[Contest] OnePlus 4th Anniversary - My OnePlus Story

1. korabemsi
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

2. Quod96
    Eclair Dec 14, 2017

Quod96 , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Hi guys,
    I would love to share my Oneplus story with you.
    I got to know Oneplus because of my brother that he got invited for the Oneplus One.
    Then, I started following news from the brand, even without a Oneplus device.
    In December 2015 I bought my first Oneplus. the Oneplus X.
    I was really really happy about that device and for the low price of that beast.
    After an year and an half, in June 2017, Onplus 5 was released and I fell in love.
    In July 2017 I bought my second Oneplus device, and I can't feel more proud for my smartphone.
    But the best moment I choose the time that one of my pictures (taken with Oneplus X in December 2016) was chosen for the first contest of ShotOnOneplus on Instagram. I consider that the "peak" of my Oneplus story.
    I would love to share this moment with you, the community.

Emanuele

P.S. Here's the link to my storyline: https://oneplus.net/it/4years-my-story?shareCode=11286556

Screenshot_20171214-111446.jpg

3. beastkay
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 14, 2017

GopalB. likes this.
  4. jlye834
    Eclair Dec 14, 2017

jlye834 , Dec 14, 2017 :
    My OnePlus story is just beginning! After being in the market for a new phone since October 2017, I was disheartened by how expensive all the new flagship phones cost. $800 to $1000? My accountant (aka wife) was not about to let us spend a mortgage payment on a new phone.

Then remembered one of my coworkers raved about their new phone that came from a smaller, yet up and coming "David" to the industry "Goliaths". Of course he was talking about OnePlus!

After some serious research this past few weeks. After reading article after article and watching countless videos, I ordered my OnePlus 5T! It should be arriving before Christmas!

When I ordered it, my wife who is not a huge techie even said that she couldn't believe the price for a phone that is as good or even better in some ways than the other flagship out. You even impressed her!

Can't wait to be a part of this community and continue my story here with everyone.

Peace, love, and happy holidays!

5. Nihar_ Dasoneplus
    Froyo Dec 14, 2017

6. minov1972
    Eclair Dec 14, 2017

7. mazzonlebon
    Donut Dec 14, 2017

mazzonlebon , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Nell'estate 2013 cominciai a sentire parlare, dai vari recensori online, di questo nuovo “Flagship Killer”. Incuriosito vado ad informarmi e scopro che è prodotto da una start-up cinese formata da persone uscite dalle aziende più rinomate, stufe delle logiche aziendali per le quali non si dava mai ascolto al consumatore finale. Il telefono era veloce, potente, ad un prezzo onesto (l'unico) ma la cosa che più mi impressionò è che montava la CyanogenMod appena fuori dalla scatola.

Purtroppo però, pochi mesi prima, comprai il mio primo top di gamma, un magnifico HTC One M7, di cui però ancora oggi non mi pento. Ma quando, al campetto da calcio con gli amici, arrivò questo ragazzo con un OPO in mano, qualche dubbio mi venne.

Passa un anno e io all'azienda mi ci ero interessato tantissimo, così scopro con un mio amico (anche lui fan sfegatato) che ci sarebbe stato un evento pop-up a Milano per il lancio di OnePlus 2. L'evento era alle 17 e noi arrivammo sul luogo di prima mattina e solo un altro ragazzo, di Milano, era arrivato prima di noi. Quel giorno fummo premiati, essendo arrivati tra i primi 10, con gadget che ancora oggi conservo e uso quotidianamente (la borraccia migliore del mondo).

Quando uscì One Plus X lo consigliai a una marea di gente e una mia amica, mia cugina e la mia ragazza (di allora) lo acquistarono e ne furono felicissime.

I telefoni successivi di OnePlus non mi entusiasmarono molto, ma questo OP5T da cui sto scrivendo mi ha catturato il cuore.

Spero che la storia con OnePlus possa continuare a lungo perché per me è appena cominciata!

Continuate così e NEVER SETTLE.

pualai likes this.
  8. rubekis
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

rubekis , Dec 14, 2017 :

9. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Dec 14, 2017

GopalB. and meatandy like this.
  10. koolpeter
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

11. ChMuraliKumar
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

12. gimmi17
    Froyo Dec 14, 2017

13. BobbyV8_
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Dec 14, 2017

BobbyV8_ , Dec 14, 2017 :
    I was excited about OnePlus One upon learning about it. Thought of buying OPO but learnt about the invite system. I was stuck between HTC & OPO but went to upgrade my existing HTC.

Ever since then, I constantly kept checking OnePlus and its devices. I wanted to go for OnePlus 3 but wasn't sure about moving from the SENSE family. Finally made my decision upon release of 3T and the transition was smooth.

To speak of 3T, it's the best device I ever had. The metal body let me slide my hands all over it, my 3T gets excited when I hit its sweet spot on its bottom, glows up, lets me into it & explore all that it has. Camera let me down at times but spending more time with the manual mode now lets me click decent pictures. Now I'm afraid how do I leave OOS.

Coming to the community, I have not entered here for 3 months even after getting my 3T. Realized lately how amazing community is. Met some awesome people @camohan @NeVeR_SeTTLe @meatandy @Baymax @SJBoss @cmitchellshaw @funmunke and many others from the Wormhole.

One of the few things I'm trying to figure out is how raffles work. Tried hard to figure out the sequence but somehow moved on to believing in luck. Can't win the contests as well yet the forum is a cool place. At a point of time my schedule became like "Wakeup > Office > Community > Sleep".

Good work OnePlus. Looking forward to see a under screen fingerprint sensor for me to have an option to upgrade.

PhFS, cmitchellshaw, funmunke and 5 others like this.
  14. pualai
    Eclair Dec 14, 2017

pualai , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Salve ragazzi, sto leggendo tante storie interessanti, la mia lo è un po' meno visto che mi sono unita a questa Community solo un anno fa.
    Ho seguito OnePlus fin dall'inizio, anche se a causa degli inviti ero un po' perplessa sull'acquisto... così ho desistito fino a quando l'azienda non ha aperto il suo store ufficiale e poi è arrivato Lui: OnePlus 3T! Amore a prima vista.

Ricordo qui sul forum i tanti messaggi dopo l'acquisto, l'ansia di dover aspettare una settimana (lunghissima) prima di poterlo avere... e poi proprio due giorni prima del mio compleanno è arrivato! Che emozione aprire quella scatolina bianca!

Grazie OnePlus, sono fiera di far parte di questa Community.
    Never Settle

https://oneplus.net/it/4years-my-story?shareCode=18222668

15. Z1511496572398
    Froyo Dec 14, 2017

Z1511496572398 , Dec 14, 2017 :
    One Plus..A name which is more than its Brand itself!!
    the launch event was supeerr cool..just loved it.
    Best moment - When I finally had my One Plus 5T in my hand
    It felt a whole new world in my hand!!
    Thankyou One Plus [e]2764[/e]️

16. barb
    Nougat Dec 14, 2017

barb , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Couldn't find the thread...
    Had to dig deep, really deep in the dungeon to find it.

It even looks like mine 'introduce myself' thread has disappeared:confused:

pa5t1s likes this.
  17. dVddd89
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

18. Seijmo
    Community Veteran Dec 14, 2017

Seijmo , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Hello Barbara, nice to see you again over here... Hoe gaat het nu met je?

pa5t1s and barb like this.
  19. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Dec 14, 2017

camohan , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Thank you for the mention. I thought no one liked me..

20. BobbyV8_
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Dec 14, 2017

BobbyV8_ , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Thanks for your support brother.
    Poor Joke. Lost your humour being a mod?;)

PhFS likes this.