Gingerbread Mar 23, 2017

sumonk2004 likes this.
  4. F_Vishnu_Reddy_qJqT
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2017

sumonk2004 likes this.
  5. eye842
    Lollipop Mar 23, 2017

eye842 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    I like your style ;) Nice contest but can't enter.
    Good luck to all, specially those who didn't read the rules :p

sumonk2004 likes this.
  6. malidan
    Nougat Mar 23, 2017

malidan , Mar 23, 2017 :
    I really don't see contest's being run to review the device's elsewhere,maybe i should look a little harder.
    There is nothing better than drumming up some favourable reviews to diluted the not so favourable one's, especially when your trying to push through a load of 128gb devices.
    I can't wait to see what they will be asking for them in the UK, as they are asking less for the 128 Black edition in the US than it costs for the 64Gb 3T in the UK.

So yeah there gonna need some beefed up reviews to shift them in the UK.
    The Great British Rip off continues.

sumonk2004 likes this.
  7. sommersy
    KitKat Mar 23, 2017

sommersy , Mar 23, 2017 :
    Recycling is good, but so is hanging on to your device's original packaging to keep the resale value as high as possible. just in case. Besides, my OP3 box is making a good little storage unit for the charger and cables, and they don't look grimy now, which is more than I can say for my other old chargers that live in a drawer ;)

sumonk2004 likes this.
  8. alec098
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2017

sumonk2004 likes this.
  9. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2017

sumonk2004 likes this.
  10. shak0325
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2017

shak0325 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    Super short and simple review:

You want a phone that has no compromises but won't destroy your wallet? Get the OnePlus 3T, it's a matter of common sense.

My favorite aspects about the phone are great battery life, excellent performance, and amazing metal build. I was also quite skeptical of oxygen is after using stock Android exclusively for years, but now I can't use anything other than oxygen is, which has all sorts of neat features. All in all this is a phone that exceeds expectations without breaking the bank.

sumonk2004 likes this.
  11. HR_778
    KitKat Mar 23, 2017

HR_778 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    People like you are what give the OP community a bad name.

sumonk2004 likes this.
  12. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Mar 23, 2017

BobbyV8_ , Mar 23, 2017 :
    @david.yang a simple review is ready. Here is my entry for the contest

1. Why choose 3T:
    I wanted a great mobile at pocket friendly price.
    It is a bit difficult to answer "why" when you chose great among the good.
    Flagship Killer would be a single word answer - Experience Flagship at a pocket friendly price .

2. Favorite features:
    • Metal Uni body - For feel of using a premium mobile
    • Dash Charge - One and a half hour charge makes my device last for 2 days (Green IT Initiative)
    • 6GB RAM & SD 821 - It makes the device operate smooth
    • Customizations - Now my mobile is truly MINE
    • Regular updates - Can boast about being on the latest OS (7.1.1 as of now)
    • Minor features like long screen shot, gallery editing options, daydream, etc.
    3. One thing that needs to be perfected:
    The 1 thing would be on the camera stabilization especially the low light photography is grainy in auto mode. IMG_20170324_103937.jpg

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017

13. hexus01
    Froyo Mar 23, 2017

hexus01 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    IMG_20170323_182730_01.jpg
    First of all thank you for this contest. I purchased Oneplus 3 and I am amazed by its performance. It is million Times better than any other phones. This is my 3rd oneplus 3 because I couldn't have a chance to use other previous 2 oneplus 3. Story started when I heard from one of my technology guru friend. He was talking about oneplus 1. And it took my attention. After a deep research over it. In 2017 I decided to buy oneplus but it was also most dissapointment moment of my life. Because in Turkey there was no store selling oneplus 3. I had to find it. I finally found a store but it was in Kiev city of Ukraine. But I told myself never settle... I reserved a hotel and flight tickets. I travelled to Kiev in the coldest time of year and found that store. And I was very excited. When i told that i came from Turkey to buy this phone store manager was in shock.I must admit that It was my happiest moment . Finally I achieved to buy a oneplus 3 a3000 which was chinese model. And then I returned to Turkey soon after one of my friend Who cant travel due to his wifes pregnancy wanted to buy it as soon as possible and I couldnt break him because he was one of my good friends. And had to sell it to him. I asked to one of my friend who travelled to europe if he could bring me oneplus 3 and he promised and kept his promise. But that one also had same fate as first one... Unfortunately I was again out of oneplus 3. All two of them had never been used by me. Now I have a oneplus 3. I'm writing this message from it. I hope that will be my owned one.

1 ) Why choose Oneplus 3/3t

Answer– I choose Oneplus 3 based on my friends tecnology experience and his Oneplus products reviews on magazines.after my deep researches I truly believed it is a great phone.

2 ) Favorite Feature & Why

Answer– I can say that oneplus 3 has all in one. Slogan should be changed as '' all in one for every one. '' Well Its amazing processing speed is unbelievable but real... It's far beyond other smart phones. There is no hanging, heating & lagging issues . The design & built up is very premium, it looks elegant.it makes me feel special and unique. So I can't even put it in my pocket.Dash Charge tecnology saves my life. Time is precious. We all have Got exactly same 24 hours but why we tortune ourselves by waiting in front of electricity plugs for complete charge !

3 ) Any Improvements or recommendations

Answer - the back camera should be located as same height as body . I mean It can be more stylish. Different screen size options would be great. if Oneplus next models comes in two screen size variants I would definetely buy compact size for my nephew who has small hands. I would suggest to produce more body color options for us. Besides I would love to see on next oneplus models with chinese logos,Dragon, tiger. Etc P. S. In Turkey you have already fame but still not available to buy in any store. We want to see you in Turkey.
    Thank you for this contest. Its really not important for me being a winner It's great to find a chance to express my true feelings towards to you.

Kind Regards

One of the biggest Oneplus Fan,

Mustafa (hexus01)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017

14. marinobiagio
    KitKat Mar 23, 2017

15. tbalnt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 23, 2017

tbalnt , Mar 23, 2017 :
    [​IMG]
    First of all thank you for the contest, I am glad to see you keeping the community intensively alive, with such competitions. I am going to introduce my point of view for your questions mentioned.

My relationship with OnePlus, and reasons why I chose your product.

My love with OnePlus is quite a new-born thing for me. One of my friends is an old OnePlus user, and he suggested, that I could buy product of yours, as he was maximally satisfied with his OnePlus X. I have always been a Samsung user, but I got bored of the bloatware I found on their products, so I decided to look for something cleaner, and faster. One day I saw something interesting about OnePlus. A thing called Oxygen OS. I became enthusiastic about it, and I made a search for it. I found out, that it was the user interface I was looking for. In addition, I am really performance centralised, so I was over the moon seeing the Snapdragon 821 and the 6 gb of RAM hiding inside of the 3T. Also I saw amazingly sharp, and colourful pictures taken with a OnePlus 3T on several forums. This was important for me, as I am extremely outgoing, and adventurous. I am a true never-settling type. Another reason why I chose the 3T was that I was astonished by the design. For me OnePlus makes the most beautiful phones. Both the black facing side and the specially coloured rear side of my Gunmetal 3T make me feel like it is what a phone should look like.

What I like about my device, is that it has the fastest and the most accurate fingerprint sensor I have ever seen. Nowadays it is an outstanding feature, that you are able to secure your private data that precisely. Secondly it is very useful that it is as light as a feather. Not a user wants to hold a brick in his hands. Thirdly the multi-window and the shelf functions are insane! They save me plenty of time, and make my weekdays easier and more comfortable. During gaming, I get the experience, I have always wanted. Dash charge nearly makes my life totally portable. I was used to be lying next to my phone while it was charging for hours. Now I get a day’s power in half an hour as it was advertised. Furthermore I can take so beautiful pictures with my 3T, they even deserve to be called masterpieces, not just photos.

As for the improvements, I would recommend you to do, I have only one or two ideas. If I worked for the company, I would emphasize the extremely light weight of the 3T even more in the advertisements. As an advice, I would ask you to keep the current above-average quality of your support about both the firmware development, and the costumers. Before I bought my 3T I asked some questions at the support centre, and I immediately got the answers in the most sociable language and in the most helpful form that I have ever seen. Finally I was fascinated by the quality of the package, which you sent the device in. The product had no chance to be damaged during the shipping process.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my point view.

Greetings from Hungary,

Balint aka tbalnt

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017

16. Ashish Ranka
    Donut Mar 23, 2017

sumonk2004 likes this.
  17. manish.kumar86
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2017

manish.kumar86 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    U r idjit.. They seek for opinion n i gave mine.. I said wht i experienced.. Not asking u to node to wht i said..

sumonk2004 likes this.
  18. Laamapalmu
    Jelly Bean Mar 23, 2017

sumonk2004 likes this.
  19. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Mar 23, 2017

jerrymilton , Mar 23, 2017 :
    really, you don't see contest run daily by various websites that give away phones if you "follow" this twitter, instagram or Facebook page ? You don't get emails from companies after you buy something saying "if you submit a review you have a chance to win a prize". (I get one EVERY TIME from B & H and most of the time from Amazon). OP's 128gb devices have been unavailable for the majority of the OP3 and OP3T release, while the forum is filled with "Why can't I buy a 128gb device" for MONTHS when it was out of stock. As for the 128GB cost in the UK, all one has to do is go to the buy page...change the flag to UK and bingo, it shows the price. I know mind blown. (yes the Midnight Black is and will be the same cost).
    [​IMG]

sumonk2004 and kevonn95 like this.
  20. Salt505
    Jelly Bean Mar 23, 2017

Salt505 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    IMG_20170323_204940_01_01-min.jpg
    Here's my review:

The OnePlus 3

OnePlus; a brand made famous by offering premium specs at a mid-range price point and building a whole community based upon that very idea. This is what I heard when I started looking for a new phone. I knew about OnePlus back in 2014 when they released the One but at the time I didn’t need or want a new phone as I had just bought a cheap Motorola phone. Fast Forward to early 2016 when that very same phone was about to finally die, I did need a new phone. Still being somewhat interested in OnePlus I watched a few videos from the likes of Pocketnow and MKBHD and I instantly knew that I wanted to buy a OnePlus product. A couple of months later... and the gorgeous OnePlus 3 came out.

A Snapdragon 820, 1080p screen, super fast charging, a fingerprint sensor, and a decent camera for only $399? That’s exactly what came into my mind when I watched the VR OnePlus 3 launch on my cracked Moto G2. At this point I had already saved up a good amount of money in preparation and when the 3 was finally available for purchase I bought it immediately. Having an APO address things were a little difficult but I figured it out eventually. About a month later it finally came in. I unboxed it and instantly fell in love.

Despite a lot of people saying that the design of the 3 is a bit too much like other designs, it is absolutely gorgeous! The graphite colored, aluminum body combined with the ceramic fingerprint sensor and the Gorilla Glass 4 on the front create a perfect combination that just feels fantastic! And the beauty doesn’t stop on the exterior. Inside of the OnePlus 3 is a whopping 6 GBs of RAM, a blazing-fast Snapdragon 820, and that wonderful, fantastical, super fast thing called Dash charge. Now I know that Dash charge isn’t exactly a OnePlus invention but wow, it is great! Dash charge has completely changed the way I charge my phone. My other favorite feature is the super accurate, super quick fingerprint sensor. All of this combined makes for a solid purchase that is worth every penny. A couple of things still need some work though. Whilst the camera isn’t perfect and often takes a hit in low-light, it can still take some pretty killer shots and I am very pleased with the camera experience. However, if there was one thing that needs to be perfected it’s the vibration motor. It’s not great, but if the vibration motor is the only thing that’s bad about this phone, then dear OnePlus: you’ve made a superb phone!

Overall, the OnePlus 3 is an absolutely fantastic phone with great specs and a premium build that was worth every penny.
    -
    Thanks!