2. ninjawolf
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2017

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  3. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Mar 28, 2017

BobbyV8_ , Mar 28, 2017 :
    Good to see you mate. I think you have missed out the format prescribed. Wish you luck too

4. Leinad4Mind
    Froyo Mar 28, 2017

5. David Y.
    Head of OS Product Operations Staff Member Mar 28, 2017

David Y. , Mar 28, 2017 :
    Thanks for your participation C2H6O. Anything that needs to be improved?

6. David Y.

lol come on, don't see this one as a contest, this is just a place to let you share all your ideas on our product.

spartan2024 likes this.
  7. David Y.

Hi Leinad4Mind, Yes. If you had trouble in english writing, then just type in your language.(but won't be a effective entry) I will google translate it to learn how you see our product. I am very looking forward to your post. :blush:

8. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 28, 2017

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Mar 28, 2017 :
    What's the format ? :)

9. BobbyV8_

write a review based on the following outline: 1. Why you chose OP3/3T? 2. What your favorite feature(s) are and why? Is it because of the premium design, powerful specs, Dash charge, solid camera, latest OxygenOS or something else? 3. If there’s one thing that you think still needs to be perfected, what is it? Point it out and let us know.

10. Chirag AM
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 28, 2017

Chirag AM , Mar 28, 2017 :
    so, review a phone which has already been reviewed countless number of times & hope to give shed a new light into the features present which nobody covered? wow. OnePlus doesn't need this much of hype..! Just continue doing the good work that has been done till now and people will take care of you.

11. NeVeR_SeTTLe

I covered that ;) I wrote a review on which I think what's hot and what's not in the OnePlus 3T. In my conclusion, I also summarized it. :D I didn't make any numbering or bullet point system as I wanted to make it as a professional review. But all the info is there.

12. NeVeR_SeTTLe

13. NeVeR_SeTTLe

@Bobby2223
    Write a review based on the following outline:
    1. Why you chose OP3/3T?
    I chose this smart phone for its quality build, superior specs, price, and most of all, for OnePlus’s great customer service.

2. What your favorite feature(s) are and why?
    + Battery
    + Sleek metal design
    + Dash Charge
    + Almost vanilla Android
    + Price

3. If there’s one thing that you think still needs to be perfected, what is it?
    The only thing that I would recommend an improvement upon is in the camera department.

That's to sum it up :p

BobbyV8_ likes this.
  14. BobbyV8_

15. BobbyV8_

Previous one is too long to read :p

16. NeVeR_SeTTLe

BobbyV8_ likes this.
  17. BobbyV8_

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  18. mrkalns
    Froyo Mar 28, 2017

mrkalns , Mar 28, 2017 :
    1490728902968.jpg
    My little review.
    Before I start, you should know I've been using my 3T since the beginning of January.
    There was more than one reason to choose the 3T over any other phone in the market at the time. The beastly insides that make the phone - the 15Megapixel eyes in front and back to lock its prey, the snappy Snapdragon and 6GB of RAM for unmatched reflexes and sprinting abilities. And design wise- it is not distracting, while displaying clean elegance at the same time. They don't call it the flagship killer for nothing.
    I suppose making a pros and cons list would be easiest for anyone to understand what I think of the phone.
    Pros:
    -great looking and ergonomic design;
    -it's fast (really really fast). If anyone is concerned about android phones being laggy- this will break that misconception.
    -great operating system that allows a lot of customization.
    -great price;
    -dash charge- it really is as quick as advertised;
    -nice camera with a great manual mode.
    There are a lot more (like the dual SIM slot, NFC, etc), but you should really understand what you need from a phone
    Cons:
    -it's hard to criticize.
    The only thing I would like to change if I had to change anything would be making it water and dust proof, but that is just because I'm clumsy and spill stuff and I love to walk in the rain and would like to use my phone in the rain without worries. And maybe, if I was using VR glasses, a little higher resolution of the screen would be good, but the display is more than enough for day to day use.
    Keep up the good work One Plus team! Can't wait what magic you will pull out of the hat next time!

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  19. gauri jairath
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2017

gauri jairath , Mar 29, 2017 :
    best smooth running economic phone i have ever seen with 6GB ram. Successfully competed iphone.

20. Soniaredondo
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2017

soniaupf likes this.