[CONTEST] Show us your OnePlus Collection!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl
    Co-founder Staff Member Nov 30, 2016

Carl , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Beautiful.

Wahoux, PVS Kharoud, meatandy and 3 others like this.
  2. SwyZe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2016

SwyZe , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Hello world !
    So my name is Alexandre, a French student who has a hard time speaking English, and so apologizes in advance for mistakes.
    It all started in October 2014, when I was looking for my first phone. I have heard a lot about OnePlus One, and the choice was very difficult, I hesitated between a OnePlus One and a OnePlus One... So I canceled myself to take a OnePlus One, which was therefore my birthday gift for my 15 year old. I will not hide from you that when I received it, I was extremely glad to have chosen it !
    We are now in July 2015. I had resold my OnePlus One, to buy the OnePlus 2 ! I was on holiday in the south of France and wanted to see the presentation of the OnePlus 2 in Paris, but unfortunately I returned on August 1, and the launch at the NUMA in Paris was on July 31st. But ... thanks to my grandfather, who is looking at me from above, I could return to Paris, to come and see the OnePlus 2 !
    I needed information, and someone had told me to contact @Emmanuel, french from OnePlus. By contacting him, he offered to come and help me introduce the OnePlus 2, because the OnePlus team was only made up of English people. I, happy, accepted, and here I am the next day presenting to hundreds of people, the OnePlus 2, which I discovered the same day.
    After that, I stayed in touch with OnePlus, and since then, I have always been present at all the events in Paris !
    That's how I've known @Akis E , whom I helped as "Superfan", when launching OnePlus X, the OnePlus Star Wars event, all the other events, and More recently for the launch of the OnePlus 3, as well as the OnePlus 3 Euro Tour !
    So now I am the administrator of Facebook groups OnePlus France, OnePlus Francophone, OnePlus France Photos, as well as OnePlus Belgique Francophone. I am also the owner of twitter account OnePlus France (Aide).
    And most of all, I'm just a fan of OnePlus, and that's why after having my OnePlus 2, I had a OnePlus X, 2 OnePlus 3, and who knows, soon the OnePlus 3T !

NEVER SETTLE !

Alex, alias SwyZe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016

Deepak.Si, MatDam, SoniaB and 5 others like this.
  3. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 30, 2016

meatandy , Nov 30, 2016 :
    That's crazy ☺

Deepak.Si and SwyZe like this.
  4. Srivatsa224
    Froyo Nov 30, 2016

Srivatsa224 , Nov 30, 2016 :
    [​IMG]
    Here is my Entry to the contest, Being a Loyal Fan and follower of OnePlus from the time of OnePlus One I have some amazing stuff of Oneplus. Here are those...
    • My first ever OnePlus Product was the OnePlus Cardboard VR (Made for OP2 launch), I got is for INR 40 on amazon.in
    • Next, comes my 2 Powerbanks (Black and White), i got one as a gift from my brother and i purchased another one.
    • The Never Settle White tee was given when i went for Photowalk in Bangalore , also i met @Vikas sir for the first time!
    • I won loop VR in the contest which was given by OnePlus India.
    • Next, at OnePlus 3 popUp event in blore, i got OnePlus shades.
    • When i met @Carl in Blore office, i got OnePlus 3 Karbon Case( i didn't have OP3 at that time)
    • Finally, i got My first OnePlus device, OnePlus 3:cool: in September for my b'day.
    • I got Dash Charge Tee, NeverSettle (tri-color) tee, and Otter Case when i attend UX Interview at OnePlus office.
    • When i attended the 2nd UX interview they gave me Jute "NeverSettle" bag and a Black tee.
    • I got OnePlus Stickers (a lot) at the PhotoWalk which was held a couple of months ago in Blore.(All the items are placed on the stickers).
    • In Oneplus Diwali Dash Sale, i got OnePlus "NeverSettle" tee for INR 1.
    • The Mug in the pic was gifted by a friend of mine for my B'day (I'm standing in front on OnePlus Logo).
    • Finally, there is OnePlus Bullet V1 earphone box, Unfortunately, i lost them a few days ago.
    I really love all things OnePlus, I've stickers of OnePlus on my laptop, Tablet, Helmet, Bike, calculator and all of my notes.
    Never Settle!!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016

Deepak.Si, MatDam, meatandy and 2 others like this.
  5. KiLiBoSZ
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2016

KiLiBoSZ , Nov 30, 2016 :
    What ?! :D

Deepak.Si and meatandy like this.
  6. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 30, 2016

Deepak.Si and KiLiBoSZ like this.
  7. KiLiBoSZ
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2016

meatandy likes this.
  8. SwyZe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2016

KiLiBoSZ likes this.
  9. LightningXIII
    Lollipop Community Expert Nov 30, 2016

Wahoux likes this.
  10. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 30, 2016

KiLiBoSZ likes this.
  11. KiLiBoSZ
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2016

Haha reinvented mathematics xD

SwyZe likes this.
  12. KiLiBoSZ
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2016

13. KiLiBoSZ
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2016

I don't think so, there are people with way more stuff to show but it was fun to take the photo and I met you and you've given me reasons to be more active in forums again

14. fancyfree
    Donut Nov 30, 2016

fancyfree , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Something wrong here guys :) Sorry but i don't have any OnePlus stuff :(
    I just wanna post here my OPPO Collection. BBK forever!

I'm O-fan since i saw the "hammer nail test" video of the OPPO Finder :)
    Some of the items i have won by oppoforums, the others i have bought them from China and all of them costs me a lot!
    I had an OPPO Find 5 but now i'm using the OPPO R7. I have never seen any OPO phones.
    Wish you all the best with your OPO phones guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:

15. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 30, 2016

I liked your story and photo , I'm sure admins won't completely award the prizes based on quality. ;)

Right? ☺↑@............;)

Deepak.Si and KiLiBoSZ like this.
  16. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 30, 2016

Lolololol... you just made my day :p

Deepak.Si and Ceasedd like this.
  17. KiLiBoSZ
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2016

Hahahaha Great !

18. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 30, 2016

SwyZe likes this.
  19. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 30, 2016

Ceasedd , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Not much really,there's a story on how I came across all the OP loot.You'll hear it sometime.

Deepak.Si and Wahoux like this.
  20. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 30, 2016

Ceasedd , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Why pay twice as much?

Deepak.Si likes this.