about the OnePlus 5, my other 2 cousin had already bought OnePlus 3T though, I was like let me buy the next version and be cool... then I waited till June 23 June for it to release in India.. I couldn't attend the launch event as it was in Mumbai but I was curious and watched it online.... within the next hour of its launch I placed the order... On 27 I first held the phone and it was amazing like real amazing... best phone for the price range ... OnePlus 5 had really sweep the floor with iPhone 7+ .

Then a few months later you launched the 5T which with infinity display for the same price !!!!

That's when I felt really bad..

And now the star wars edition too.... woow .. it looks so cool ...

And here I am regretting for buying OnePlus 5..[e]1f625[/e]
    Now I participate in all the contest hoping to win OnePlus 5T [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]
    This is my amazing OnePlus story [e]1f446[/e]

15. Mr Somebody
    Donut Dec 13, 2017

Mr Somebody , Dec 13, 2017 :
    Oneplus is one of my favorite brand I waited a year to buy oneplus 2 , every single time when I use I always wonder how this works so incredibly. I just love capturing photos, with this it's just amazing. When I compare it with other phones with this range I felt this is the best of them all.
    Thank you oneplus for your great hard work, service and support
    Happy 4th anniversary..... [e]1f389[/e]

1513138073796.jpg
    Shot on oneplus 2

16. andrewleung182
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

andrewleung182 , Dec 13, 2017 :
    my most memorable moment was getting my OnePlus 5 and seeing how many awesome changes they made from the OnePlus 3.

17. geraldli
    Donut Dec 13, 2017

geraldli , Dec 13, 2017 :
    Most memorable moment would be going on a trip to Taiwan, we all used our phones unsparingly. Yet, not only did my Oneplus outlast the other flagships, when we had to top up, dash charge was amazing. Totally made the day alot better and spent more time sightseeing rather than siting there waiting for the phone to charge.

18. ThisIsClive
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

19. pnhuynh
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

20. ashacekar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2017

ashacekar , Dec 13, 2017 :
    https://oneplus.net/pt/4years-my-story?shareCode=23971356

OnePlus Happy 4th Anniversary.Nice tym in community forum sharing things as well as knowing.I have oneplus 3t and very satisfied with it. Just has been a year.Community members were very supportive and i appreciate their feedbacks through some of my beginner cupcake posts to informative ic sandwich posts. @Sun90 is best forum member as per me.
    My best moment was getting 50$ voucher of Oneplus store being elected by a poll conducted by Oneplus on tweeter recently for my works in community.
    Wish u Many more great years to come. #NEVER SETTLE

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017