[CONTEST] Share nine impressions about the OnePlus 9, win a OnePlus Watch

1. Kushrami
    Froyo Apr 6, 2021

Kushrami , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Why you would Buy the Oneplus9 or Oneplus9pro phone?

1. Hasselblad Camera: Yes, hype is toomuch. But yes It gives a good competition to iPhone and Samsung. People are comparing and getting good result out of that 50MP sensor & Hasselblad's software. Future is very bright. and self improvement from 1+ 8/7/6 is very good.

2. Design: I have been fan of 1+ design since 7 & 7 pro. Colors of those devices were too good. I thought 9 pro will also have a blue variant(But..), But this Morning mist is ok, pine green is sexy, and stellar black is so amazing, i would recommend to visit a store and touch it or experience it, its sick. Full marks for that one. (Should have sent to reviewers that one.)

3. Performance & Spec : 9 pro is best of them all. Fully recommended for gamer and heavy application users. No hang, no shutter, No leg. Always on their best.

4. Screen : 120Hz LTPO, It goes from 1 to 120 Hz based on content, No complains. Also some game support on the 9pro device is too good. Youtube videos looks great, and in Sun its bright. But there is a room for improvement.

5. Power: Absolutely fantastic. Period. 65W wired and 50W Wireless(Are u kidding me!). My friends who have those anxiety of low on battery they all wish that their company can do this level. Its so proper. 10000000+ out of 100.

6. Overall impression: The Phone looks good in hand. properly balanced Not too huge. 9pro weighs 197gm which is very balanced number. SandStone finish is very goooood. Above all of the previous devices.

7. Price: Price for comparing to itself from 8pro its a bit expensive in india(should be 60k(8gb) and 65k(12gb)), But from perspective of other companies flagship its very low, those are too expensive because they don't give Indian price range.

8. 9 or 9 Pro? : If money is not an issue then 9 pro. There is a huge improvement in camera from 8 pro, also from 9. 9 pro and 9 hardware is same but camera will be improved and the wireless charging. So my recommendation 9 pro-stellar black.

9. Final Yes/No?: Yes. They have made overall best smart phone of their world. If you are fan of oneplus(like me) and if you have experienced the perks of being a red cable club then its a definitely yes. I think they do not leg any major area now, no wonder if from now on they call their series 9t and 9t+ because all basics are solid. The camera, processor, screen, battery, performance, updates, and support. What more you could ask for? Go for it.

thank you.

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  2. Masum Aliyani
    Froyo Apr 6, 2021

Masum Aliyani , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 6, 2021 :
    1. No words to describe
    2. No words to describe
    3.No words to describe
    4.No words to describe
    5.No words to describe
    6.No words to describe
    7.No words to describe
    8.No words to describe
    9.No words to describe

It's a amazing smart OnePlus device.......

Gor.V likes this.
  3. RAMEEZA2K15
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2021

AbhilashSaikia likes this.
  4. Criston25
    Donut Apr 6, 2021

Criston25 , via OnePlus 8T , Apr 6, 2021 :
    1617707453353.jpg
    After viewing the release of the OnePlus 9, I've come up with a set of 9 impressions if you refer the image. Hope you guys like my creativity from this post! 😅

Gor.V likes this.

5. Gor.V likes this.
  6. denzelwilson
    Eclair Apr 6, 2021

denzelwilson , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Hey,
    So here are my views regarding the OnePlus 9 Series. Please note that all these points are based on a middle class person's view. So don't expect technical terms and High Calss English Words too (Big thanks to Grammarly for helping me write this)..LOL. Here We Go

1.Design: The Design of the OnePlus 9 Series is absolutely stunning and if at all kids come to you and say "mama let me play a game on your phone", dont ever think of giving them cause if something happens and it breaks, you have to keep on saying "Dil se Bura lagtha hai" for the rest of your life

1617713039982.jpg

2.Display: Imagine watching Alt Balaji series and homeworks on a 2K Amoled Screen. "Samajh rahe ho". Yes you will feel like you're inside. not the thing going inside but You'll feel like you are Johny Bhai. Yes the Display is an absolute Beauty.

1617715597773.jpg

3.Processor: There is nothing much to say. The Snapdragon 888 is fast like Hritik Roshan from Krrish 3.

1617715712996.jpg

4.Camera: The Hasselblad processing on the 9 Series captures great shots but I'm damn sure they wont defeat Sailaja Aunty (She is my neighbour and keeps on staring at me all the time. She has up to date info about all people in our neighbourhood. I don't know what AI is working in her)

1617715721196.jpg

5: Charging: The 65W Power Brick provides you blazing charging speeds and trust me it won't be like replies from your Crush."Charging Bahut Tej ho gaye hai"

1617715758550.jpg

6:Oxygen OS 11: No bloatware,No ads, Clean like Modijis Swach Bharath Plan

1617715793345.jpg

7: Pricing: I'll attach an image for expressing my views regarding the Indian Pricing.🥲

1617715800919.jpg

8: Thank-you
    9: Thank-you

(I'm out of ideas and I'll leave the 8th and 9th point as such)

1617715824055.jpg

@YRJ

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  7. RJT15 , via OnePlus 9 Pro co-developed with Hasselblad , Apr 6, 2021 :
    1. Smooth Design
    2. Majestic Display
    3. Fabulous Camera
    4. Excellent UI
    5. Amazing Speakers
    6. Power-packed battery backup
    7. Super fast charging,it gets to 100% in 25-30mins
    8. Gaming experience is on a different level. Period.
    9. Easy to grip, fits in hand pretty well.
    #OnePlus9Series5G

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  8. Anobhav
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2021

Gor.V likes this.
  9. Azchefstew
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2021

Azchefstew , Apr 6, 2021 :

10. Azchefstew
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2021

Azchefstew , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Don't know about you but I was not impressed by the OnePlus 9 at all I don't feel the processor the battery life the camera lives up to the almost $800 price tag I'm returning mine today and I'm kind of disappointed OnePlus hopefully your next edition one plus 10 phones will be a lot better 😭😭😭

Gor.V likes this.
  11. amit11289
    Froyo Apr 6, 2021

amit11289 , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 6, 2021 :
    1. Thanks for including charger in the box.
    2. New hasselblad camera looks promising but current image is not as good as competitors. Hope it will increase with software updates.
    This year Oneplus 9 has more questions than answers
    3. Why did you launch 3 phones?
    4. Why price is increased so much? I believe two price range like 9R and 9 pro is ok why the middle 9?
    5. Why 9R has OIS but 9 doesnot?
    6. Why no offer for buyback old OPs?
    7. Why different network bands in different regions?
    8. How different is Fluid amoled with super amoled or retina display? Is it good or bad?
    9. Is it right product to upgrade from OP5?

Gor.V likes this.
  12. Iamhasannaqvi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 6, 2021

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  13. WASIM OnePlus
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2021

Gor.V likes this.

14. Gor.V likes this.
  15. House_Stark
    Eclair Apr 7, 2021

House_Stark , Apr 7, 2021 :
    here are my nine impressions about the oneplus9

impression+impression+impression+impression+impression+impression+impression+impression+impression=9impressions

Gor.V likes this.
  16. NiteeshFan2OP
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

NiteeshFan2OP , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Apr 7, 2021 :
    1.Design-i brought black one that sandstone finish was excellent
    2.display-the touch response was good and speed is like running tiger
    3.OS -You know about the os which was too clean and fast
    4.charger-I had no shelter all members kicking me out of my own room[e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e]
    Oneplus-Yeah come in my friend🤗🤗🤗🤗
    5.wireless charging - it was fastest among all other fans
    6.gaming experience-the device how it runs with out any render lags and frame drops shows its optimization
    7.Camera-50mp camera you can capture stunishing natural colours and and that details
    8.48mp camera -that 12bit raw photo and video capturing at 8k 30 fps was so good
    9.Still what u want in a world of apples settle for 1+ that was my answer

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  17. Livna_C
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

Livna_C , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Apr 7, 2021 :
    The phone is unnecessarily heating up. I was using hotspot from the phn and also using whatsapp. By then it started heating up really bad. It's just a couple of days since I bought it and this has been there from the start.

Gor.V likes this.
  18. Lemillion
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2021

19. MarioRippl
    Eclair Apr 7, 2021

MarioRippl , Apr 7, 2021 :
    I am missing a feature where you can stream bluetooth audio to multiple devices. The Oneplus 9 series got BLuetooth 5.2 and doesnt come with such a feature. Would be really nice if it gets added later through software. I am also missing a setting where i can set the vibrationlevel for an alarm higher. On my OP5 it was perfect but now the OP9Pro is a little weak at the same alarm and i cant change this.

Gor.V likes this.
  20. AdityaMagdum108
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2021

Gor.V likes this.