[CONTEST] Share nine impressions about the OnePlus 9, win a OnePlus Watch

1. GandeDeSa
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2021

GandeDeSa , Apr 2, 2021 :
    OnePlus 9 Series
    1. WE HAVE TO START TALKING ABOUT THE SCREEN!!! OnePlus 9 Pro with 120hz WQHD+, its brightness level and its touch sampling make it simply unsurpassed.
    2. The short time it takes to charge the battery is just out of this world and now that we can get it wireless it makes me feel like I'm in an episode of The Jetsons.
    3. I LOVE OxygenOS on this phone, it always feels fluid, clean and perfectly customizable
    4. More people should be talking about how OnePlus manages to make a phone with a large screen feel amazing in your hands, the dimensions and its weight are very well balanced.
    5. More than ever, we consume a lot of videos, music and video games from the phone, so having Dolby Atmos, sound enhancements and a good Dual Stereo Speaker allows us to enjoy content to a whole new level!
    6. In-display Fingerprint is still amazing, but I wish the next generation didn't put the fingerprint at the bottom of the screen.
    7. All the colors of the OnePlus 9 Pro look incredible, they are spectacular and distinguishable finishes from the competition in its three versions: Morning Mist, Pine Green and Stellar Black. But I do think that the finish of the OnePlus 9 is a throwback compared to the OnePlus 8.
    8. The cameras keep growing and improving, the photos taken by the OnePlus 9 pro look incredible, the dream of Hasselblad collaborating with OnePlus is already a reality, allowing us to dream and get excited about this 9 series as well as the next generations of OnePlus phones!!
    9. Let's remember NEVER SETTLE because now OnePlus is the king of the market, it has it all, a tremendous camera, an elegant design, fast and wireless charging, water resistance, it is faster and more reliable than ever and it stays cold under pressure.
    Deahtstar OnePlus.gif
    (Graphic description of how OnePlus outperforms the competition)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021 at 5:01 AM

2. Aaron2017
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2021

Aaron2017 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    •love the new colors, especially the stellar black
    •from what i've seen and read camera is improved but doesn't quite live up to the hype. Although i suspected as much
    •having said my previous point, Hasselblad collab does look promising towards the future
    •ultra wide sensor is very impressive
    •no decent zoom lens
    •impressed with both fast wired and wireless charging
    •same selfie camera, maybe time to up their game there as well
    •software is excellent but the support of it leaves a lot to be desired, no complaints on the 8 pro, but the same can't be said for other series.
    •lastly an excellent gorgeous QHD+ LTPO display

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021

Caomhin, Lucille, Gor.V and 5 others like this.
  3. Sayyad Bilal , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 2, 2021 :
    My very True impressions -
    1 . It has Snapdragon 888 5G SoC which makes it an immense powerful device.
    2 . It has a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging which saves our precious time in day to day life.
    3 . The ultra-wide camera is with a larger sensor compare toh the previous OnePlus devices and the collaboration with Hasselband makes it quite more interesting.
    4 .Good ergonomics
    4 . Vivid 120Hz display
    5. Speedy overall performance
    6 . Lacks IP rating [ Exception 9 Pro ]
    7 . Average selfie camera
    8 . No OIS for main camera
    9 . Plastic frame instead of metal [ Exception 9 Pro ]
    I know my some impressions are very hard to digest for the Community People 🤪 but ya they are staright away frank.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021

4. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 2, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Haah...on the basis of freedom given by @YRJ, my entry is done 😎

5. dnagpaldg
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 2, 2021

dnagpaldg , Apr 2, 2021 :
    1. The software seems rather half baked at the moment - phone's heating up, camera is inconsistent.
    2. I absolutely love the ultrawide camera - the lack of distortion and the quality sensor opens up new avenues for me, like taking large group pictures in cramped clubs using nightscape.
    3. The lack of OIS on the regular 9 feels like shortchanging it. That is personally a dealbreaker for me, but then India has the 9R.
    4. OxygenOS 11 makes more sense when I look at the size of these screens. It is clear nobody can reach everywhere on the phone all the time, and if you can, you're probably a man with definitely large hands. That, and the fact that these screens have such ridiculous resolutions, means that the more spaced out UI ensures you screen doesn't look "cluttered" like the UIs of old. Plus, Canvas is such a good feature.
    5. Fast charging will spoil all of us - has, already. Warp Charge 65T seems absolutely brilliant, although wired charging still feels useless to me. If they would make a car pad or something like that for certain situations, it'd be uch more useful.
    6. I like that OnePlus has used UFS 3.1 and LPDDR5 RAM. They're the newer versions, so no corners cut there!
    7. OnePlus has used up all their headroom for a price increase. I don't expect the 9T and later phones to increase prices much for sometime.
    8. I don't like having to pay more for the curved screen. They could have done something like flatscreen 9T and curved 9 series.
    9. Overall, they're actually quite competent. I like both of them. The 9 has actually cut the exact corners that anyone who's not a tech enthusiast would not bother about - kudos to consumer reach teams. I think this series will be a hit.

6. Lokesh Dutta
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2021

Lokesh Dutta , Apr 2, 2021 :
    #OnePlus9series nothing like anything. 🤩🤩

1) Partnership between OnePlus and hasselblad to make OnePlus 9 series is beyond imagination.

2) Natural Color Calibration with Hasselblad makes images true life.

3) OnePlus 9 Pro's Smart 120 Hz Fluid Display 2.0 comes with breakthrough LTPO technology.

4) Snapdragon 888 5G processer flawlessly Faster and Smoother.

5) Warp Charge 65T delivers next-generation charging, bringing a day’s power in 15 minutes.

6) Morning mist color looks very elegant and marvelous.

7) 50 MP Ultra-Wide Camera System symbolizes the relentless technological excellence of OnePlus.

8) Capture flawlessly smooth and hyper-realistic 8K video.

9) OnePlus Cool Play is a custom-designed, multi-layered cooling system with thicker graphite layers and a larger vapor chamber which blows away heat.

Lucille, Gor.V, Dresa91 and 1 other person like this.
  7. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Apr 2, 2021

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    That's definitely not 9 points :sweatsmile:
    I don't know what this is supposed to be, still they are more than 9. You should try again, this time in a language more of us can understand?
    How cool would it be if you use your creativity to express your disappointment in 9 points eloquently and win a oneplus watch or swag?
    That's 11 points, the rule says no more than 9. :grimacing:
    If this is an entry for the contest, I'd suggest you read the rules again for it to be a valid entry.
    Missed the bullet points/numbers? ;)

Caomhin, Karanb247, Gor.V and 4 others like this.
  8. garygates_21
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2021

garygates_21 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    The OnePlus chronicles season 9, brought to you by the team that never settles.

Starring:
    1. Fluid Amoled Display - This120hz powerhouse, scrolls seamlessly through existence, fighting off all slow hertz in his way to being the best display around.
    2. Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 - This fire breathing beast, is meaner, tougher and more streamlined than previous generations that have come before it, makes all other species look extinct.
    3. Ice Cold Cooling System - Creates an ice cream feeling in your fingertips, makes every heated moment, feel like heaven in your palms.
    4. 65 W Warp Charging - Makes standard charging look like a king of the past, this new king is always ready and will power you up in as little time possible.
    5. GPU - Adreno is back in the GPU game, ready to power your gaming experience, to give you the best gaming experience on the planet.
    6. Battery Capacity - The 4500 MAh battery, not only powers the device for you, but is always ready with you too, giving you both the capacity and freedom to top up when and where you like.
    7. Community - The key to unlocking unlimited adventures, the quest to find the key starts and now we have 9 ways to help us get their, its the heart which we all follow and the one who keeps us all together.
    8. Oxygen OS 11 - Android has never felt so smooth, minimal in its appearance yet powerful in its skillset, this os is destined to improve your navigation on this journey and find the key to unlocking the future of OnePlus' Universe.
    With special guest:
    9. Hasselblad Camera for Mobile - A partnership full of rich history, determined to make photography a much needed feature on every smartphone. True Colours, Natural Colour Tones, and the most streamlined camera experience yet - destined to make other cameras "Hassel-Bad"

Caomhin, Gor.V, Dresa91 and 2 others like this.
  9. AdityaMagdum108
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2021

AdityaMagdum108 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 2, 2021 :
    I wanted it to be subtle.... But to be fair it's nine points only..!

10. YRJ

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    [​IMG]
    Absolutely! Feel free to join in ;)

11. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2021

Girish.Pranav , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Yes yes yes
    Here you go Make sure you view this post on the web.

1.Coming right to the 120 Hz Fluid Display in that LTPO screen, I just can't take

2. With the Hasselblad collaboration and the exclusive Sony IMX689 sensor, now when I look at the pictures, I
    3. The high-speed 65W charging and the 50W wireless charging will keep my phone living for a whole day, and I won't be

4. Thinking that even the fruit phone won't give me all these specs at this price point, man I feel just like a

5. Snapdragon 888?!?! THAT FAST?!?! OKAY NOW I'M HAVING

6. All this tech has got me feeling like I'm living in the year

1617423614600.jpg
    7. But, to buy this phone I need to break an

1617423754631.jpg
    8. looking at that design and Matte finish, I get

1617423986027.jpg
    9. Wait, Why should I explain everything. Don't you guys think this device has

1617423896194.jpg
    So here's my entry. It is also a song recommendation post so go ahead and listen to these!
    Apparently, I could only add 6 Spotify links in a comment and had to add pictures for the rest of the songs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021

12. AdityaMagdum108
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2021

AdityaMagdum108 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Should I try again?

13. YRJ

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    I'm not the officiant you're looking for :D

14. Pravin2999
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2021

Pravin2999 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 2, 2021 :
    It's ok YRJ I Missed chance to win watch.

Karanb247 likes this.
  15. YRJ

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Just add bullets/numbers at the beginning and it should be fine ;)

16. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2021

Girish.Pranav , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Oops, that was just my excitement levels pumping up nvm.

17. YRJ

YRJ , Apr 2, 2021 :
    I wouldn't say that just yet, you have until 16th April to participate ;)

KhanAamer and Pravin2999 like this.
  18. virkumar
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2021

virkumar , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Hi, I have been your customer since OnePlus 6. I really like your device but the market strategies you are using now are very wrong. By launching 9Pro before OnePlus 9

iamrj likes this.
  19. safi munshi , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Copy paste Bro 🤢🤢

KhanAamer likes this.
  20. KhanAamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2021

KhanAamer , Apr 2, 2021 :

Nice creativity.... personally I liked yours🔥