1. H.S.S
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 3, 2021 :
    🔥🔥

2. Khushii21
    Eclair Apr 3, 2021

Khushii21 , Apr 3, 2021 :
    My impressions:

1. OnePlus 9 series is one of the top contenders for ulta wide camera as it minimises the distortion error at the edges to a very high extent.

2. I'm in love with the new pine green colour.

3. The display of the 9 series is just unbelievable. It is os type Fluid AMOLED ,120 Hz. The colours are more vibrant and the viewing angles are more satisfactory

4. I think OnePlus shouldn't have removed the OIS ( Optical Image Stabilization) as it improved the camera quality.

5. With it's partnership with Hasselblad, the colour science that the camera has adopted is on top of the world. According to me it's best in the game.

6. The OnePlus 9 and 9 pro are powered by the Snapdragon 888 which makes the phone's performance very solid.

7. OnePlus is know for it's good battery life and they didn't let us down this time. The battery life of the 9 series is tremendous. They even introduced "Warp Charge 50 Wireless" , the new wireless charger for OnePlus9 pro . OnePlus guarantees that the phone will fully charge in 43 minutes which is quite impressive to me.

8. The OnePlus9 feels less solidly built due to use of plastic frame. I think they could have a metal frame instead of plastic.

9. I feel that the cameras on 9 series are a big upgrade to it's predecessor's mainly due to better sensors .

Adesh.sanmukh, YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  3. Lemillion
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2021

Lemillion , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Consistently inconsistent phone
    Photos taken at a same time one after another is so much inconsistent
    5g hype is so pathetic just 2 bands available for indian variant.
    Heavy idle drain. Just a one day battery that too with medium usage
    With gaming need to top up the phone in evening

Adesh.sanmukh and Gor.V like this.
  4. iamrj
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2021

iamrj , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Hi mate, how are you doing? It's been long time there are lots many bugs on oneplus 6 and since they had delaying latest version.

Camera & zooming performance
    Battery optimization
    OxygenOS bugs
    OnePlus launcher (no backup customized settings)
    Inbuilt apps crashing
    Ringtones manually set issues (shows blank)
    Maps error (can't locate my location)

And few more dont take me wrong but many users are facing unexpected issues daily hope before EOD they do the needful. Android 8 and 9 is much then Android 10.

Lets see their next move. Cheers ! 🙂

Gor.V likes this.
  5. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2021

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  6. SobinZz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2021

Gor.V and Dresa91 like this.
  7. iamaan786
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2021

Gor.V likes this.
  8. Sun_chit27
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2021

Sun_chit27 , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Here's My Entry 👇👇
    1) I Just Love OnePlus 9 Series Slim and Sleek Design , It Really Looks Premium ❤️🔥
    2) 120Hz Refresh Rate Fluid 2.0 Amoled Display with LTPO Technology for Amazing Viewing and True Color Accuracy Experiance 😍🔥
    3) Qualcomm SnapDragon 888 5G Chipset for SuperSmooth Using Experiance with True 5G Speed , LPDDR5 RAM for More Power and UFS 3.1 for Superfast Speed Data Transfer 💯🔥
    4) Camera Setup Design in OnePlus 9 Series looks Cool to Me 😍❤️
    5) First Time 48MP Main Camera + 50MP Ultrawide Angle Camera With Hasselblad Natural Color Calibration for True Colors While You Capture Amazing Shots in Pro Mode as well as 12-bit RAW Which Contain Approx. 68 Billion Colors 😘🔥
    6) New Tilt Shift Mode and 4K at 120Fps Also 8K at 30Fps for Superb and Hyper-Realistic Cinematic Videography Experiance 😍❤️
    7) WarpCharge 65T With All New WarpChare 50 Wireless for Superfast Charging 🔥🔥
    8) All New Magical Colors :- Morning Mist , Pine Green & Stellar Black , Comes With IP68 Rating (Water Resistant)😍❤️
    9) Everyones and My Personal Favorite "Oxygen OS" for Clean and Awesome Experiance 💯😍
    Note :- The All New OnePlus Watch and Its Cool and Amazing Features are Also My Favorite and OnePlus Watch Cobalt Edition is Love 😉❤️
    #OnePlus9Series #NeverSettle

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  9. @vkr8 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Apr 3, 2021 :
    1. Smoothness 120Hz.
    2. The camera Hasselblad awesome.
    3. Oxygen OS .
    4. Wrap charge: 65W wired,50W wire less.
    5. Display : Fluid 2.0.
    6. I enjoy curved display.
    7. True colours is the highlight of all.
    8.888 Snapdragon processor made it faster ever.
    9. Finally natural inspired colors on it.

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  10. Francesco1979
    Froyo Apr 3, 2021

Francesco1979 , Apr 3, 2021 :
    1- OnePlus 9 Pro is a smartphone for imaging purists who don't want to give up high performance and an out-of-the-box choice
    2- A beautiful and complete race phone
    3- The price is in line with that of last year, a unique feature
    4- OnePlus 9 Pro in the new Pine Green color is fantastic and environmentally friendly
    5- The Wrap Charge 50 Wireless Charger is stellar that you'll be on the moon in no time
    6- Collaboration with Hasselblad has added a feature to make OnePlus unique
    7- Detailed design, unique color rendition of images and great display
    8- Nothing to complain about the fluidity and speed of the OnePlus 9 Pro, as always a lightning bolt without hesitation and hesitation
    9- There is also a 50 MP ultra-wide lens with autofocus, an 8 MP tele with 3.3X optical zoom and the peculiar monochrome lens that works together with the main lens for more detailed and complex black and white photos, really only aimed at amateurs of the genre

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  11. S1596013191388
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2021

Francesco1979 and Gor.V like this.
  12. SRD.
    Lollipop Apr 3, 2021

SRD. , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Done my part.

13. Martin_VN
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2021

Francesco1979 and Gor.V like this.
  14. Luke_zedda
    Donut Apr 3, 2021

Luke_zedda , Apr 3, 2021 :
    This is my personal opinion:
    • The prices are not more expensive than the others Android flagship. Only the OnePlus 9 could be a little more affortable to respect the OP philosophy and story... but the prices of all devices are in line with the competitors.
    • The design is not fenomenal, pretty similar to the 8T. I really love the colors of the phones and the monochromatic back that makes a more premium look.
    • The partnership with Hasselblad is fantastic because the only gap between OP and the competitors is the camera system (think about IPhone 12, Pixel, S21) that has got problem with white balance and colors accuracy in the majority of the phones excluded the Pro series. We will see the real results the next few years.
    • The screen is always better... another story if you think about the green shade of the screen of the previous devices. Beautiful colors, brightness and refresh rate.
    • The battery is not huge but is not a problem thanks to the super fast Warp Charge and wireless charge that is one of the best.
    • The ultra wide camera is the real step forward, no distortions, great details, great brightness.... with little updates for the software to improve the color accuracy it hasn't got rivals.
    • The performance are astonishing, nothing to say. But nowadays even a 300€ phone is enough to deal with everyday tasks for 90% of the people. This has got repercussions on my critic about the OP9 price.
    • I want to include with the 9 series also the OP ecosystem because now with the release of the OP watch you could be surrounded by devices that interacts togheter. I don't try them but i hope that the OP 9 and 9pro don't have pairing problem with the headphones, the watch and maybe some new tech gadgets.
    • I have a OP8T and instead of the new camera sensor and partnership i see no reason to buy a new OP9 series phone. This because every 6 months a new phone is launched on the market even if the improvements are not worth the expense. So i prefer to wait another year to see the successor of the 9 series.
    I'm new in OnePlus and i hope they will be greater and greater.
    #OnePlus9series

P.S.
    Sorry for my English if i made some mistakes:sweatsmile:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  15. Gurudev_Reddy_Marthala_ , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Apr 3, 2021 :
    My first impression is
    1. 120hz liquid AMOLED display was very smooth performance display best color and very smooth performance I love it display
    2. Audio was very impressed Dobly atmos and stereo speakers was vey gud performance
    3.65w charger was very impressed it's reduse charging time save
    4.8k video recorder was impressed
    5.48+50+8+mono 2mp cam was very impressed picture quality and color capcher was very impressive
    6.its comes ufs 3.1 is very speed data transfer
    7.snapdragon 888 was most powerful 5G process in india improve performance compare to 865
    8.Bluetooth 5.2v was improved more aptxand hd quality audio
    9.friger print was very quickly but while using single hard some difficult because mobile comes with 6.7inch

Attached Files:

Gor.V likes this.
  16. darpan028
    Donut Apr 3, 2021

darpan028 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Plastic frame

No official IP rating

No OIS

No dedicated telephoto camera

Outdated front camera

Hasselblad partnership mostly a marketing gimmick

Monochrome camera is useless

No wireless charging outside of NA and Europe

Worse battery life performance than previous models

Most games still locked to 60fps

•Over priced

Gor.V likes this.
  17. paramjit2001 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Apr 3, 2021 :
    1. 120 HZ LIQUID AMOLED DISPLAY IS FREAKING AWESOME🔥
    2. 8K VIDEO RECORDING IS FANTASTIC 🎥
    3. SNAPDRAGON 888 MAKE PHONE FASTER 🚄
    4. 65W CHARGING SO FAST 🔌
    5. 4500 MAH BATTERY 🔋
    6. OXYGEN OS IS AWESOME 😎
    7. AUDIO WAS IMPRESSED DOLBY ATMOS STEREO SPEAKERS🔊
    8. BLUETOOTH 5.2 WAS IMPROVED🎧
    9. COLLABORATION WITH HASSELBLAD HAS ADDED A FEATURE TO MAKE ONEPLUS UNIQUE🎉

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS 🌟

YRJ and Gor.V like this.
  18. A1611407169418
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2021

A1611407169418 , Apr 3, 2021 :
    1. LTPO Fluid Amoled Display
    2. Snapdragon 888 Processor
    3. 65W Warp Fast Charger
    4. 48 Quad Camera (Hasselblad)
    5. 4500mAh Battery
    6. Oxygen OS
    7. Premium Design