[Contest] OnePlus 4th Anniversary - My OnePlus Story

1. Raos
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

Raos , Dec 14, 2017 :
    I remember when a close friend talked to me about OnePlus, at first I was not very convinced since it was a new brand and haven't heard anything from it before. I got to see various comments and checked the specs, with every comment I got and got to like more of it, especially that they have this forums to make the devices better. I just got my 5T and its GREAT!

2. otrobruno
    Froyo Dec 14, 2017

otrobruno , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Mi historia con OnePlus se resume en 1 palabra: Asombro!!!
    He tenido el OnePlus 1, OP3, OP3T y actualmente el OP5; y con cada uno de estos equipos la gente a mi alrededor siempre me comenta o pregunta: Que celular es? Que buena cámara, que equipo es?
    Les cuento sobre OnePlus y la mayoría se interesa en la marca y muy pocos al escuchar un nombre poco conocido en mi país (soy de Perú!!!) como que se desaniman porque es difícil conseguirlo por aquí.
    Yo me enteré de OnePlus a través de los reviews del OnePlus 1 de MKBHD y desde ahí me dije este smartphone tengo que tenerlo y lo conseguí. Desde que tuve el OP1 conmigo, fue la mejor experiencia que he tenido con una marca y la confianza hacia OnePlus será eterna.
    Gracias OnePlus y a todo su equipo, siempre seré parte de esta familia.
    Bruno Migone

3. Deadfly
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

4. Jacopo Loparco
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

5. ShonaPantaAle
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

ShonaPantaAle , Dec 14, 2017 :
    One Plus mi è rimasta nel cuore fin dal OnePlus ONE ... Lo comprai con i miei pochi risparmi e l'invito di un mio amico che già lo aveva ( e la fatica di un 16 che risparmio all'inverosimile per comprarsi il telefono nuovo) poi appena uscì il 2 statti tutto il giorno a cercare di comprarlo,con i soldi della zia per il regalo di compleanno, nell' 2 ore di acquisto senza invito e fortunatamente ci riuscii anche 15 minuti dopo la scadenza della promazine per via dei serve che si erano un po' bloccati hahahahahha . ora scrivo dal mio oneplus 5t il miglior telefono del mondo del brand che mi sta più caro tra tutti. ho già convinto 2 amici ha comprarlo, ma non sono io a convincerli ma questo oggetto favoloso che ho tra le mani.

6. quintenqj
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

7. Linanc7
    Lollipop Dec 14, 2017

funmunke, barb and The1Lion like this.
  8. Dovi G
    Eclair Dec 15, 2017

Dovi G , Dec 15, 2017 :
    My absolute dream phone with a massive 6/8gb of ram. Fastest phone I've every seen. Just got the phone yesterday and it's the best purchase I have ever made.

Keep up your work[e]1f44f[/e]

9. jlesteves4
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2017

jlesteves4 , Dec 15, 2017 :
    My OnePlus story started with my brother introducing me to his OnePlus One. I thought the phone was cool but I was obsessed with all my Samsung devices. My brother was determined to pull my away from Samsung's horrible TouchWiz so he signed me up for a OnePlus X invite without me knowing. A few weeks laters o received an invite from OnePlus to purchase the OnePlus X.
    1513301702044.jpg
    I had no idea what the OnePlus X was so I jumped on the OP website and I was immediately attracted to the design. Seeing it's price point I pulled the trigger and ordered my 1st OnePlus device. I loved Oxygen OS and haven't looked backed at Samsung since.

Forward 2 years later and I finally retired the OPX for my amazing new OnePlus 5t.
    1513302453168.jpg
    I couldn't be happier. [e]1f601[/e] I'm just waiting for OnePlus to release their first tablet so I can toss Samsung completely out of my life.

10. Denis_NotBoring
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

11. yasinazeez
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

yasinazeez , Dec 15, 2017 :
    Best memory of me with OnePlus is when my friend shown his OnePlus one to me and i held it in my hand for the first time. it was love at first sight indeed. i use OnePlus one then OnePlus 3
    . AMAZING experience till now #NeverSettle

12. roshanjoshi
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

roshanjoshi , Dec 15, 2017 :
    OnePlus 'Smash the Past' hype. The first invitation for OnePlus One. Having to purchase within 24 hours! Having to get someone from another country because it was not shipped to the country I lived in (Nepal). The joy of opening the first One. The joy of finding other OnePlus users. The fun of seeing the photos come better than ones taken with DSLR. Getting OnePlus for my partner. Writing now on OnePlus 5.

1513305337026.jpg

13. KnightinKat
    Honeycomb Dec 15, 2017

KnightinKat , Dec 15, 2017 :
    hi all,

my OnePlus journey started on a train journey. I always love to travel and I had an old phone with me which couldn't keep up with my daily journey and photography. so I wanted a new phone. my friend had (still has) OnePlus one at the time and using it was amazing so when the OnePlus 2 was released I realised I shouldn't miss my chances.

it was the time of the invites and it was hard to come by to say the least. and one of the forum members, kindly helped me out with one.
    it's amazing how things can get a bit shaky as I had to make the purchase online, and since I was on the train, network was also a bit shaky, so after 3 failed attempts and me loosing all hopes the last try was successful and I yelled "Yay!!!", and all eyes were on me from the fellow passengers in the cabin.
    "I said got my new phone" and surprisingly everyone laughed and cheered. someone even made a catcall. Woohoo.

so after 2 and a half years she feels good in my hand while typing this, something I really am surprised about ( I usually run through mobiles in one year or so. ).

The journey was never a smooth one I say, it had its bumps and potholes, but I appreciate the phone,and it has delivered when it mattered the most to me.
    wish to keep on travelling in this path for a long time.

regards,
    H

14. G_Kenny_J_Zheng_nCAQ
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

G_Kenny_J_Zheng_nCAQ , Dec 15, 2017 :
    I am new to this community but my girlfriend has had the onePlus phone since it came out. Half a year later, I decided to join as well. This is a great phone with an affordable price tag and works as well as any competition out there. Lucky to have this phone!

15. G_Kenny_J_Zheng_nCAQ
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

16. G_Kenny_J_Zheng_nCAQ
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

17. G_Kenny_J_Zheng_nCAQ
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

18. Deactivated User
    Dec 15, 2017

19. G_ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ_ΖΑΧ
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

20. ahmadmamaniat
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017