[Contest] OnePlus 4th Anniversary - My OnePlus Story

1. GopalB.
    Nougat Dec 12, 2017

beastkay and gaster like this.
  2. ajshanker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 12, 2017

ajshanker , Dec 12, 2017 :
    That's a good competition, Love to see and read some entries of our community members, each one will have something special to say.
    Cool page design on the splash page!

Punk_69 likes this.
  3. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 12, 2017

4. Plenkske
    Lollipop Assistant Head Moderator Dec 12, 2017

Plenkske , Dec 12, 2017 :
    I got to know OnePlus when the One launched. The day after I joined this community and I got stuck :)
    Really loved the moment when the OnePlus One arrived. Such a nice product !!!
    But actually all products are very nice. Phones really stand out and the accessories are just good. Great in quality and price !

Best buddies... well I cant choose. All (most :p ) moderators are nice and friendly and I also got to know some nice dutchies which I speak daily on WhatsApp.

The best moment must be the Moderator meeting in London, we had that in the weekend of 21 october this year.

My story in numbers: https://oneplus.net/nl/4years-my-story?shareCode=152380

5. Punk_69
    Lollipop Dec 12, 2017

Punk_69 , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Loved the article!
    I came to know about OnePlus through my elder brother.
    He and I were very impressed with the quality of the OnePlus one..
    Tbh I fell in love with OnePlus back then, but the invite system held me back (adding my parents' compulsion to use other popular brand phones... They didn't know anything about OnePlus)

Well I'm nothing more than a newbie here...
    I joined this forum about a year ago.
    I was just another random cupcake, ranting a little, made a rebundant thread or two...

Made some friends @Android450 @VaibhavBhargava @Sun90. They are awesome people, and helped a lot! @Bobbie63, I used to see your posts too, but i didn't interact with you much, I guess...
    But yes I gained some common sense, started searching, having fun in the forums...
    One random day I got in touch with @pa5t1s, and thanks to him, I made many new friends in the forum (at least I consider them my friends and my guides)
    @Mr. BG @meatandy @SJBoss @enzodolan @Chris.C @SoniaB (still afraid to tag you XD) @keithnyc (Afraid to tag you too :p), @sfomin @zepphead @deepaksingh6691 @Tobikage @remedy and many more fun people from the WoHo....
    And many people from outside the WoHo, too, like @GopalB. @Nezumi_ @iamelton @BeingIncog @beastkay @lostLambda, and many more

And now I love the forum!
    (except for the flooding of useless threads)

And I hope I'll be making more friends here, and have more fun in the future!

NEVER SETTLE
    Cheers

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017

6. davidih96
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

7. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Dec 12, 2017

keithnyc and pa5t1s like this.
  8. Rajatkumar29
    Honeycomb Dec 12, 2017

Rajatkumar29 , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Best memory of me with OnePlus is when my friend shown his OnePlus one to me and i held it in my hand for the first time. it was love at first sight indeed. i use OnePlus one then OnePlus 3 and now using OnePlus 5. AMAZING experience till now #NeverSettle [e]1f60d[/e]

MrMalins and David Y. like this.
  9. tfae

tfae , Dec 12, 2017 :
    The best moment was for sure when I received my OnePlus One. That phone was brutal and the community built around it was just awesome and effulgent!

Awesome times!

David Y. likes this.
  10. G_Olli_Jalava_bjwZ
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

larkinniall likes this.
  11. Punk_69
    Lollipop Dec 12, 2017

12. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 12, 2017

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Nice trailer. Will there be a Oneplus Movie? :rolleyes::eek::cool:

I had several great moments in my Oneplus history.
    First: Registration and the hunt for invites
    2nd: Making friends
    3rd: Getting OPO STP 16GB
    4th: Ordered the OPO 64gb!
    5th: Meetup unofficial
    6th: Meetups official
    7th: becoming a Oneplus Moderator
    8th: Helping out with events
    9th: meeting Moderator friends!
    10th: ..!!!
    11th: profit

MrMalins, sommersy, meatandy and 5 others like this.
  13. naveen puchakayala
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

MrMalins, eye842, Crystal Z. and 2 others like this.
  14. ChickenTheDuck
    Gingerbread Dec 12, 2017

ChickenTheDuck , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Hallo zusammen! Ich bin Bünyamin!

Ich habe OnePlus durch ein Freund kennengelernt. Ich gehe mit ihm auf die selbe Schule :)

Der schönste Moment war als ich das OnePlus 5 unboxed habe! Es war ein super Gefühl :)

Ich schreibe das hier sogar mit meinem OnePlus 5 und bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Handy!

ich habe leider keinen besten Freund in dem Forum aber es macht mir sehr Spaß mit anderen zu diskutieren :)

Vielen Dank OnePlus!
    Bünyamin

eye842 and David Y. like this.
  15. GopalB.
    Nougat Dec 12, 2017

GopalB. , Dec 12, 2017 :
    @Punk_69 Thanks for the mention... ;)

I've been a part of this family since September of 2017...
    So I'm not qualified for this... (that's what I think atleast)...
    Still I remember one of my coworker got the newly announced oneplus one...
    And I was a fan of that phone...
    If I remember correctly I had Samsung S4 back then and still I loved that oneplus one more than my phone...
    He told me about the invite system and all...
    So that's how I came to know about oneplus...
    Then when oneplus x was announced, I was planning of buy that, but I already had Samsung note 4 at that time...
    Then this year my note 4 died and I already was in love with the newly announced oneplus 5 and without wasting anytime i bought this wonderful phone... And that's how I became a part of this family...

So yeah, this is it...

Talking about this community...
    Thank you @Punk_69 for being my first friend... ;)
    @dsmonteiro, @Baymax, @Mr. BG for mentoring me (whenever I needed it...)
    @DrAakash, @SJBoss for existing... :rolleyes:
    @Bobbie63 and @sfomin for making me laugh...
    @SoniaB for helping me with the name change... :p
    I know I forgot many more then I remembered...
    But I'm really sorry if i forgot you... :rolleyes:

My stupid story...
    Highlights...
    PicsArt_12-12-10.56.26.jpg
    Wait i just noticed... So it took me 75 days to reach "KitKat"... ;)
    That's crazy...:confused:
    5k+ messages... Nearly 5k likes...:eek:
    Thank you all... Would not have been possible without you... :):D

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017

beastkay, meatandy, Deepak.Si and 5 others like this.
  16. isty

17. malidan
    Nougat Dec 12, 2017

malidan , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Unfortunately they have already done that with the poultry number of devices they offer in competitions here, compared to other media streams.

MrMalins and pa5t1s like this.
  18. G_sxuxix_Griffin_GNrH
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

G_sxuxix_Griffin_GNrH , Dec 12, 2017 :
    buying the limited edition, yet shortlived just before the release of oneplus 5, midnight black oneplus 3t is so satisfying, due to original design and a revolutionary dash charged is the only feature that can beat apple, samsung and the forgotten sony, honorary mention: htc, etc.
    i have been the luckiest people to get the limited edition eventhough the midnight black color has become the main color of the op5 and op5t. with 2 new flagship over only a year, i have been satisfied with the customer service( eventhough never encounter any problem with this device), the device holds up pretty well over the 1 YEAR, with continuos support only till oreo(eventhough has been taken back). The camera is the only thing i amazed, as the quality taken from the google ported cam has outstand the the stock cam. im honored to mention google hdr+ software. The only case i have put on my phone is the only case that came with the limited edition box, because oneplus has turns out stop making oneplus 3/t accessories along with tempered glass. The glass my 3t wearing is naked, as i very like the outstanding~ 1080p display flash across my degrading eye. with that im very like to continued the journey as oneplus consumer.

MrMalins likes this.
  19. G_sxuxix_Griffin_GNrH
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

G_sxuxix_Griffin_GNrH , Dec 12, 2017 :
    im being sarcastic here plese dont attack me

20. ArTrodes
    Honeycomb Dec 12, 2017

ArTrodes , Dec 12, 2017 :
    From the frist launch i stay here (not in forum LOL)
    My One Plus One have at least 3 years and half xD