[CONTEST] Share nine impressions about the OnePlus 9, win a OnePlus Watch

1. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Apr 2, 2021

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    9 Series first impressions.jpg

Hello everyone,

After months of leaks, rumours, and speculation the OnePlus 9 Series was finally unveiled to the world on March 23 (or 24 if you're in China).

If you were looking forward to the 9 Series, chances are you already have watched over a dozen videos from your favorite content creators. But in case you haven't, the 9 Series Lab reviewers have also started dropping their reviews of the 9 and 9 Pro. Have a device-specific question? Ask away. You can find all the reviews on the recommended section of the homepage or in @Crystal Z.'s round-up thread here: The Lab - OnePlus 9 Series Review Round-up

The OnePlus 9 Series stands to compete with the biggest contenders in the industry. The Hasselblad partnership also promises improved photography experiences. Does it live up to the name? Well, I guess we'll have to wait for the Phase 2 Lab reviews to know more.

I'm sure you have a lot to say about the latest offerings from OnePlus. Thankfully, you're in the right place. We are all ears. Moreover, OnePlus is also offering prizes in return. So all you have to do is,

Share your thoughts about the OnePlus 9 Series in 9 Bullet Points!

Simple right? 9 points about the 9 series and done.
    All users are welcome to join in, regardless of whether you have a 9 Series device or not.

Prizes:

OnePlus was kind enough to cook up some prizes for this contest. You post your candid thoughts about the 9 Series and stand a chance to win one out of 1+9 prizes! (See what I did there? :p )

10 winners will be chosen in total. The top entry gets a brand-new OnePlus Watch and the 9 runner-ups will receive Lemonade swag.

The OnePlus Community team will be the judge for this contest and their decision is final and abiding.

Rules:
    • Your entry should be written in points only. Just like how the rules have been written. Both bullet points/numbering is allowed.
    • Entries will be judged based on writing styles, quality of content, and creativity, so be sure to bring your A-game!
    • You can enter only once. Don't forget to post all 9 points in one post.
    • Entries will be accepted until April 16, 11:59 PM EDT and the results will be announced within one week of the completion of this contest.
    • Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Any user found indulging in plagiarism will be disqualified and warned per forum rules.
    • Standard terms and conditions apply.
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Cheers!

2. AbhilashSaikia
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Apr 2, 2021

Stickied Post
    AbhilashSaikia , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Just 9 points, should be fun! Here we go -

1. 1 matteblack.jpg

2. 2 hasselblad.jpg

3 FP placement.jpg

4 camera sensor.jpg

5 2mp mono.jpg

6 OIS.jpg

7. 7 oos.jpg

8. 8Pro mode.jpg

9. 9 charger.jpg

1+9 prizes... I see what you did there ;)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021

atenaa, auto_parag, McJader and 45 others like this.
  3. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2021

Stickied Post
    Girish.Pranav , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Yes yes yes
    Here you go Make sure you view this post on the web.

1.Coming right to the 120 Hz Fluid Display in that LTPO screen, I just can't take

2. With the Hasselblad collaboration and the exclusive Sony IMX689 sensor, now when I look at the pictures, I
    3. The high-speed 65W charging and the 50W wireless charging will keep my phone living for a whole day, and I won't be

4. Thinking that even the fruit phone won't give me all these specs at this price point, man I feel just like a

5. Snapdragon 888?!?! THAT FAST?!?! OKAY NOW I'M HAVING

6. All this tech has got me feeling like I'm living in the year

1617423614600.jpg
    7. But, to buy this phone I need to break an

1617423754631.jpg
    8. looking at that design and Matte finish, I get

1617423986027.jpg
    9. Wait, Why should I explain everything. Don't you guys think this device has

1617423896194.jpg
    So here's my entry. It is also a song recommendation post so go ahead and listen to these!
    Apparently, I could only add 6 Spotify links in a comment and had to add pictures for the rest of the songs.

Attached Files:

4. scratchedbycats
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2021

Stickied Post
    scratchedbycats , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Screenshot_20210403-130306__01.jpg

• Flagship killer through and through, nostalgia aside it's nice to see a company you've invested so much in finally going toe to toe with the big boys, it's like seeing your children's graduation.
    • Amazing color options, blue and greens were nice and all, but the 9 series bringing the game to a whole new level, my favorite is the classy "morning mist", but "pine green" and "winter mist" are stunning, it seems collabs with André Saraiva and more recently with Steven Harrington opened up a bold approach towards color expression.
    • A gaming machine in your pocket, to quote one of my favorite YouTube gamers PowerbangGaming, there's nothing quite like playing PUGB on an Oneplus, especially with the high refresh rate and touch input rate.
    • Premium design, I giggled when I've read this statement, in the pre-launch descriptions yet as bland as it sounds it's true, the 9series matured into something classy an instant "classic", not an easy feat in a world where glass sandwich devices are the norm, as always beauty is in the details.
    • Raw power, in my book, no exynos, mediaTek, or kirin would ever slay the snapDragon, and 888 is an awesome lucky name.
    • Fast charging all the way in every way, wired or wireless, time is all we have on this planet, and being chained to the socket is so last decade.
    • Hasselblad collab, not necessarily for what it is, but what it means, what it promises, it promises professional attention, and approach to the single, historically most lacking department of Oneplus, the Camera, yes things are only at the beginning, yet who remembers Huawei cameras before their Leica collab, results will come.
    • The plethora of accessories and miscellaneous available, I'm talking cool protection cases, the funky Oneplus droid is awesome 😎 , 3d glass shield, high capacity charging bricks, cool red long cables, wireless charging pod, true wireless earbuds, even backpacks, and water bottles, and soon to come, the long-awaited Oneplus watch, the Oneplus 9 series didn't launch into the void, it was launched into a well though family of complementary products, that have you covered, pun intended, for everything.
    • Community still has a strong influence over the shape of Oneplus decisions, and that both humbles and brings joy to me, this is most obvious in the handling of probably the best feature of any Oneplus device, its software experience, the OxygenOS. From the lack of predatory bloatware, to actually implementing ideas co-developed, born on this here forums, to more nuanced stuff like freely talking update schedule, issues, testing, ranting, etc, this symbiosis will forever be amazing.

That's my two cents 9 bullet points on the matter, I would like to thank @YRJ for this great idea of a thread, actually fun, and definitely, a better way for Oneplus to find out what thoughts the folks had about the main Oneplus event of the year, frankly a quiz would have been boring 😋, so kudos to you and all involved.
    To anyone else reading, thank you! Have a nice day and most important Never Settle!
    Cheers

5. Gor.V
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2021

Stickied Post
    Gor.V , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Hey @YRJ and everybody out there! Excited for this! :p

Please accept my entry with the following, honestly jotted points! It isn't extremely biased so hopefully it'll be a great read. :)
    1. THE BOX. That huge object! Oh My God! :innocent: You guys definitely have a good understanding of consumer psychology and thus know that making a stark first impression is key. An absolute 'hammer on the nail precisely' moment. When holding that box, even before unboxing, just feels heavenly to me. The smell, appeal and touch is :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::kissingheart::kissingheart:. Okay, so I have a confession to make. It's the first time I've had a crush on a box! :tearsofjoy: Like seriously, no exaggerations here. Ridiculously, I've loved and adored a goddam box more than the phone! Mad me. :tearsofjoy: Love at first sight man! The combination this time of Red and Black is definitely appreciated. A new thing was experimented. However, how about a Red and White combination instead of the Black? Just saying. :) I thought that would go well with the Moon and Earth Rise theme of the launch matching the Moon's surface color and also somewhat of the Earth. Black meant darkness for me and OnePlus is certainly not a windowless jail! It's a bright moon on Earth for sure! :p
    2. PRICE. Not really sure if the cost would be quite ideal at this point of time. :confused: The pandemic has squeezed up the purchasing power for many of us globally and thus have to be thrice as thoughtful now to throw out cash on wants than ever before. :( They certainly drop later on in couple of months time but when is the peak demand and hype for it? Now or later on? That's a risk of loosing consumers/ sale and the opportunity to add new potential loyal ones for the future. I understand that you provide a high quality value-for-price product. Obviously, you have the market data helping you make such strategic decisions so you know best for long-term business. As consumers, we do get greedy :D but when benchmarking competition, something seems scary there! Ball on edge of the hill!?!? :eek: Hope mayday is far, very far away now. Hopefully the team will rethink and 'crane up' that ball on the edge for a more stronger comeback. ;)
    3. OS QUALITY. You know what, I love whoever created the Oxygen interface. It's super clean, neat and deeply soothing. It's probably better than breathable oxygen out there. :tearsofjoy: It's a beautiful, peaceful and blissful experience. Whenever I use it, I want to use it more. Whenever I see it, I want to stare at it more often. :blush: These emotions probably describe what I mean. :D One question please? :innocent: Why is Zen Mode in there? I wonder what percentage of users practically use and apply it. Please have it as an optional feature through a stand-alone app so that users like myself could uninstall it since I feel it's sitting on unnecessary storage space. And yes, most importantly, please roll out timely updates/ upgrades. I understand hiccups occur when dealing with this. I am confident you'll do well in this case. Sooner or later the 9 Series will also become obsolete and thus the present users are also likely to be in the same boat at the 8 Series and below. :)
    4. 9R. A good and slightly superior cousin to 8T isn't? :cool: Guess what? It's probably the strongest cheapest sibling! :smirk:;) Poor 8T and it's respective owners. I feel you! :sweatsmile: May God bless more strength to you, me, our families and our purchasing decision. :tearsofjoy: No Hasselblad but still in my favorites cart. I wish they sold the phone globally now and not just for the Indian specific market. Please tell me you'll be selling soon globally? I have several crying over their bad fortunes for not being able to get hands on them now. Somewhat including myself too. :expressionless:
    5. "SHAPE OF YOU". I guess Sir Ed Sheeran already described the aesthetics of the phone, in disguise, back then (2017)! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I am great admirer of how the R&D team develops such magnificent designs. The phones have nothing outrageously loud or flashy and that's why it probably does extremely well. Simplistic yet charismatic! The slimness makes it easy to handle with on a daily basis. One does manage to get a good practical grip on while using it without fear of dropping it. Every year we get to see new variants of colors and gorgeous looking shades. The glossy mirror-like finish this time round is impressive! Kudos to you guys! :grinning:
    6. REFUELING WARP DOSES. :D Man! Man! What should I say! "65W Warp charging was not enough," they said! Say hello to the new 65T hose! :p Not just that! 50W wireless charging also accompanies! Apparently, the fastest to exist in the market currently! :cool: I really respect OnePlus as a brand for one dominant reason. They look for answers to practical challenges! That's it! No fancy chaos with introducing unwanted features and/or products. However, just one humble request! Please look into issues of the battery heating up while charging. I understand it's a very known and normal occurrence while rapidly charging but I know you have the capability to reduce or minimize it. Never Settle as you say! :D
    7. 'ALL EARS' APPROACH. My observations has it that OnePlus is a very successful and competitive brand for a very simple reason. You truly listen to what users are looking for from the day you came into existence :D. You understand that consumers shape the future of your success and not the HODs or any other autocratic decision making powers. We ask for it and you present them with more options than we probably think of. It's a very straightforward approach that is still unlearnt or rather half learnt by many out there. ;) Please don't change this at all! I'm proud to be writing something like this because, in today's era, such brands barely exist. Congrats!! :)
    8. HASSELBLAD PARTNERSHIP. You just read of the 'All Ears' strategy right? Guess what? This is one of the results from it! Over the years everything was and is appreciated on OnePlus devices. Except for one, camera quality! They worked on figuring out all the 'whats', 'whys', 'hows', 'whens' and 'wheres' to prepare the best recipe for capturing. Yes! Yes! I hear you! The 9 Series is just a software based approach with Natural Color Calibration, but look, they had to start somewhere! :) Baby steps probably work wonders. ;) This should signify something magnanimous for OnePlus 10 Series!! I think a grand reveal awaits. :sunglasses:
    9. ACCESSORIES. A huge genuine gratitude for this! After baking a phone with all the latest ingredients, ranging from OS to chipsets and rapid charging, you then decide to still provide users with crockeries to enjoy! :blush: In an era where most so called giants send off a box, literally the size of a soap bar, with just a phone in it :smirk:, there's you sending a pump (brick), that fast hose for refueling (cable) and apparel (screen protector and cover case)! ;):relaxed: Thank you and hope you continue the same in the coming future!
    Thank You for taking out some time to read this! Hopefully it all made sense to you! :)

Good luck to all and may the most deserving entries win! :D

Also, please note, anyone can borrow any of the above points. However, A humble request to the 'good humans' who like Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V :p please use them to convey your own personal opinions/ emotions and in your writing style. Try being original! It requires a bit of neuron exercising ;) but you'll be satisfied with yourself in the end.

Cheers! :)

6. Stickied Post

7. ItsNexor
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021

Stickied Post
    ItsNexor , Apr 9, 2021 :
    • ...Masterpiece Of Design
    • ................................AmaziNg camera system
    • .Huge gaming Experience
    • ....................................High Performance Snapdragon 888 never let you down
    • .....Smooth scroLling experience (120 fps Screen)
    • ...................................................SUperfast wireless charging for high comfort use
    • ......................4k 120fpS is just unbelievable
    • .....................................................29 minutes to fully charge opens a new user routine
    • Best OnePlus SERIES in my eyes
    I`m sorry for the format on the community App...the formating looks nice only on desktop (see Screenshoot)
    :D

Attached Files:

8. EvenLoyd
    Donut Apr 9, 2021

Stickied Post
    EvenLoyd , Apr 9, 2021 :
    My entry has landed.

Firs impression of the 1+9 Pro are:

1+ One:
    Exclusive quality from before opening the gorgeous and hefty RED box to the phone it self. And a included phone case and a hefty charger this is a big + in first impression.

1+ 2:
    Very nice and crisp QHD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate. It is excellent.

1+ X:
    Very fast and responsive phone with the Snapdragon 888 under the hood.

1+ 3:
    Exceptional fast charging speed, the Warp Charge 65T is amazing. Battery usage is adequate.

1+ 5:
    The cameras is sadly in need of a software update, its not as good as I expected, it is Hasselblad branded and I expected more. It's good, but not as expected. The front / selfie camera have the feel from the year 2014. I also miss the option to change my resolution (MP).

1+ 6:
    Nice sounding Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, they sounds lovely. Only wish for a bit more volume in some applications.

1+ 7:
    Some translation errors to Norwegian, it can be funny if you have that type of humour.

1+ 8:
    Bluetooth headset is no use to use, it have bad crackling sounds, so severe it not possible to understand what they say in the other end, even if the phone is like 10 cm / 4 inches away.

1+ 9:
    Excellent design on the phone and nice colour variants to chose from, love the look of the camera setup on backside. Looks very exclusive. It is easy and fun to stand out between friends with this gorgeous phone.

Best of luck to all, and gratulation for owning a 1+ product.
    1+ seems to stride to reach for the skies with the help from "us", the customers.
    The 9 Pro is my first 1+ product and I'm impressed.

9. ParisOneplus
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2021

Stickied Post
    ParisOneplus , Apr 16, 2021 :
    1. My first OnePlus is in my hand,
    and I feel I've got a new friend.
    Perfect design, good size and weight
    let's turn it on, 'cause I can't wait.

2. I always scream for a nice screen
    but this one is good as a cream,
    able to show me every scene
    it's the best screen I've never seen.

3. OxygenOS like a breath,
    keeps my phone always in good health.
    Android under this OS
    will run avoiding any mess.

4. Music is important to me
    Dolby Atmos set me now free.
    I don't need anymore speakers
    to dance I only need sneakers.

5. Hasselblad flies me to the moon
    with his natural color tune.
    I can shoot easily my picture
    or try professional mixture.

6. No more battery up and down
    when I am in the wild or downtown,
    I do refill my energy
    in twenty-eight minutes only.

7. Opening all my applications,
    feeling with no limitations,
    is what offers me 9 series
    maximum pleasure, no worries.

8. Three time eight is the dragon name,
    blowing fire in every game.
    I never had so many frame
    let's go for the victory claim.

9. OnePlus 9 gives me really plus
    about it nothing to discuss,
    for less money I do get more
    and in a French word "je t'adore"*.

*French for "I adore you" (nobody is perfect, I am French...)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021

atenaa, Khushii21, auto_parag and 6 others like this.
  10. auto_parag
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2021

Stickied Post
    auto_parag , Apr 16, 2021 :
    OnePlus 9 series: A delivered promise, but more to come!
    1. When Hasselblad set tones, you are just an amused spectator : This is the most spoken word about OnePlus 9, and it is special because what it brings to the table. Paired with big Sony sensors, this partnership brings you most natural colour tones. Well then you ask, just the colour tuning? It’s just the first step on the moon, and there is lot to explore. Well the future is more promising than ever.
    2. When 120 Hz display drops to 1 Hz, Fluid it is : When someone asks me, what’s so smart about the smartphone? then I tell them about 120 Hz fluid display. Dynamic refresh rate changing from 1 Hz to 120 Hz is saviour for battery with no compromise to graphics.
    3. When you have 65T warp charge, there is no stopping : A power-packed phone burns more watts than your treadmill calories. But OnePlus 9 won’t need those long breaks to catch the breath because of its 65T protein shake.
    4. 50W wireless charging is like that Tesla Roadster in the space, hard to believe, but it exists : Wireless charging was a luxury with compromise. But it doesn’t sound like than any more with 50W wireless charger. It just diminishes those boundaries (or wires?) between wired and wireless charging.
    5. Snapdragon 888, just another flagship affair : When you say Flagship, it can be no lesser than 888. Just like those fries in your McDonalds meal. If there are no fries, its not a meal. Supporting flagship level features needs advanced processing power and efficiency. Snapdragon 888 is the best one for the job.
    6. Whats the deal with advanced haptics? Just ask that to a pro-gamer : With advanced haptics on OnePlus 9 Pro, gaming could become an unfair business. With an updated gaming mode, OnePlus 9 undoubtedly becomes the ultimate champion.
    7. When the nature is an inspiration, senses are satisfied, be it a touch feel or visual appeal : OnePlus 9 series derives its colours from nature. Be it a morning mist, pine green or stellar black. Along with a visual delight, it feels nice to hold it hand.
    8. Immersive audio-visual experience, just a binge-watching-pro-max-whatever : 6.7 inches QHD+ display with DisplayMate A+ rating means its the best. With Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, sound raises the bar. Automatic colour temperature adjustments is a delight. With dynamic refresh rate, its easy on battery too. But who cares when you have 50W wireless charger? Just put it horizontally on the wireless charger (you read it correct, horizontally), and the binge watch will never end.
    9. A missing piece of the puzzle, which could just make it look complete : Selfie camera definitely needs an upgrade, nobody would disagree. Some regional variants come with couple of 5G bands, not a good thing for a flagship. US variant comes with single SIM, why? Not everyone uses it, but for some it’s a decider. Folks are eager to see Hasselblad hardware for OnePlus camera, but I am pretty sure, thats something already in the queue.
    Well to summarise, OnePlus 9 series is a great package with a great promise. Lastly, community buzz is just a OnePlus thing, no one does it better than OnePlus. Ultimately, everything is for the community, so let it be.

11. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 27, 2021

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Apr 27, 2021 :
    @Yash Pratap Singh., @YRJ did a wonderful job narrowing down the valid entries but I haven't had the chance yet to post the list of the winners. I will do this as soon as possible, contact them, and announce them here. Thank you for your understanding.

atenaa, YRJ, Dhruv Kashyap and 19 others like this.
  12. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 27, 2021

Stickied Post

13. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 2, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 2, 2021 :
    upload_2021-4-2_20-47-5.png

upload_2021-4-2_20-52-4.png

upload_2021-4-2_21-2-33.png
    (For my global friends who don't understand hindi -
    This was a famous dialouge from a old indian movie, and I have changed it to ridicule a famous fruit brand which decided to skip charger in the box of their products....
    Literal translation -
    -I have got A14 bionic, ceramic shield, xdr display, lidar scanner, what do you have?
    - I've got a CHARGER)

60673b996b33b536778141.gif

upload_2021-4-2_21-18-53.png

60673b996b33b536778141.gif

upload_2021-4-2_21-25-53.png

[​IMG]

6067418e78e2b293010266.gif

EDIT - all entries done 😉

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021

14. rayprayas03
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2021

15. YRJ

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    What are you talking about? 👀😬🙈

You saw nothing :p

16. Navdeep_Malik
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2021

17. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 2, 2021

18. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Apr 2, 2021

19. PritishPriyam

20. psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Apr 2, 2021 :
    1. All CMFs are gorgeous as always but that Winter Mist is deluxe. Flawless.
    2. Warp Charge just hit another level with 9 Pro. Breathless.
    3. That 9 Pro display is a darling. Love.
    4. Free form lens & 4K@120fps are the new norms. Trendsetters.
    5. As hyped, the colors are true to life. Precision.
    6. Premium Design and Premium OS. Permanent.
    7. A new era begins with OnePlus 9 x Hasselblad. Better things to come. Futuristic.
    8. A little tough on the pocket. Worthy.
    9. The 9 Series is for everyone - Flagship killer to Flagship to Premium Flagship. Feast.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021

21. YRJ

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    You have 9 points to make your point. Get creative and post everything as points ;)

22. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Apr 2, 2021

Dresa91 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Great idea @YRJ :)
    here is my entry:):
    1. Still bad OS support,... you can be on the moon now, but you will always continue to get infrequent updates. Although the hardware offers better and more regular update support, this is not supported.
    2. I am in love with Pine Green :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
    3. The new wireless charging is so impressive! You don't really need a wired charger. Perhaps a glimpse into the future?
    4. Hasselblad x OnePlus: a wedding on three years: Hopefully no premature divorce - I wish much success for the partnership and an extension to the three years.
    5. The alert slider is probably the only constant and THE trademark par excellence. Hopefully the function can be extended - depending on which apps are used: e.g. quick access to pro-mode profiles in the camera.
    6. No pop-up box - or I missed it....Here OnePlus breaks with tradition - too bad :(
    7. With the color Stellar Black there is again a nostalgia factor
    8. Whether online or offline event: OnePlus ROCKS launch events. But an offline event is still the best :)
    9. Al the best for the OnePlus 9 Series Experts and good luck OnePlus :) I hope this program will be successful :)

23. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 2, 2021

Starcommander , Apr 2, 2021 :
    1. I do not like the camera design of the OnePlus 9 pro. I feel 8 pro looked better.
    2. I really liked the wireless fast charge capabilities of 9 pro
    3. Personally, I feel the front camera of 9 pro is not upto the mark.
    4. The price of 9 pro is a disappointment to me because of the offering made by competition (Vivo x60 pro plus)
    5. I am digging the black and red packaging of 9 pro.
    6. The 2mp monochrome sensor is unwanted addition in my opinion.
    7. Tilt shift mode is a welcome addition.
    8. I personally would have preferred the fingerprint sensor placement like the 8 Series.
    9. I liked the black and green variants but not the morning mist variant.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021

24. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 2, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 2, 2021 :
    KkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    nooooicceeee
    Will do👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

25. KhanAamer

KhanAamer , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Here's my entry....
    My first impressions on 1+ 9 series (to be franked)
    1. 9 series are great and good looking devices.
    2. In camera department... cameras are improved as compared to older 1+ devices.
    3. The colour science got enriched due to Hasselblad tunning....the colours on the final image are awesome...it's more natural...so the Hasselblad promise is kept upto it's words.
    4. That 2MP monochrome is almost of no use ...for me it's waste
    5. Display 2.0 is freaking awesome..and with the 120 hz it's just got more smooth...10/10🔥
    6. The processors on the devices are very powerful... sound quality is as always great #oneplusthings
    7. In video recording...8k-30 fps, 4k-120fps..is fantastic.....plus point stability is also great 🔥so 10/10 in terms of video
    8. The OnePlus 9R is just a small update version of OnePlus 8t..but as shown in the launch about its haptic feedback and game processing...I personally liked it and it's affordable so if I wanna buy I will go for OnePlus 9R instead of the OnePlus 9 as it offers similar performance which we can get on the OnePlus 9 [not the Pro]
    9. The whole 9 series are great ....but I think some things like a dedicated macro lens is missing..ip rating is limited to only 9 pro other to should also have that!!.....OnePlus 9 should also have got 50watts wireless charging support as it's successor....well in all the devices are great offers great features... I personally liked them...but was little bit disappointed by the price.

[Note: This are my personal views ] said:

BTW I'm in love with the OnePlus Watch Cobalt edition 😁!
    100/100 for the WATCH in my view 🔥
    Thanks @YRJ for the contest!!

26. Pravin2999
    Honeycomb Apr 2, 2021

Pravin2999 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Color,design,wrap charger,battery life,camera,hardware, software,display,hasselblade cameras, handi curve shape, updated 11 that is the all one flagship beautiful phone.Never settled.

27. Pravin2999
    Honeycomb Apr 2, 2021

Pravin2999 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Good review Dresa.

28. Praty_28
    KitKat Apr 2, 2021

Praty_28 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Here's my 9 impressions of the OnePlus 9 each consisting of 9 words!
    • Brand new OP9 launched, checks specs and there's disappointment.
    • Priced like a flagship but built with glorified plastic.
    • A Beautiful Hasselblad logo outside but missing OIS inside.
    • The 2MP Monochrome sensor takes breathtaking filter like shots.
    • The Box is ever growing but the phone? Barely.
    • All color options just lack colors this time around.
    • Warp65T, Hasselblad and that's about it for plus points.
    • Front camera that'll make you put that mask on.
    • The OP9 solely built to make the 9Pro shine.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021

29. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Apr 2, 2021

HarshKK14 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    I'll try to put my views in cricketing terms😃
    • OnePlus has hit a six to get maximum runs for wide angle camera
    • Performance of OnePlus 9 series is like Jadeja's lightning fast throw
    • Colors on the display is like ABD's wide range of shots
    • Software is like DRS, trying to get as accurate and perfect as possible
    • Battery Life is like MS Dhoni, dependable and will last as far as possible
    • Waterproofing is like those covers on the pitch, promise to keep the pitch dry but no guarantee (warranty for phone) if water seeps through
    • Wireless charging is as energetic and fast as Kohli
    • Design and Colors are like the debutants who might flourish or fail
    • But, I feel OnePlus has bowled itself when it comes to pricing

30. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Apr 2, 2021

MosheG1 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    1) The feel in the hand, not enough could I recommend!
    No detail to small. A OnePlus phone to rule them all.

2) The hype was big. But up to it, did it live?
    The LAB was back to tell the tale. In terms of camera it is a hot debate if it was a fail.

3) Software is as smooth as ever.
    Just not as smooth as Display 2.0, which going back from I will never.

4) From heat they say it will never break.
    Although according to some accounts it seems I could use it next time I make pancakes.

5) During the launch there was so much excitement in the air.
    But nothing was cooler in the 9 series launch then Vita Hsu's hair.

1617388516304.jpg

6) The speed of warp charge 65t is mind-blowing fast.
    it's done charging between my first snooze till my 6th which hopefully is my last.

7) A hasselblad partnership that causes less then 1 percent distortion is quite an achievement.
    For the camera focused this will definitely be a great appeasement.

8) Wireless charging brought to new standards.
    To the OnePlus community the corporation yet again panders.

9) And most importantly
    1617388453248.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021