[CONTEST] Share nine impressions about the OnePlus 9, win a OnePlus Watch

1. puccellino
    Lollipop Apr 8, 2021 at 11:10 AM

puccellino , Apr 8, 2021 at 11:10 AM :
    Sorry to hear your issues, but this is not the thread to post.

Please go to the feedback section, check if there others have raised similar issues, and submit some feedback directly to oneplus.

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Hope you get your issue resolved.

Shailender Sharma, YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  2. ONEUFO
    Donut Apr 8, 2021 at 1:05 PM

3. jactommac
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021 at 5:24 PM

jactommac , Apr 8, 2021 at 5:24 PM :
    • Working in heavy industry being able to use the super slow-mo camera at 480fps is an amazing feat. Finding variances in heavy equipment moving parts is awesome and watching a pulley spinning at 500rpm attempting to find deformities is a breeze.
    • The feel in the hand after coming from a LG V60 (got roped in by dual screen case) is amazing in comparison.
    • After using Samsung, LG, and Essential I can say the camera quality and low light photography is awesome
    • I have been on the fence and looking into swapping to One+ for what seems like forever, I am pleasantly surprised by the community and product quality.
    • This thing (One+ 9 Pro) is a specs beast compared to everything on the market for the value.
    • As someone who is always on call and can never tell how long I will be away from a charger, you will never know the feeling of putting my phone on charge with the only free 20 minutes I have to find it fully charged in time to go back to work for another 10 hrs.
    • When your in a pinch with some free time on your hands this phone is spec'd prefect for some mobile gaming, whether it be PubG or COD, nothing slows it down
    • Specs can only push a good headset so far, the software is what truly makes it great. The flow and usability is on point,
    • Lack of bloatware is awesome its rare to see that in an OEM these days, also you have managed to fix a major android lock screen issue I have had for many years. Why do all other manufacturers make you press enter after entering your unlock pin?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021 at 7:14 PM

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  4. I1577183902394
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021 at 9:32 PM

Gor.V likes this.
  5. khan1991
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021 at 10:28 PM

Gor.V likes this.
  6. Thamimansari
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021 at 5:09 AM

Thamimansari , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Apr 9, 2021 at 5:09 AM :
    • 9 SERIES mobiles are massive and impressive look like
    • HASSELBLAD CAMERA prevents the lose of NATURAL tint
    • 5G is the ADDITIONAL merit by ONEPLUS on 9 SERIES mobiles
    • 120HZ refreshing rate with smoother scrolling is a great thing of 9 SERIES said:

• Good and smoother gaming performance
    • Multiprocessing and multitasking is so FASTER
    • BACK panel design is nice LOOK and
    ATTRACTIVE design
    • Overall performance and speaker sound also good
    • Frount camera and Rear camera design is very nice LOOK.

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  7. Rahul Patki
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2021 at 7:30 AM

Rahul Patki , Apr 9, 2021 at 7:30 AM :
    @YRJ

• We paid 150 million dollars to Hasselblad
    • Hasselblad camera this...
    • Hasselblad camera that...
    • Hasselblad camera
    • Hasselblad camera
    • Hasselblad camera
    • Hasselblad camera
    • Hasselblad camera
    • Hasselblad camera

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021 at 7:36 AM

Gor.V likes this.
  8. Newt_Kiran
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021 at 8:39 AM

Newt_Kiran , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 9, 2021 at 8:39 AM :
    *Device with pre-applied screen protector
    *USB-C to USB-C cable
    *65W Warp Charge power adapter
    *Welcome pack
    *SIM eject tool
    *OnePlus sticker
    *Good ergonomics
    *Competent ultra-wide camera
    *Speedy overall performance

Gor.V likes this.

9. Gor.V likes this.
  10. ItsNexor
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021 at 11:02 AM

ItsNexor , Apr 9, 2021 at 11:02 AM :
    • ...Masterpiece Of Design
    • ................................AmaziNg camera system
    • .Huge gaming Experience
    • ....................................High Performance Snapdragon 888 never let you down
    • .....Smooth scroLling experience (120 fps Screen)
    • ...................................................SUperfast wireless charging for high comfort use
    • ......................4k 120fpS is just unbelievable
    • .....................................................29 minutes to fully charge opens a new user routine
    • Best OnePlus SERIES in my eyes
    I`m sorry for the format on the community App...the formating looks nice only on desktop (see Screenshoot)
    :D

Attached Files:

Gor.V and YRJ like this.
  11. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Apr 9, 2021 at 11:18 AM

YRJ , Apr 9, 2021 at 11:18 AM :
    I only use the browser so can confirm even in mobile view it looks just perfect :D

Gor.V, Dresa91 and ItsNexor like this.
  12. ItsNexor
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021 at 11:51 AM

ItsNexor , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Apr 9, 2021 at 11:51 AM :
    Oh nice...thanks for the feedback 😁 took me a while to figure out how to format it right 😁

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021 at 12:02 PM

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  13. EvenLoyd
    Donut Apr 9, 2021 at 3:06 PM

EvenLoyd , Apr 9, 2021 at 3:06 PM :
    My entry has landed.

Firs impression of the 1+9 Pro are:

1+ One:
    Exclusive quality from before opening the gorgeous and hefty RED box to the phone it self. And a included phone case and a hefty charger this is a big + in first impression.

1+ 2:
    Very nice and crisp QHD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate. It is excellent.

1+ X:
    Very fast and responsive phone with the Snapdragon 888 under the hood.

1+ 3:
    Exceptional fast charging speed, the Warp Charge 65T is amazing. Battery usage is adequate.

1+ 5:
    The cameras is sadly in need of a software update, its not as good as I expected, it is Hasselblad branded and I expected more. It's good, but not as expected. The front / selfie camera have the feel from the year 2014. I also miss the option to change my resolution (MP).

1+ 6:
    Nice sounding Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, they sounds lovely. Only wish for a bit more volume in some applications.

1+ 7:
    Some translation errors to Norwegian, it can be funny if you have that type of humour.

1+ 8:
    Bluetooth headset is no use to use, it have bad crackling sounds, so severe it not possible to understand what they say in the other end, even if the phone is like 10 cm / 4 inches away.

1+ 9:
    Excellent design on the phone and nice colour variants to chose from, love the look of the camera setup on backside. Looks very exclusive. It is easy and fun to stand out between friends with this gorgeous phone.

Best of luck to all, and gratulation for owning a 1+ product.
    1+ seems to stride to reach for the skies with the help from "us", the customers.
    The 9 Pro is my first 1+ product and I'm impressed.

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  14. F1594561481884
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2021 at 1:48 PM

15. X1618055106898
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2021 at 2:40 PM

X1618055106898 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 10, 2021 at 2:40 PM :
    How to cook a perfect flagship 1+ 9 (standard edition):

1. Get triple 8 processor chips, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage to get an excellent found
    2. Add 120hz refresh rate to make the whole thing smooth like butter
    3. Peel the software until it is almost stock Android and add a minimal layer of OxygenOS 11 that enriches the whole with only necessary and useful features
    4. Mix with whopping super-fast 65W wired charging to give the mixture more volume. You can always opt for 50W wireless charging as an alternative
    5. Let your blend (im)proof with a versatile 48-megapixel main camera or a 50-megapixel wide-angle lens if needed
    6. Check your mixture regularly for software updates so that you are guaranteed to stay on the latest version for at least 3 years
    7. Pour the dough into an unofficial water and dust resistant casing with a beautiful shiny design (3 colors available)
    8. To finalize / refine the recipe, partner up with Hasselblad in your local market to get the most out of your creation, initially through improved color processing software
    9. Important information for allergies:
    Do not eat this dish if you are allergic to the following:
    - no optical image stabilization
    - 2 megapixel monochrome camera with no real added value
    - no zoom camera
    - mediocre battery life

Bon appétit!

Gor.V likes this.
  16. 02081982
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2021 at 8:03 PM

02081982 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 10, 2021 at 8:03 PM :
    Here some fun fact about my life & Oneplus 9 series.
    1) I can consume My saving & my self in 2021 which is I save in 2020 & some of for my gf also.

2) Now I have be more productive with 5G I mean I can't bunk my online class anymore ☹️

3) My three friends #Rahul , #Ramnik, #Yogesh is in shock because after I having oneplus 9 series device which is Snapdragon 888 they can't kill me anymore in game of #Freefire & #PubG

4) It's less gathering right now but believe me but in special occasions BOLD NEW DESIGN add More star's in my personality.

5) every day the morning sleep we enjoy every last minutes of it, but what about phone with oneplus 9 series thanks 65T warped charge so I can get phone charge in few minutes tada 🎉

6) My friends tag I'm some photo which I takes last year my friend wedding at night time all the photos are totally thrilled & super Scarry everyone eyes are glowing just like wipers. This is all gos change with all new Oneplus 9 pro Hasselblad Camera for Mobile I can beat every photographer.

7) As 2020 go's totally home alone I believe my 2021 & 2022 I will spend in
    mountains, river's, desert & ocean so IP68 dust and water resistance can help me to that's all crazy things.

8) When You being mobalic sometimes we use mobile over even sometimes necessary run the at last and because it cell phone get heating up almost all device get heat up but OnePlus 9 Cool Play cooling system (multi-layer system with a vapor chamber and layers of graphite and copper)

9) And Last but not least we all face some kind loses using cell phone like online fraud banking / shopping / Treading / business but with OxygenOS 11 Privacy and Security Feature can help us more.
    One-Time Permissions
    Background Location Access
    Biometrics and Encryption
    Scoped Storage
    Secure Identity Credentials

Thanks for asking

Fingers crossed wish you all happy being Mobilic ☺

Gor.V likes this.
  17. Q1613123931673
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2021 at 10:02 PM

Gor.V likes this.
  18. Shamaani
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2021 at 10:10 AM

Shamaani , Apr 11, 2021 at 10:10 AM :

19. PBhachu
    Froyo Apr 11, 2021 at 9:20 PM

PBhachu , Apr 11, 2021 at 9:20 PM :
    1. Dual Channel Network Acceleration, why was that not advertised? It's absolutely awesome.
    2. Loving the improved haptics (coming from the OP7Pro).
    3. First time trying the insight AOD. Ingenious, love it.
    4. Oxygen 11 with the permanent music notification in the notification panel, super useful.
    5. The freeform lens used in the wide angle is game changing. The edge distortion is not something I'd minded untill I've seen it without. Never going back.
    6. I've got Stellar Black. No regrets, it looks stunning.
    7. Was looking for a wider case range, but the included one and karbon cases feel really nice in the hand.
    8. My first use with warp wireless charging, damn. Yeah I'm not going back to wires anytime soon 😂 it's so fast and easy to use, just need the headphones to wirelessly charge too.
    9. Waiting for the OnePlus Watch. The Cobalt edition looks classy as hell, and can't wait to get one to pair it with my 9 Pro.

Gor.V likes this.
  20. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 11, 2021 at 10:25 PM

The1Lion , Apr 11, 2021 at 10:25 PM :
    Nine Impressions of the 9? Sure I'll give it a shot from my North American perspective of course ;)

1. MISTifying Colors! I like the Winter Mist and Morning Mist colors as well as the Pine Green. Nice choices to supplement the basic Black :D
    2. Camera's Galore! Pretty soon we'll be able to add legs to our phones and call them spiders! Obviously the 9 Pro has an additional Telephoto camera than the "base" 9 but the camera array's seem to get larger and larger.
    3. Hasselblad did what now? :confused: I understand it's a partnership, but what exactly besides slapping a brand name on the camera array does it actually mean? I guess we'll have to see the results when more users use the camera's
    4. Limited Choices - For North America at least. You have the choice to buy a 9 in one of two colors or a 9 Pro again in one of two colors. No RAM or Storage options, just 9 or 9 Pro. Perhaps that's a good thing, perhaps not.
    5. Price Difference - So if you want more than what the 9 has to offer, pony up another $340 USD to move to the 9 Pro :eek::eek::eek: That seems a bit considering you get slightly better screen (supposedly), double storage, faster wireless charging, perhaps a slightly better main camera sensor? Oh and an extra camera - the telephoto camera and sure you get the added bonus of shooting Video in 4K @ 120 fps. But how much do you use that and is it worth $340 more dollars?
    6. Quick Wireless Charging - at least for the 9 Pro. The 9 wireless charging is listed as 15W while the 9 Pro jumps to 50W :cool:
    7. Performance - Both use the same SnapDragon 888 and Andreno 660 so both should be good to go when it comes to performance.
    8. Single SIM - Another "feature" for North America is the single SIM now. Sure a lot of Americans only use a single SIM, but it was nice having a phone with resale value because of dual SIM which would appeal to more people. Now we are limited to Single SIM phones :(
    9. Where is Oxygen OS? Perhaps it was just me, but seems the OS was a bit low key this launch. A lot of people like the idea of un-bloated software. Perhaps there wasn't much to say except "it runs Oxygen OS based on Android 11 out the box" but it just seemed to me the OS wasn't really mention much at all.
    Disclaimer: If you can read this, good since it's pretty small! All of the above are from the North American offerings by OnePlus and are the sole impressions of The1Lion and based on his impressions of the said devices. It is not the impressions of every North American nor every one living within his house. Permission is granted to use these 9 impressions for the sole purposes of the stated purpose of the contest in which the winner will win a watch. The The1Lion reserves the right to update the impressions expressed here once new impressions are made and will update once said impressions occur. :rolleyes:

Gor.V and Dresa91 like this.