[Contest] OnePlus 5T - 7 Day Review Challenge!

1. Logan Liu
    Donut Dec 4, 2017

2. Logan Liu
    Donut Dec 4, 2017

3. Logan Liu
    Donut Dec 4, 2017

4. Logan Liu
    Donut Dec 4, 2017

5. Logan Liu
    Donut Dec 4, 2017

6. YASHPLUSONE
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2017

7. Y1512388549559
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

Y1512388549559 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    hi I was always a Samsung note fan and still using it but when I started using one plus 5t more I started loving it the camera is fantastic over all it's a good experience of being more premium

8. mdysetia
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

mdysetia , Dec 4, 2017 :
    #7DayReviewChallenge dash charge/battery
    Dash charge is the best charging technology: hands down winner
    Don't even understand why people would go to a considerably slower wireless charging
    Battery life of a great improvement on this one thanks to the OxygenOS and SD835[/QUOTE]Finale
    #7DayReviewChallenge
    The conclusion
    When I bought the oneplus 3 I realized one must buy a oneplus device 2 months past its launch and it's almost assured that you will get a bug-free beauty same is the conclusion here
    I love the device
    The feeling is the same as one gets while upgrading to a new iPhone
    Not much has changed on the software front and a lots of improvements on the hardware
    As a (previous) oneplus 3 user my review is
    Pros
    -battery life (major improvement)
    - camera (would improve with software updates) (samples in low light)
    -screen
    -premium (not that op3 wasn't but this is next level)
    Cons(only one)
    -small ignorable yet irritating glitches happen from time to time(nothing software updates won't fix)

1512389897904.jpg

1512389898094.jpg

9. U1511350753810
    Eclair Dec 4, 2017

U1511350753810 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Day Three: Camera Day.

I don't get why so many people get hung up on the camera. If you're a professional then you will probably use a proper camera and not your phone. Thus the camera on a phone is just to make a convenient memory of an occasion. it doesn't need to be perfect as the perfect image is in your own memory.

So this was my first phone with portrait mode. plus I like the sound of low light camera as it's rare we get sunshine in the UK. I took the phone to a jazz concert and the cinema and pictures came out pretty good. The images were crisp and colour vivid. I also like how the darks come out in the pictures.

Re Portrait mode: here are two pictures. one in which the focus is on the object further away, and the other in which the focus is on the object in the foreground.

1512396242207.jpg

1512396242390.jpg

Both are good and really nothing too exciting. I guess if stuff works then it's quite boring!

10. MayankBadhan
    Donut Dec 4, 2017

MayankBadhan , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Hey everyone!

I did an unboxing of the beautiful 5T check it out and leave a thumbs up if you liked it! I will be giving that phone away just follow the instructions (thumbs and subscribe) and the review will be out later today.

11. MayankBadhan
    Donut Dec 4, 2017

MayankBadhan , Dec 4, 2017 :
    hi everyone,

I am not sure if I have posted this on here but here goes nothing. here is the unboxing of the beautiful 5t. if you are interested in the phone I am running a giveaway where I am giving away a 5T. Entry is super simple, like the video share it and subscribe to the channel!

12. ramanrnamboodiri
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

ramanrnamboodiri , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Hi,
    I got my one us 5t delivery on 30th Nov. Shifted my SIM cards from existing samsung phone a d start using
    All went well. Friday my friends starts telling me why your phone is not giving.g a ri g tone when they call me.
    I called airtel my service provider about the issue, that asked me to do network reset change the sim slot etc. Nothing g given a fix to the problem. While trying deferent settings when I disable VoLTE in enhanced communication setting all works perfectly fine.

Again if I enable the VoLTE the caller will not hear a ri g tone.

U1511350753810 likes this.
  13. dileep259
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

dileep259 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    7day review challenge# dileep joseph#
    day 1# unboxing
    as I have upgraded from one plus 2 after 2 long years of using the one plus 2 I was really excited about the 5t as it was quiet a huge upgrade. wen I got the box I was not disappointed, firstly with the one day delivery from Amazon and second with the beautiful box. and as with my one plus 2 I was impressed with the quality of packing and the arrangement of stuff inside the box. The first feel of 5t in my hands was awesome. it looked different but impressively sleek and light compared to my one plus two. and with my experience with a one plus 2 which some people say is the worst out of all the one pluses which has been released yet, but to me was an outstanding phone, I have all the reasons to be happy to have the 5t and looking forward to a good experience with the phone.

14. G_Gaurav_Rawat_itmj
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

15. chandukanth32
    Eclair Dec 5, 2017

chandukanth32 , Dec 5, 2017 :
    excellent decision

16. BaseballGus
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

BaseballGus , Dec 5, 2017 :
    Day 4 of #7DayReviewChallenge + performance day #t pushing it to the limit.

Performance Day review si today. But I've been testing the OP5T performance since I turned it on from day one. How so you might might ask. Well for starters i have not really cleared any apps that i have used or use mostly. i have been running apps, watching movies, YouTube content, downloading/streaming videos, etc... All while receiving text, email, & phone calls. I know i know all phones can technically do that & live to tell about it. But not all phones can do that without or with very minimal lag. My old phone would have had some serious lag time (maybe even a minute) or even just forgot about what i pressed all together LOL. My old phone could have easily dismissed any of the prompts I asked it to perform. If it was a human i can totally see it rolling its eyes & saying "talk to the hand" LOL.

Usually I'm very tough & don't hold back on things that i use. If i buy it you better believe I'm going to use it. And yes it better perform or else I'm looking to get my money back or flat out sell it if it's of no use. Even with the my own body I'm pretty rough running, hiking, stand up paddle boarding, etc... Well the same thing I'm going to ask the OP5T.

I have thrown just about everything you can think of at it in terms of use. I'm very impressed with its ability to handle literally everything. With little to no lag. The only time I've seen lag or a slight pause, at best, is when I'm switching over a wallpaper that has a lot of graphics or when I'm watching a movie & a text comes in. As I tap to view it, it seems to pause a little bit before it opens. Another instance when I notice a lag is when I'm changing apps from time to time. Idk if that's a software or hardware issue of honestly an issue at all. It's really just about a second & then it performs. Other than those instances, I can't really say it lags. The face unlock happens instantly that I'm nit sorry sure it's working right LOL. In all, its such a butter smooth device that only by using it can you really appreciate its snappiness & its instant face unlock or the finger print reader. For the price & it's performance, there's is a nothing out there really in its class. See yall tomorrow! Day 5 minutes away

#7DayReviewChallenge

Day Four: Performance Day.

The OnePlus 5T is the most powerful performance Bea5T we’ve ever created. Fast is one of the key words of this handset. Test the Face Unlock feature, open as many apps as you like or play some big games. You tell us just how smooth this phone can be.

17. G_karthik_P.V._mGrP
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

18. Fopson
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

Fopson , Dec 5, 2017 :
    Ooooh! I ordered my 5T today so if you can hurry my order and deliver with express shipping so maybe I'll be in the challenge.

BTW, I will change my Iphone 8 plus against a 5T so I really hope it lives up to my expectations :)

19. dasadhikari2010
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

20. TomBorrmann9896
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

TomBorrmann9896 , Dec 5, 2017 :
    Ahhh wait wait wait my OnePlus 5T is on shipping! Two more days please I want to take part in that challenge, too! :D