[CONTEST] Show us your OnePlus Collection!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradon H
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2016

Bradon H , Nov 23, 2016 :
    Hey everyone,

Last month, we asked you guys to create original wallpapers for a chance to win a oneplus.net voucher. Another huge congrats to first place ($100) winner @grinnn and second place ($50) winner @cgprince06 . Here at the OnePlus HQ, everyone was super impressed by the designs you all created (I’m still rotating through several of them on my personal OnePlus 3). You blew our expectations out of the water, so to celebrate, it’s time for another contest!

We know that not everyone is a graphic designer (myself included), so this month’s contest is a bit easier to enter. Many of you have collected tons of awesome OnePlus swag over the years, and today we want to help make your collection even bigger! Show us your OnePlus haul for a chance to win a OnePlus voucher valued at $50 (or your local currency equivalent).

Here’s how it works:
    • Get all of your OnePlus stuff together. This can include OnePlus smartphones, headphones, accessories, t-shirts, bags, stickers, etc. Have third-party accessories that you use with your OnePlus devices? Feel free to throw those in as well.
    • Set up your swag with a sign including your forum username (so that we know it’s original). Take a photo. Here’s an example we put together here at HQ:
    community_swag copy.png

• Write a brief explanation of how you collected all of your swag. Did you get a OnePlus One on launch day? Maybe you picked up a messenger bag at a OnePlus pop-up event? Perhaps your power bank was a Christmas gift? Let us know! Post the photo and story as a reply to this thread. Entries will be accepted until 10pm EST on December 1.
    • Our team will select FOUR winners based on creativity of the photo/story and adherence to the contest rules. Winners will NOT be chosen based on the amount of swag in the photo, but rather the originality/quality of the photo and description. Be creative! Spoiler: If you just submit a photo of your phone and say “I bought this”, you ain’t gonna win.
    • If more than 4 quality entries are received, all of our favorites will be placed in a pool, and winners will be chosen randomly. Winners will be announced on December 3.
    • FOUR winners will receive a OnePlus voucher worth $50 USD (or local equivalent). These vouchers are valid on oneplus.net and oneplusstore.in.
    It’s that simple! We can’t wait to see all of you guys’ OnePlus collections and OnePlus stories. We might even share some of your collections with the world via our social media channels!

Some boring rules:
    • All images must be original.
    • There are real prizes at stake here, but be nice. We have to choose winners, which isn’t always easy. There is also a potential element of random selection in this contest. If you don't win, don’t be mad. This is all in good fun!
    • OnePlus reserves the right to cancel this contest if participation is low. No quality entries = no prizes. So, participate!
    Have fun everyone!

EDIT: OnePlus forum moderators are welcome to enter this contest for fun, but are not eligible to win a prize. :)

EDIT 2: This contest is now closed. Feel free to continue posting in this thread, but entries are no longer eligible to win. Thanks for participating!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016

2. Wahoux
    Lollipop Nov 23, 2016

Wahoux , Nov 23, 2016 :
    I'm in ! :D

[​IMG]

Thank you OnePlus, back in 2014 I got my first real flagship smartphone, the OnePlus One, I still remember the day when I received it, and unboxed it. I never had this feeling before, I was so amazed by the quality of the box, the smartphone ! Perfect !
    Since that I follow everything from OnePlus, every new products or accessories.
    I was super excited with the OnePlus 3 launch, i was impatiently waiting with my VR Loop the opening time of the loop. The loop was really cool, I ordered my OnePlus 3 here, in the space !
    I really love all OnePlus products !

Never Settle.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016

3. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 23, 2016

youbi , Nov 23, 2016 :
    Nice idea. :)

So no more "this is only for designers" complains.:sweatsmile:

Good luck everyone, let the swag party begin. :grimacing:

script, pa5t1s, pablofg1978 and 6 others like this.
  4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Nov 23, 2016

Ganeshgns, j244, IvanMuse and 10 others like this.
  5. ajkaramba
    Jelly Bean Nov 23, 2016

ajkaramba , Nov 23, 2016 :
    I wish Oneplus Would make Pop Up Events In My Area. . . A Photo With 2 Phones Wont Win I Guess :D

IvanMuse and pa5t1s like this.
  6. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 23, 2016

7. LightningXIII
    Lollipop Community Expert Nov 23, 2016

ariblaze, mithilmja, meatandy and 5 others like this.
  8. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 23, 2016

Tobikage , Nov 23, 2016 :
    You still don't have the OPX I think :p

pa5t1s likes this.
  9. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 23, 2016

Ganeshgns, IvanMuse, aenews and 12 others like this.
  10. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 23, 2016

Yeah....right.
    If that's ever gonna happen.:p

@Ceasedd here's a tag for you as well..:)

Ganeshgns, pa5t1s, malidan and 3 others like this.
  11. SteakHutzee
    Nov 23, 2016

SteakHutzee , Nov 23, 2016 :
    IMG_20161123_115434.jpg
    My OnePlus3310T

24 nov edit:
    I don't know where they come from all these items, but I consider them good accessories... For my 3310 :cool:
    P1050547.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2016

12. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 23, 2016

13. sommersy
    KitKat Nov 23, 2016

sommersy , Nov 23, 2016 :
    opcromulon.jpg

Sorry, that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title :p :oops:

I might enter this, although I don't have absolute tons of stuff like some seem to :(

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016

14. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 23, 2016

Yes....size does matter. :p

Otherwise.... they'd have made a OPX2

IvanMuse, meatandy, pa5t1s and 2 others like this.
  15. Bradon H
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2016

Bradon H , Nov 23, 2016 :
    Now I'm sad that I didn't use that as the header image.:p

Also:

ariblaze, AFOS1, pa5t1s and 5 others like this.
  16. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 23, 2016

youbi , Nov 23, 2016 :
    On this case particularly its the what you do with the swag that matters. :p :D

Ganeshgns, meatandy, Ceasedd and 3 others like this.
  17. PVS Kharoud
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Nov 23, 2016

PVS Kharoud , Nov 23, 2016 :
    A fresh contest!!

Real nice idea right there.

Ceasedd, pa5t1s, Tobikage and 2 others like this.
  18. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 23, 2016

meatandy , Nov 23, 2016 :
    *Takes photo with iPhone* :p:rolleyes:
    *Since it's the only other camera in the house

Ganeshgns, guijan12, IvanMuse and 6 others like this.
  19. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Nov 23, 2016

20. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Nov 23, 2016

aaron.hossain75 , Nov 23, 2016 :
    Yes pretty it is , good luck :p

I only got one OPO case which I won in the contest ,not gonna post that here lol , I don't even have an OPO to use that .

I have no other OnePlus products :(

meatandy, pa5t1s, Tobikage and 2 others like this.