[Contest] OnePlus 4th Anniversary - My OnePlus Story

1. pgn0
    Donut Dec 17, 2017

pgn0 , Dec 17, 2017 :
    Still over a year to go on my 3T before I can look at another OnePlus phone - unless I win one in the contests here of course. ;)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017

2. eSportinAT
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2017

3. Mizfit
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2017

4. BooFA1010
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2017

BooFA1010 , Dec 17, 2017 :
    This is great. Thanks for this

5. aldruino
    Donut Dec 17, 2017

aldruino , Dec 17, 2017 :
    I am new to the OnePlus community. I haven't even have a OnePlus device yet. Haha. I am planning to buy a 5T this December once it is available here in the Philippines. I came from Windows Mobile and I have never owned an Android device in my life. I must say, out of all the smartphones in the market today, OnePlus 5T is the only one that captured my heart and the only one that helped solidify my decision to make the switch to Android and to "NEVER SETTLE". It was love at first sight really. I mean, this phone is the phone for the masses. It was created with love, passion and the consumers' interests in mind. I've watched the Fourth Year Anniversary video on YouTube and it is very inspiring that I almost cried. It is very inspiring and heartwarming and it made me want to be part of that journey. I am very excited for my first OnePlus purchase and I am looking forward to our journey together for the many years to come. Happy 4th anniversary OnePlus! #NeverSettle

It may not be much, but here is my OnePlus story. Haha.
    https://oneplus.net/4years-my-story?shareCode=30279828

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017

David Y. and barb like this.
  6. ADxaikia
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2017

ADxaikia , Dec 17, 2017 :
    The Day (4years back) I came 2 know about its product via my buddies and started believing in this brand and trust in its end product.

7. Neonstar2
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2017

Neonstar2 , Dec 17, 2017 :
    Oneplus was my best phone choice ever! I love it so much, even the updates are still coming out also for the older devices I love this!!!

8. Neonstar2
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2017

9. charlescoe
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

charlescoe , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Awesome!

10. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Dec 18, 2017

11. dimovkster
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2017

dimovkster , Dec 18, 2017 :
    One of my best moments with OnePlus was when my first OnePlus device came - 3T. I was so excited about it and since then it serves me so well and I can say only positive things about this device.

12. G_Nitish_Tanwar_VzFq
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

G_Nitish_Tanwar_VzFq , Dec 18, 2017 :
    i work in the State bank of India, when one plus 5 launched in India that time I was in office and there were many customers, I'm huge fan of one plus so i want my op5 as soon as possible so i decide to purchase op5 on launch day hence I stood from my chair and came out, people's start asking me what happened sir, but I had no answer then I ordered my first op5 it was really awesome filling, I'll remember this day till end of my life. love you one plus, lucky to have one plus 5

David Y. likes this.
  13. jose luis florez castro
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

jose luis florez castro , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Desde que salio el primer OnePlus se desmarco como una compañia que no imitaria a otros bueno me refiero en calidad vs prestaciones pues pareciera que se copiara en otras cosas osera que Apple les copia el diseño?

14. G_Chi_Fung_Lau_Yxpy
    Eclair Dec 18, 2017

G_Chi_Fung_Lau_Yxpy , Dec 18, 2017 :
    I notice this brand because of my coworker introduce it to me and I am a new user of this brand. I used to be own the samsung phone and hope this phone will give different experience. Do not let me disappointed and please update the camera ASAP. THANKYOU

15. nixon07
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

nixon07 , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Oneplus has grown so much since I first heard about it with the OP1, im suprised i meet ppl that dont know what my phone is

16. Maxximuscool
    Jelly Bean Dec 18, 2017

Maxximuscool , Dec 18, 2017 :
    I didn't win anything from the bloody fishing game. Tried like 16 times but it didn't bite. I guess the game wasn't mean to have a winner.

17. Maxximuscool
    Jelly Bean Dec 18, 2017

18. jopfoh
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

jopfoh , Dec 18, 2017 :
    I started with a Oneplus 2 and fell in love. Every other device I had ever owned paled in comparison. The best moment was when I received the chance to buy a OnePlus 5 so I went all out and got the OnePlus 5 Midnight Black 8GB+128GB and could not be happier. 697 day with Oneplus and going strong

David Y. likes this.
  19. casinick
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

20. julieve
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

julieve , Dec 18, 2017 :
    When I was feeling miserable and my kids all of a sudden started hugging me. My OP5 was as usual not far away so I took a picture of the family hug and I still look at it whenever I'm not feeling ok!