[Contest] OnePlus 4th Anniversary - My OnePlus Story

1. G_sxuxix_Griffin_GNrH
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

G_sxuxix_Griffin_GNrH , Dec 12, 2017 :
    my degrading eye is due to the non-existent feature of reading mode of op5, and my face has become worse without the faceunlock feature of the op5t. cheers ;)

2. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Dec 12, 2017

pa5t1s , Dec 12, 2017 :
    I'm afraid that this Forum is too much educated, for the majority of members, to be a good 'target' for clickbait contests. I mean, look at Twitter or Facebook: you don't need to be able to write or, even, to be able to put together a few words to make a meaningful sentence to be a good 'evangelist': 'Beg, Like and Retweet and Thou will be rewarded'. Give a $500 phone to One, and get Thanked by Thousands!
    Remember:
    A leader is a dealer in hope. Napoleon Bonaparte
    (I know, I like to troll my English friends :p)

3. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Dec 12, 2017

4. malidan
    Nougat Dec 12, 2017

malidan , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Yes I remember the days well tag a friend on.... I never did it.;)

Punk_69 and pa5t1s like this.
  5. Android Tinker
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

jayaprakashpollachi likes this.
  6. malidan
    Nougat Dec 12, 2017

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017

pa5t1s likes this.
  7. malidan
    Nougat Dec 12, 2017

malidan , Dec 12, 2017 :
    I've not seen anyone go under, they are in fact making batter devices than ever for OP to copy:D

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017

pa5t1s likes this.
  8. Incrediblehero
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

Incrediblehero , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Hi everyone, i am not too old with oneplus but have been using smartphone since it’s evolution started. In past 4 years, i was busy in Studies. But hey, it’s my day 1 with Oneplus community. I have been watching your youtube channel and Oneplus mobile reviews which inspired me to switch my self from S+1 = ;)

I am more into learning Android development these days. So i am deciding to reallly switch my current phone to more advance phone.. Here is a story as a newbie user:
    https://oneplus.net/4years-my-story

David Y. likes this.
  9. RonaldM
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 12, 2017

10. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Dec 12, 2017

Shivang Joshi , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Hey there,

To begin with, I joined the forum during the time of OnePlus One. But then after, I was inactive on the forum. Then, right after the launch of OnePlus 5, I placed my order and got it within few days. There I was again, being in this awesome Community Forum. So, right after receiving OnePlus 5, I have been completely active on the Forums.

So, I bought the OnePlus 5 right on the launch day. And at that time, there was a contest going on the Forums, to post the Best Unboxing of OnePlus 5. I participated in that and posted some good pictures. I was surprised to see the results having my name in there. That was the first time I won something from one of my Favorite Smartphone Company. I won the OnePlus 5 Case in that contest. And that was one of the best moments I had in the recent 4 years.

Thanks for having me as a part of this Community [e]2764[/e]️[e]1f525[/e]

keithnyc and David Y. like this.
  11. sgurjeet99
    Gingerbread Dec 12, 2017

sgurjeet99 , Dec 12, 2017 :
    This is a great idea!
    But why aren't all my devices being counted? I've bought 3,3T,5T but only one is showing up.

12. Balthazar_Z
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

Balthazar_Z , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Hmm my best moment with OnePlus.. It has to be when i bought my first OnePlus phone AKA the OnePlus 5 ( sorry i haven't been part of the family until recently). I hope for more quality moments with my new family in the near future. <3

13. matthewquay
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

14. Venom_Striker5
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

Venom_Striker5 , Dec 12, 2017 :
    This is a great idea :D

15. Rousselotboris
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

Rousselotboris , Dec 12, 2017 :
    Nearly 1200 days ago I chose the Never Settle philosophy.
    A long time has passed since and I have always remained faithful to One Plus.

There are many good times of course, but the best ones are every time I received my new phones, I'm always like a child on Christmas Day! :hearteyes:

And also to see that 4 years ago, I passed for a crazy with this unknown brand and today many of my friends and my entourage have joined the One Plus family, :wink:

16. kamal.kv
    Gingerbread Dec 12, 2017

kamal.kv , Dec 12, 2017 :
    I started my oneplus journey before the launch in India. As my story starts like, some contest was going on in the forum when i first visited the forum, then immediately after joining the forum i participated in the contest and won the key code to buy the phone "Oneplus One" the flagship killer, beast and legendary phone at that time. A friend delivered phone to me from US to India when i get hands on the phone I felt premium feel of the phone and felt better. As fate bad thing happened like someone stolen my phone while traveling then later felt very bad. After this Oneplus launched "3" with heavy spec and dash charge and this is very good change seen in the Oneplus and same time Oxygen was launched with stable builds. Imagine Oneplus 3 + Oxygen OS = Never settle. Then waited for few months to buy phone but I saw announcement from Oneplus saying new product is about to launch then I waited that I have no idea what is about to launch then Oneplus 3T came with little upgrade of spec, this is perfection of Oneplus 3, then after few days I bought the Oneplus 3T and currently still using it. As story goes I seen that company struggled lot to keep up there fans and as you see from start they been Never settled .. so I like this theme they keeping it and all the best for future endeavors and give some great things to us.... lastly Never settle....

17. The Joker
    Marshmallow Dec 12, 2017

Seijmo, keithnyc, script and 3 others like this.
  18. jeeree
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

19. meatandy
    Oreo Dec 12, 2017

meatandy , Dec 12, 2017 :
    You have made 52 threads? :eek:o_O
    David , My story is not entirely accurate , we have four OP devices in our house meanwhile my story states three , Probably because the Oneplus 3 was donated for the Lab , Hence.
    My one memorable moment would have to be when
    the Lab was created from my thread here
    As my intended concept was to get the newest Oneplus device into the hands of community members and review the device before the general public could receive the device themselves.

barb, Deepak.Si, David Y. and 3 others like this.
  20. meatandy
    Oreo Dec 12, 2017

meatandy , Dec 12, 2017 :
    *Wipes tears of joy*