1. a13marquez
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

2. AdiM
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

3. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Dec 18, 2017

obakesan , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Happy 4th Anniversary OnePlus

Where do I start? There have been so many great, memorable experiences I've had with OnePlus over the 4 years and even better stories, some are still untold to this day.....

However, I shall tell you one of them, as it was a great experience for me and an amazing opportunity to meet some of the OnePlus crew and to experience the brand and company from the inside and get a different perspective on things.

It was around July 2016, when out of the blue I got a message from The Wizard himself, @Adam Krisko asking me if I was in London and would I like to help out with something? I was so intrigued and amazed to be thought of and contacted, I was like "yes, yes, yes", since I live in London anyway, it was a nobrainer. What was this all about then you may be wondering, well, it was to help out with the London leg of the 1st OnePlus Euro Tour, promoting the OnePlus 3.

It was held in London around the Truman Brewery site, and when I got there I met so many amazing people such as @Adam Krisko , @David S. , @superplus, Caio, Matt etc. I got a chance to see the fantastic Euro Tour bus and got one of the best swag items for helping out and participating; The limited edition Euro Tour t-shirt with the Never Settle logo in white on black. The back has the euro tour wording and cities, etc. Awesome!.

I helped man the Dash Charge station, talking to fans and customers, I spoke to over 100 people from all walks of life telling them about OnePlus and the amazing phone. The weather was great and the atmosphere was up beat and everyone had a great time. Afterwards, we all got together, had some amazing pizza from a local restaurant for dinner, then went for a round of beers, before retiring into the night for some "Old Fashions" at All Bar One.

That was a late one for sure that night, and there is more to the tale, but this is enough. Just such an amazing experience to not only be a fan, but to give back, participating in something bigger and meeting and socializing with an amazing group of people. After this day and event, this only became better, and it was like a turning point in my OnePlus life.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017

David Y., superplus and woSch like this.
  4. amaury.dolbeau
    Donut Dec 18, 2017

5. D3SOX
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2017

6. D3SOX
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2017

7. Thomas Koppensteiner
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

8. cutebun
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 18, 2017

cutebun , Dec 18, 2017 :
    My best moment with One Plus is that I get to know a whole community from Malaysia that we shared the same passion for One Plus One then and I'm still using the same phone for 3 years now.

obakesan and David Y. like this.
  9. Antgl
    Honeycomb Dec 18, 2017

Antgl , Dec 18, 2017 :
    September 2016, 2 vrienden van mij gaan de oneplus 3 kopen, ik heb ook veel interesse. Uiteindelijk koop ik ook de mijne maar in tegenstelling tot mijn 2 vrienden koop ik de oneplus 3 soft gold omdat het zoveel mooier is. In oktober krijg ik hem eindelijk aan. Ik open de doos en hou de oneplus 3 in mijn handen. Vanaf die dag ben ik zo tevreden dat ik de oneplus 3 soft gold heb besteld. Geen enkel moment spijt gehad van die aankoop, de oneplus 3 is zo snel en dat voor slechts 399 euro. De beste smartphone aankoop van mijn leven.

David Y. likes this.
  10. Donore
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

11. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 18, 2017

Dunnow , Dec 18, 2017 :
    what about OP2? or is the hardware so bad that it doesn't do so?

12. StephenClauzing
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

StephenClauzing , Dec 18, 2017 :
    My most memorable day of OnePlus was when my marketing teacher started to talk about OnePlus. What do you think about Chinese stuff? Everybody started to tell it was crap. My teacher stood up and said:" I see, nobody has met with OnePlus yet!" And I could say,:" I have one and be sure it is not crap!"

13. Rajesh Khambekar
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2017

Rajesh Khambekar , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Hi,
    Unarguably the best moment was when I held My 1+5 in hand !!!
    It felt so premium .. so superbly crafted ... than any other phone I had owned previously.
    The best part was yet to come.
    I started 1+5 and it was so refreshing, so smooth, so effortless to go through all the settings. Simply Beautiful Interface !!
    So simple yet so elegant !! Love it.
    It is the Best phone yet .. I will always cherish !!
    Thanks Team Oneplus

14. Sh0tz
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

15. lucas perälä
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

lucas perälä , Dec 18, 2017 :

16. brijir
    Froyo Dec 18, 2017

17. emiliskog
    Froyo Dec 18, 2017

emiliskog , Dec 18, 2017 :
    my story is not really four years as I got introduced to the company a little over a year ago.
    later beforebthe summer I was going to buy a new phone and intended it to be the 3t but before we got a chance to buy it they were sold out. later at the 5 launch I watched the keynote and got it during the early drop event with express shipping but it still took over a week to arrive but when it finally came I was quite exstatic because my previous phone quite sucked. sadly I dropped it and cracked the screen approximatively a month later but we got it sent for repairs after which I have had it whole and working and really liked it.
    sadly this will probably be rhe last phone I ever use as I really like thenwhole thing with actual hardwarebuttons even if rhey are just capacitive.

18. B1512713246660
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

B1512713246660 , Dec 18, 2017 :
    It feels as if all the moments that I've seen with one plus built up to one special moment. from one plus one to the one plus three. I watched videos, pictures, and reviews about how this phone does it all from camera quality, battery life to affordability. as the years went by OnePlus's reputation was building up as a flagship killer. All these moments building up my anticipation for the OnePlus 5T to arrive at my door. My heart beat was pumping faster and faster, as I opened the shipping box and just stared at the red and white box containing my moment. Then I picked up the box and felt the cover glide off, my moment drew closer and closer. I set the box down and picked the this device and with a beaming smile and felt the smoothness of the OnePlus 5T as I hit the power button. At this exact moment my smile turned upside down as it just slipped out of my hand and on the carpet as I ever so slightly let out a small cry. I picked up the OnePlus and looked it was in perfect condition. That was my favorite moment.

19. Sjaak Hein Bekx
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

20. bover992
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017