[Contest] OnePlus 5T - 7 Day Review Challenge!

1. kyoo
    Gingerbread Nov 28, 2017

2. MANISHCHIRAWA
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2017

MANISHCHIRAWA , Nov 28, 2017 :
    unique camera picture quality.CPU speed is amazing,no hanging problem. sexy look, unmatched screen display ant touch feeling, I love this phone . I have one plus and now one plus 5, mobile mean one plus lifstyle technology can't compare this phone other phone

3. MANISHCHIRAWA
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2017

MANISHCHIRAWA , Nov 28, 2017 :
    unique camera picture quality.CPU speed is amazing,no hanging problem. sexy look, unmatched screen display ant touch feeling, I love this phone . I have one plus 2 and now one plus 5t, mobile mean one plus lifstyle technology can't compare this phone other phone[/QUOTE]

4. lizdance40
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2017

lizdance40 , Nov 28, 2017 :
    I posted this on the AT&T forum:
    Day 2 with the 5t riding side-saddle.
    Full charge mid day yesterday, since then I have:
    Downloaded my playlists, which took almost no time. Set up ringtones, wallpaper, settings. Verified various passwords and accounts. Today, I Played my playlists (3 hours) and some DirecTV NOW (one hour), took a few photos, posted to Facebook. Checked my FB newsfeed. Took a short video. Added calendar events. Did some FB messaging and checked and cleaned email inboxes.
    Battery is at 49%.
    Compared to the 6p, it’s lighter, thinner, easier to hold. My complaint about the 6p is it was top heavy, making it hard to hold in my small hands. The 5t is lighter than the Moto Pure. It’s only about 1/4 inch wider and taller than the GS8, without the curved screen nonsense.

Screen is lovely. Color saturation is intense.

Speaker is on the bottom and is loud, not tinny.

BTW, it came with a plastic case in the box. I bought the carbon fiber snap on and screen protector bundle at half price. It was worth it for the custom screen protector alone. I will probably not use the carbon fiber case.

It lacks the expected: water resistance, wireless charging. I assume it is not HD voice capable.

It’s a good thing I like it as my son thinks it’s to fragile looking. He’s going to take one of my other phones.

Win - win!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have waited till now to buy a oneplus phone. SOOOO worth it! It’s in keeping with the large ‘infinite’ screens, without the annoying curved glass. I may have jumped the gun posting so early, but I’m a phone geek. I have on hand, a Samsung galaxy S8, a Google Pixel 2, an Honor 8. I retired a Moto Pure and Samsung GS7. I’ve had a bunch more, too many to bother listing.
    I’m still discovering things about this phone. So far, all very impressive .
    Thanks for the prompt delivery. Time to geek out.

meatandy likes this.
  5. MayankBadhan
    Donut Nov 28, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  6. Abheejit
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2017

7. G_Atul_Jar_TuXQ
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

Burgletrouser likes this.
  8. O1511290168644
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

O1511290168644 , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Nic phone actually in this segment .it's very new features along with pretty good camera clarity great handy grip..face reconginstion is very good..

9. G_Nihanth_yadav_elct
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

G_Nihanth_yadav_elct , Nov 29, 2017 :
    hello all,

Here's the review after I use my one plus 5t for 7 days.

1. Performance(5/5) : the best among the lot is it's performance. it's amazing works at good speed and great processsor.its performance is smooth as a butter.
    2. Built(4.5/5) : the built and the design quality is great. it looks slim and sleek.
    3. Charging(5/5) : now I am a big fan of it. it's the dash charging. it's simply awesome. the best charging phone up till date I found
    4. Camera(3/5) : the camera must improve. there are a few lags in it. the dual camera which blurs background needs to function well.
    5. Calls (5/5) : Happy with the calls getting over the phone it supports VoltTe which gives clarity.
    6. Features(4/5) : the one plus features which supports the phone along with the oxygen OS is great. with the gestures available it's good.
    7. Battery(5/5) : No heating issues detected even after heavy usage of phone. Long withstanding battery.

sandy15.dr and meatandy like this.
  10. anilkumar613
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

11. indrasingh2020
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

indrasingh2020 , Nov 29, 2017 :
    The experience is too good while using the new oneplus 5t phone only faced one problem in 3th day that was
    When I was using my new phone oneplus 5t suddenly my screen became bright. I tried everything to make it normal by using every type of setting i rebooted and restarted my phone but the problem was unsolved. Ever apps and ever things in my phone was too bright color effect was like The Eighties Polaroid Photo Effects.
    After that i factory reseted my device and then problem was solved.

Now after 3day use it hasn't happened yet. Now there is no problem. Phone running smoothly now.

12. Ilduce77
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

Ilduce77 , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Låter trevligt!

Varit otroligt nöjd med min 3a. Dock blev det lite hack i blåtandshörlurarna när jag uppdaterat till oreo.

Förhoppningsvis finns inte detta i min nya 5T.

13. E1511560965010
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

14. Photogusto
    Honeycomb Nov 29, 2017

Photogusto , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Lo primero hola a todos , lo segundo muy maaalll o very bad para que me entendáis , eso de que ya no hagan envíos a Mallorca España muy mal !!!! e tenido que enviar mi terminal aun familiar en Madrid y que me lo envíen desde allí hasta mi casa a Mallorca en cuanto lo tenga les comento como va seguro que bien porque compre el tope de gama el pedido se me quedo en 635€ y para que no me lo envíen a mi casa que pena :(:(:mad::mad:

15. Photogusto
    Honeycomb Nov 29, 2017

Photogusto , Nov 29, 2017 :
    The first hello to all, the second very maaalll or very bad so you can understand me, that they do not ship to Mallorca Spain very badly !!!! I had to send my terminal to a family in Madrid and send it to my house from there to Mallorca as soon as I have it, I will tell you how it is going, because I bought the top of the order and I stayed at 635 € and so do not send it to my house, I'm sorry

16. t_nu
    Froyo Nov 29, 2017

t_nu , Nov 29, 2017 :
    I think this contest was conceived on the marketing department's day off... :p

17. Computeros
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

Computeros , Nov 29, 2017 :
    I must say that after using my Oneplus 5T, for few days, I'm very happy with my new smartphone :)
    About camera, I've also had the Oneplus 5 before this one, and after taking a lots of pictures with 5T the results are very good, very nice photos, detailed, in day light and low light, so I saw a very big improvement of the camera.
    The much bigger screen is also very useful and it is something that I really like and appreciate.
    Overall it is a very good smartphone, high quality, very fast and I will recommend it to everyone.

18. himanshuSan
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

19. minymina
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

20. G_Nicolas_Bourges_sWJA
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

G_Nicolas_Bourges_sWJA , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Personal review coming! (french dude, sorry for the approximative english)

I purchase my OP5+ last week,at the official lauch online.
    I had before a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 that I like a lot but died on the field a few day before the new OP was out (Coincidence? i don't think so!)

Day One: Unboxing Day.

The phone is pretty nice. I like the look, the size. I'm a bit annoyed by the sticker at the back of the engine but i will put a protection so, it does not really matter.
    I appreciate to have earphone included.
    I red all the review online and i'm so satisfied to finaly test it myself.
    I first put the "sand" protection. It size perfectly but the major issue is with the screen protection... i was impossible for me to make disapear all the bubbles on the screen (snif).
    I start the device and i was at this moment that i knew my life (smartphonely speaking) was getting started.

Day Two: Design/Display Day.
    I love the harware. It's simple, classy. It's like an Audi, nothing more to add, just the essentials. And the design will still be appreciable in a couple of years.
    I put the light on "auto". I test the night mode. nothing to say except i like the screen.

Day Three: Camera Day.
    I spend my day taking pictures. Result: Good surprise. Everyone saying that camera can be improve is a bit hard in my opinion. Portrait are exceptionals. The point of improvement is for low light picture that can be improve with the OS probably.

Day Four: Performance Day.
    I haven't tried a phone so quick since my last iPhone. The OS is so optimized to perfectly react to everything i do. I really like the sensation to hold a beast. I tried a few game and everything is quick to load and does not lag at all.

Day Five: Dash Charge/Power Consumption Day.
    With a new phone, i spend my day on it so, i had to charge it at the end of the first day. Now, i just wait to wake up and i fast charge it for 40 minutes to get almost 100% and go easily throught my day.
    I will probably buy a classic USB C cable to charge it overnight.

Day Six: OxygenOS Day.
    The lack of buttons was hard for a couple of day. Now i really like all the optimization created by this OS. It is quick, it goes to the essentials and the function added give a real value.

Day Seven: Conclusion Day!
    I definitly recommand it to all my friend. You get an amazing device for a fair price.
    I regret i did not buy a second Dash charger to put at the office (and expedition few are 20€ so it will wait...).
    Pro: fast, pleasant to use. I feel like I always had it.
    Con: Low light Picture. Facial recognition does not work with my glasses on (i don't wear it all the time), Dash charge philosophy: i have to choose between bringing my charger everywhere or leave the house without 100% or late (it is the first week, i will find an solution! ).

I so happy I choose a 1P5T. I hope i will be able to keep it for at least 2-3 years like my others phones.

meatandy likes this.