Not open for further replies.
  1. schadenfreuder
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

Chinda and gcarlo443 like this.
  2. iisshaun
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

iisshaun , Apr 5, 2014 :
    [​IMG]
    I have a DSLR but this was just taken on my phone this morning. I didn't bother adjusting brightness or anything else.

I would love to take some shots of New Zealand with the OnePlus One.

leo_n_why_see, binesh, Chinda and 6 others like this.
  3. linderborg
    Eclair Apr 5, 2014

linderborg , Apr 5, 2014 :
    image.jpg Left Sweden for a windy Hong Kong weekend with my wife. Photo taken with a 3 year old Nokia N8.

D9inho likes this.
  4. hernanpatane
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

5. harlekkin
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

harlekkin , Apr 5, 2014 :
    Whilst the subject here has been photographed to death, I've chosen it because of the colours. This is not edited in any way, but the reason for the vibrant colours is the white-balance setting on my camera.

The photo was taken with a tripod, F16 / 8s. Setting the white balance to Cool White / Fluorescent produced these quite punchy tones. The photo was taken with an DSLR, but that's not to say that the same image can't be reproduced on a mobile device. SHARP's mobile phones, for example, offer long-time exposure of up to 30 seconds.

The .NEF original is available on request as a proof of authenticity. The photo you see has been resized and saved into a JPG.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Tito_RoE
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

Attached Files:

7. dhodges76
    Froyo Apr 5, 2014

Attached Files:

8. dhruvmaniar
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

dhruvmaniar , Apr 5, 2014 :
    its good pic of a skink.....i liked the lorikeet one....i suggest you to use higher shutter speeds to avoid blur.keep snapping!! heres my album http://dhruvmaniarphotography.wordpress.com/

9. dhruvmaniar
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

10. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 5, 2014

gcarlo443 likes this.
  11. Abdallah.Domeer
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

Abdallah.Domeer , Apr 5, 2014 :
    Name Abdallah Domeer
    dameer_83@hotmail.com
    I took a picture using cheap smartphone but I really focus on taking a perfect pictures.
    Regards

picture.jpg

12. yoplaboum
    Eclair Apr 5, 2014

13. gunjandeep.singh
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

gunjandeep.singh , Apr 5, 2014 :
    Okk, slightly old pic, Using Sony DSC H1, Hope you notice the droplets flying of the wings... F/4, ISO-64, Shutter 1/250
    DSC00077.JPG

D9inho, gcarlo443 and harlekkin like this.
  14. mimestrone
    Donut Apr 5, 2014

Attached Files:

15. Muckpuck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2014

Muckpuck , Apr 5, 2014 :
    lejonen.jpg Now I'm getting really excited about the OnePlus One. I love phones with great cameras!

I take photos of all kinds of things. Landscapes, animals (mainly my dogs...), and also a lot of sport. It was really hard to pick a photo!

But I decided to enter this contest with a photo I took of a group of lions. Me and my friends were allowed in to their enclosure. They got scared of us in the beginning, and sought comfort from each other.

It was quite a dark room and I took the picture without a tripod, but I haven't even increased the brightness it. Only made it smaller to be able to upload it here.

Check out my Flickr where the large original one is, together with more photos!
    I have a few of my favourite photos there. Taken with an iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC One and an Olympus mirrorless. Some are cropped and have lost their EXIF, but I have the originals with EXIFs to all of them.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122369435@N07/

Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014

D!MA, nunomrmartins, donuts69 and 5 others like this.
  16. silversurfhur
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

17. ArsesHystaspes
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014

Sambya Samanta likes this.
  18. Xavierdarkness
    Eclair Apr 5, 2014

19. Qwertacious
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2014

20. Sambya Samanta
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2014

ArsesHystaspes, D9inho and gcarlo443 like this.