[CONTEST] Show us your OnePlus Collection!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatDam
    Lollipop Nov 30, 2016

MatDam , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Ciaooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! So these are all my Oneplus stuff...

DSC_5435_20161201_001357.jpg

Oneplus One won during the Insanity Week!! It was unbelievable receive so many tweets of congratulation from other contest player.. we are a GREAT and sincere community!! :):)
    Silver Bullet, JBL E1+ and spare USB flat and stylish cables bought last year during black friday..
    Bamboo cover bought with invite won with a contest.. hmmm.. I don't remember which!! I participated to many contest to have this fantastic bamboo cover!! :D
    The pen and a Never Settle t-shirt won pressing F5 on forum millions of times to reach the right post where write don't matter what..
    And last but not least the ANT VR Loop bought for OPT VR show!

So... I hope to find a backpack and a new t shirt under the Christmas tree!! Santa Claus PLEASEEEE!!!! :D:D:D

With Love,
    MatDam

2. fonzobreaker
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

fonzobreaker , Dec 1, 2016 :
    PSX_20161201_021003.jpg Hey guys, this is Fonzobreaker straight from it a ly
    And this is my humble OnePlus stuff's collection
    I would call this photo "Daily drivers" because it's everithing I carry around with me everyday whatever I go.
    Just to mention there's some basic stuff like my netbook wisely branded with the awesome oneplus logo from h.marks, some other great stickers, the 10000 mAh powerbank that just never run out of power, the great sandstone cover , Dash charge cable as well as a 2ndary cable , a pair of earphones, some camera lenses (Wide angle fisheye and macro) for taking even better shots,the miBand 2 and than, you guess it, the plus on the 1 ( got it?! ), my first OnePlus device: three!

I knew OP from the beginning and I always liked their(yours) products but mainly because of my long lasting hard to die iPhone 4 , I've waited long enough for time to be right to see the OP3! That's when I finally switched to Android with still the best stock experience the market can offer.

Than you Can see (a part from the stickers) the Never Settle t-shirt from the euro Tour of this year, that I s messa but to keep it simple I'll tell you Just some behind the scene of how i got that shirt.
    Last march I had scheduled my trip to Paris to be in august, and basically I've Just guessed when the last stop of the OPEuroTour would have been , because I couldn't attendo any of it in my country being in the south of Italy not cose at all to Rome or Milan...but there you go, I found the OP bus in Paris so I convinced my girlfriend to come with me and I got this t-shirt , also I saw and tried the OP3, the VR , took some snaps and had some fun with the crew even if I dont speak french at all.

As always Never Settle ! See you in the next EuroTour hopefully in Salerno or Naples, Ciaooo

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016

Deepak.Si, obakesan, volteon and 4 others like this.
  3. ringogelso
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

4. ibrahim syed
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

rahul2685 likes this.
  5. MatDam
    Lollipop Dec 1, 2016

MatDam , Dec 1, 2016 :

nice Lego!!!! :D:D

SoniaB likes this.
  6. ringogelso
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

ringogelso , Dec 1, 2016 :
    [​IMG]

hello, greetings from Italy, these are my OnePlus products, from my first love OnePlus One, OnePlus top three ... I must say that in recent years there have been ups and downs but I have to do a round of applause to this young company. my closeness to OnePlus was about Cyanogen, I am very pleased with purchased products, all of excellent quality ... thank you for everything and good Christmas .

Deepak.Si, obakesan, volteon and 4 others like this.
  7. CasperTFG
    KitKat Dec 1, 2016

CasperTFG , Dec 1, 2016 :
    IMG_2622~01.jpg
    Welcome to the island of...Never Settle.

There are rivers, streams, and lots of trees where the birds sing. There are windmills, and a coal mine, and docks where visitors to the Island arrive. The Island also has lots and lots of railway lines. Who's that, puffing down the track? It's Power Bank! Hello, Power Bank silicone case! Hello everybody! And before anybody asks, "where's Henry?", I couldn't find his tender. So he got the ax.

It's been a long journey folks. From getting my first OnePlus One invite back in September of 2014 to being one of the few to grab one for the bamboo styleswap cover six months later. The adventure with this community, this family has been a blast. The OnePlus One is stilly daily driver and the pursuit of the ever elusive walnut styleswap cover still remains.

Without further ado here is my list of swag I've gotten over the years via contests or ordering from here or third party sites:

Never Settle T-shirt (x2 white)
    Never Settle T-shirt (x1 black)
    OnePlus One (64gb Sandstone)
    OnePlus One bamboo styleswap cover (x1)
    USB Power Adapter with Micro-USB Cable (x2)
    Tempered Glass Screen Protector(x1)
    Premium Screen Protector (x1)
    OnePlus One Flip Cover (x1 blue)
    OnePlus One Original Protective Case (x1 white)
    USB Type-C Adapter (x1)
    OnePlus One Bamboo dock (x1)
    Leather Messenger Bag (x1 blue gray)
    Power Bank (x1 silk white)
    Power Bank Silicone Case (x1 blue)
    OnePlus Plush Mascot (x1 red)
    Never Settle Mousepad (x1)
    Never Settle Thermos (x1)

Happy holidays everyone!

8. Kurii38
    Eclair Dec 1, 2016

Kurii38 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    My OP3, the 2nd OP devices I got after the OP2 (which has an all different story). I got this OP3 after begging and begging to my mother HAHAH (Yeah I know sounds childish). I had the OP2 and I wanted to make an upgrade, so with the rumors I got, I told my mother it would cost around 350 EUR, and she told my okey I will give you your money (If I have money I spend it a lot, so my moms had my money) But after the release it was 400 EUR and my mom would not give my money to me, which was frustrated. After some days of begging she gave me my money.

Eventually I bought it and it arrived just on the day of my last exams. I got out of my exam and refreshed the Track&Trace and it said it would arrive today. Happy me (ofcourse) running to home and wait for the OP3 which arrived just 1-2hours later. I was extremly happy, and greatful to have this phone. I played and experimented with it for the first 3 days (root etc).
    Since the OP3 I have become an hardcore OP fan, and I would not go back.

Now moving on to my OP Backpack. I got this on my last days of work at an office (I was cleaning). I saw Carl tweet about it and I was waiting at the office to buy it with my last 60 EUR I got om my bank account. the time was 9 or 10 and the sales started, me ofcourse running and directly buying the backpack without thinking. This backpack was so perfectly crafted it was like a Bugatti. The attention for details is amazing.

So thats how I got all the OP stuff (excluding my earphone-->Amazon.co.uk, case-->**********.com and Dbrand--> Dbrand.com)

But sadly my OP3 died yesterday, my screen was already broke and yesterday all of a sudden my screen got purple liquid and by 22pm my whole screen was black. No longer working sadly. RIP OnePlus 3 ):

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

I know it is not a lot, but I'm so greatfull to have it. THANKS OnePlus #NeverSettle

What I had/have:
    (Working) Dead OnePlus 3
    OnePlus Backpack
    Mofi OnePlus 3 case
    Mpow Magneto BT earphones

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016

Deepak.Si, obakesan and fancyfree like this.
  9. Dougrunge
    Lollipop Dec 1, 2016

Dougrunge , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Wowww you're brothers :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

Very artistic, surely you will win :D

Go to confess for don't know how to upload a picture :sleepy:

Wowww that's look like showcase of a store of Oneplus :eek:
    Congrats ;)

Go to confess chavala :p

Take care of that stalker :p

10. LightningXIII
    Lollipop Community Expert Dec 1, 2016

luxuskamel, Wahoux and Dougrunge like this.
  11. Deactivated User
    Dec 1, 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016

Deepak.Si and obakesan like this.
  12. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

Ceasedd , Dec 1, 2016 :
    nope,no creativity here.:D

Deepak.Si and Dougrunge like this.
  13. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Dec 1, 2016

luxuskamel , Dec 1, 2016 :
    i think that i can't take a photo in time :(
    i can take one in 16hours but i think the contest is over then :( :(

Ceasedd likes this.
  14. mihaelaj
    Eclair Dec 1, 2016

mihaelaj , Dec 1, 2016 :
    IMG_3469.jpg
    ** She is looking herself in the mirror and thinking: "I don't need no clothes, I am fabulous just as I am - naked". Of course, I don't listen to her much when I take her outside with me. She might catch a cold, and I don't want that, so I am dressing her up in her beautiful Sand Flip Cover. Everyone is jealous of her, there is no lady like her in whole town, and she knows that.**

So here is my story: I dreamt of One Plus phone since the releasing of OPO. But no store sells One Plus phones in my country, so I had to buy it online. Still, that was no easy option since One Plus does not deliver to my country. After a long time waiting and whining "why no one is selling OnePlus here??", OP3 came out and I could wait no more. Finally I decided to take things in my hands: I asked my uncle from Switzerland if I can purchase a phone that will be delivered at his friend's house in Germany, and to give me the phone when he come to visit (here). I was lucky-he said my idea could be realized, so I waited just a bit more-> the phone traveled to Germany, after that to Switzerland and finally to arrive in my country (Macedonia). I MELTED when I saw just how beautiful it was, and the back side... ooh the golden back side, no phone is like my OP3, so beautiful... I am taking care of it like no phone before. That is why I purchased a flip case with the phone as well, to be protected as much as it can.
    I guess I was lucky after all, huh? :)

15. fancyfree
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

fancyfree , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Nice story ! :) Wish you luck.

Deepak.Si likes this.
  16. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

Ceasedd , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Try it Kamel,you might win.

luxuskamel and Deepak.Si like this.
  17. mihaelaj
    Eclair Dec 1, 2016

18. Bradon H
    Honeycomb Dec 2, 2016

luxuskamel, Wahoux and meatandy like this.
  19. Bradon H
    Honeycomb Dec 2, 2016

Bradon H , Dec 2, 2016 :
    ATTN: This contest is now closed.

Feel free to continue posting in this thread, but no entries after this post are eligible to win. Thanks for participating!

20. meatandy
    Oreo Dec 2, 2016