1. Linpoox
    Donut Dec 18, 2017

2. Skweez
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

marinobiagio likes this.
  3. chubytuby
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

chubytuby , Dec 18, 2017 :
    I remember losing my OnePlus One in a taxi cab after going to school and tried everything to find it again but it 'mysteriously' never turned up even though the driver was contacted relatively fast. Gave me the excuse to get the OnePlus Two lol :rolleyes:

4. marinobiagio
    KitKat Dec 18, 2017

marinobiagio , Dec 18, 2017 :
    This is my OP story.. I bought my OP2 in 2015 I was really happy, unfortunately the phone was pretty crappy.. I lived in the hope of the OTA and I started the game "OTA PLEASE", but the thread was marked as spam by the admins.. after more than one year I received the M build.. it worked quit good but batery life was not so god.. But N was on the corner.. after another year OP said that OP2 was too old to receive N.. Sad sad story..

5. tobe-90
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

6. eynox
    Donut Dec 18, 2017

7. viking_vp3
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2017

viking_vp3 , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Hi Mates
    How/when did you get to know us and the community?
    I learn about OnePlus through MKBHD video on OnePlus One and i amazed by the idea and also the phone price but a bit later i discover the forum and joined it, i had never saw a phone company with official user forum before!
    Did you have any beautiful moments after you went hands on with our products?
    I bought OP3T and OP5 through retailer from china and imported them to my country.
    There are many beautiful moments for me using both phone but the best one was when i won the OP5 Review contest, i totally forgot the contest and one day i log to my account and boom i was a winner, i could not believe that happened!
    Who's your best buddy on the forums?
    Actually none of my friends are on this forum cos OP is not officially available in our country and most around me are not familiar with english forums! (Lazy Mates! :p ) but among users @Funk Wizard helped me a lot especially on XDA
    Best Wishes every body

David Y. likes this.
  8. nrgyzr
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

9. Shaik Riyazali
    Donut Dec 19, 2017

10. P-Lan
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

P-Lan , Dec 19, 2017 :
    My first ever smartphone and will never look back. Glad to be part of the OnePlus community!

11. JH89
    Donut Dec 19, 2017

12. bea1512
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

bea1512 , Dec 19, 2017 :
    Can't believe it has already been a year for me
    I bought the OnePlus 3t when it came out witch is still a great and fast phone. When I bought it I my family wanted one to so now we all have a OnePlus 3t pretty confusing sometimes. I never regretted buying an OnePlus.

ONEPLUS TILL I DIE.

Here is my story
    https://oneplus.net/nl/4years-my-story?shareCode=18323796

13. bea1512
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

bea1512 , Dec 19, 2017 :
    i know right!!

14. plusgee
    Eclair Dec 19, 2017

plusgee , Dec 19, 2017 :
    I recall when i first recieve an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

That awakard moment when you woke up to check your mail and bamm! 'you recieve an invite to purchase the OnePlus One' and ... guess what? you weren't able to make the purchase because your country wasn't listed. You have to use a 3rd party purchaser, unlucky enough you've to make the purchase as soon as possibile because it expires.

I can't believe it's the fourth year now, I remember it like yesterday.
    Anytime OnePlus is mentioned, it remined me of that day.

Don't know how many of you had your first experience.
    Share them I wanna know.

15. Lalou33
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

Gaston NP likes this.
  16. dgbarwell
    Donut Dec 19, 2017

17. ma2t
    Eclair Dec 19, 2017

18. acruz2017
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

19. ch3chung
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

20. NekoKunSama
    Eclair Dec 19, 2017

NekoKunSama , Dec 19, 2017 :
    Well I am new to the op series I been an andriod fan since day one but switched to iPhone 6s recent but I it was way to small for my hands and I asked my dad back home in the philippines to buy the one plus 5 because I looked at the reviews of it on youtube and review on websites I really wished they had the 5t but it would be the same specs but bigger screen but I love my op5 fits my hand and my life style now looking a the community a lot of love I use to be on the community with oppo but there was no life no help but now I love this one plus forums a lot of info and you know the updates are coming out truly amazing phone and forum