[CONTEST] Show us your OnePlus Collection!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnapDragon01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2016

SnapDragon01 , Nov 25, 2016 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    My Cloakroom OnePlus
    Italian:
    La mia avventura con OnePlus ha inizio nell' estate 2014, mentre navigavo sul web, mi sono imbattuto in un articolo di una nota rivista di tech italiana, da me seguita, che parlava di un nuovo Smartphone con prestazioni TOP, Qualità e Prezzo da 10. Passarono circa 2 mesi, e finalmente avevo tra le mani lo smartphone "Flaghsip Killer"...Il OnePlus One è stato il miglior smartphone da me posseduto, da qui ha inizio il mio viaggio (forse la mia ossessione) con OnePlus. All' acquisto dell' OPO, sono seguiti gli acquisti dei vari accessori PowerBank, Cover, Pellicole schermo, Cuffie, etc... Poi nell' Ottobre 2015, essendo sempre attivo sul Forum, tento l ennesima partecipazione ad un contest("Reflection App"), vincendo con la mia incredulità un OnePlus X, e successivamente un T-SHIRT Oneplus. Dimenticavo nell estate del 2015 ho anche seguito la presentazione del OP2, malgrado l orario qui in Italia (3:45 am)... Poi quando lo scorsa primavera avete annunciato la presentazione di un nuovo dispositivo, tramite VR, mi sono precipitato ad acquistare il Loop VR presso il sito OnePlus...
    Il OnePlus 3 mi ha lasciato stupito fin da subito, ho deciso di prenderlo e mi sono promesso che i miei prossimi smartphones saranno tutti firmati OnePlus, perché voi pensate a costruire smartphone con i migliori materiali, i migliori componenti in circolazione, ma soprattutto un prezzo davvero stracciato... Vi ringrazio con tutto il Cuore, Io amo questa azienda...

P.S.
    se avete notato il mio nome account è scritto sul Display LCD tramite hardware Arduino UNO...
    Spero vi piaccia

English:

My adventure with OnePlus begins in summer 2014, while surfing the web, I came across an article by a noted Italian tech magazine, followed by me, that spoke of a new Smartphone with performance TOP, Quality and Price 10. They spent about two months, and finally I was holding the smartphone "Flaghsip Killer" ... the OnePlus One was the best smartphone I owned, from here begins my journey (maybe my obsession) with OnePlus. All purchase of OPO, followed purchases of various accessories PowerBank, Cover, film screen, headphones, etc ... Then in October 2015, still being active on the forum, try the umpteenth participation in a contest ( "Reflection App"), winning with my disbelief a OnePlus X, and then a T-SHIRT OnePlus. I forgot in the summer of 2015 I also followed the presentation of OP2, despite the time here in Italy (3:45 am).
    Then when you last spring announced the presentation of a new device, using VR, I rushed to buy Loop VR at the site OnePlus.
    The OnePlus 3 left me amazed right away, I decided to take it and I promised myself that my next smartphones will all be signed OnePlus, because you think to build smartphone with the best materials, the best components in circulation, but also a very low price ...
    I thank you with all my heart, I love this company ...
    PS
    if you noticed my account name is written on the LCD display using hardware Arduino UNO ...
    I Hope you like

Thank for all
    :grimacing: #NeverSettle #OnePlus :grimacing:
    :tongueout:SNAPDRAGON01:tongueout:

2. Varun kp
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2016

Varun kp , Nov 25, 2016 :
    Official One :D:D

Deepak.Si likes this.
  3. Rituraj Mishra
    Froyo Nov 25, 2016

4. pratiush29
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2016

Attached Files:

meatandy likes this.
  5. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 25, 2016

Dunnow , Nov 25, 2016 :
    yeah but which one of all them pictures is the one you are submitting to the contest? Lets be fair here... btw how much was the arduino? I've been looking at some projects that require one but I find that with shipping and everything it gets "too expensive" for what it is

6. K3MN1K
    Lollipop Moderator Nov 26, 2016

7. G_Alen_Marović_JtAs
    Donut Nov 26, 2016

G_Alen_Marović_JtAs , Nov 26, 2016 :
    1480152570241.jpg
    that's all i have and I love it, i got my OP2 6 months ago,just before OP3 got out but i still love it.accesories are added not too long ago, i got them when you announced your travel bag and i fell in love with its look, so i went on and bought other accessories for traveling. pic taken with op2 :p

MatDam, obakesan and Wahoux like this.
  8. costi_pit2002
    Gingerbread Nov 26, 2016

costi_pit2002 , Nov 26, 2016 :
    How can you guys afford all of these?
    Multiple phones and tons of accesories?
    :(
    And don't tell me to get a job. I already have two.

pergunnar and fonzobreaker like this.
  9. fonzobreaker
    Honeycomb Nov 26, 2016

10. jai patel
    Froyo Nov 26, 2016

jai patel , Nov 26, 2016 :
    First thing First One Plus X I buy it from Amazon.in when I first got my hands on this device at an One plus X Meetup in Mumbai. I felt I have to buy it.
    One Plus LOOP VR : I Won this in contest #3DailyGadgets by Daily Objects They make great Covers. Where you to click picture of three gadgets that you can't live without and Ofcourse was there in that picture.
    One Plus X red cover : So I was standing in queue to get my hands on One Plus 3 at One plus 3 Meetup in Mumbai. From one plus team India one guy announced how has one plus x I raised my hand. And they gave me.
    One Plus X White : This one is interesting I was clicking one plus 3 pictures with my One Plus X at one plus 3 Meetup. Again from one guy from one plus team gave me the cover.
    POWER BANK Stickers : Where given at One plus 3 Meetups.
    One Plus Shades : You won't believe I got this one plus sunglasses front a Super Star VJ of MTV Zerxes Wadia. While standing in a Queqe of One plus 3 Meetup he told us to share a Selfie on Twitter So I did it. And I won haa.. Haa.

Attached Files:

11. F_Amar_Appu_swpb
    Froyo Nov 26, 2016

12. bevertonrayan
    Donut Nov 26, 2016

13. sreenu101
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2016

sreenu101 , Nov 27, 2016 :
    PicsArt_11-27-01.31.03.jpg

"If you buy the one phone and get another 1 free? " that the question I asked my friend when he said his phone is 'oneplus one'. :) Those were the days checking daily oneplus FB page for updates on OnePlus 2... Luckily I'm one of the winner who got the VR cardboard to watch oneplus Two release event. Got thrilled for that 360 degree view, and I know biggest hurdle to get oneplus 2 was invite code. So created multiple accounts and referred to my friends to get my rank better. Here I am again lucky because I got the invite code very early and ordered within minutes. After got received oneplus Two I shared my excitement on twitter and got double excited when Carl re tweeted it. 'If you buy one get another 1 free' got real when @Adam Krisko chooses me as a winner when 'oneplus turns two' contest held, thanks to his magical powers :) and recently I won the oneplus never settle T shirt where oneplus india held the contest on the occasion of diwali...

That my 'one plus' story

obakesan, Wahoux, Adam Krisko and 2 others like this.
  14. pergunnar
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2016

pergunnar , Nov 27, 2016 :
    I've gone around feeling bad for having two OnePlus One phones and just using one of them for the past 2+ years. After seeing your collection I feel better! I might even go get me a 3T :)

Ceasedd likes this.
  15. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 27, 2016

Ceasedd , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Can't go wrong with a 3T

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016

Wahoux likes this.
  16. mixedfuture
    Donut Nov 27, 2016

17. Andrey123
    Eclair Nov 28, 2016

Andrey123 , Nov 28, 2016 :
    My older brother gave me his OnePlus one, after he got another phone for himself. I was very excited. After using the phone for about a year, I knew OnePlus was an awesome company. That's when my brother won a contest and gave me his prize. The prize included most of my OnePlus stuff. He even got me more OnePlus products for Christmas as a present. I was very happy with the OnePlus company. Their phones are are amazing with good specs at affordable price. This photo was token with my OnePlus 3. NEVER SETTLE!!!

Attached Files:

Wahoux and meatandy like this.
  18. alonikomax
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2016

19. Srivatsa224
    Froyo Nov 28, 2016

Srivatsa224 , Nov 28, 2016 :
    Awesome man!

Wahoux likes this.
  20. SwyZe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 28, 2016