[CONTEST] What is your place's famous cuisine?

1. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Nov 22, 2019

Ruby G. , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I had no idea corn dogs were from our glorious state!! :eek::D

2. antonyjen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2019

antonyjen , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I love Japanese foods and Chinese foods...
    I always love to be here (Kyotori) Japanese restaurant.

These are the Menu: (photographs below)
    soupe miso, salade japonaise, brochettes mixtes et du riz (rice) [e]1f35a[/e]

photographs taken with OnePlus 7T Pro.
    1574450536420.jpg

1574450536473.jpg

1574450536533.jpg

1574450536576.jpg

Finally my COFFEE [e]2615[/e]

1574450536627.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019

3. aniket.ghosh
    Froyo Nov 22, 2019

aniket.ghosh , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Squid Crispy at JB Dynasty Hotel , Orlem , Mumbai

it is deep fried ... n tossed in tangy spicy sauce [e]2665[/e]️[e]2665[/e]️[e]2665[/e]️[e]2665[/e]️
    1574450850576.jpg

4. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Nov 22, 2019

Baymax , Nov 22, 2019 :
    [​IMG]

5. Lortimus
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

Lortimus , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    1574454019020.jpg

The Spanish regional: "Paella Valenciana", from Valencia.
    A Spanish rice meal with chicken, rabbit & green beans. To top it off, and give it the rich flavour, that it has, you also need a good Spanish Olive oil and the expensive Saffron!

I love it, and miss it so much living in Denmark. -Oscar

6. Z1572917859469 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 22, 2019 :
    My countries, Israel's, favorite food (and mine!) is falafel.
    falafel is a middle eastern dish made with chickpeas and It's usually served if flat bread or pita. It can also be used in salds and many other dishes.

1574453847089.jpg
    how to make!

take chickpeas, cilantro, and lemon along with other spices.
    blitz them in a food processor
    roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter
    fry in hot oil untill crispy and a dark brown
    let cool and (this is the most important step) eat!

the falafel should be crispy and golden brown on the outside and soft sweet and tangy (with a hint of spicy) on the inside.

7. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2019

Impersonal , Nov 22, 2019 :
    To me the coffee is the most appetising thing posted here ;), enjoy Antoine!

8. buntycubal
    Marshmallow Nov 22, 2019

buntycubal , Nov 22, 2019 :
    2560x1440-white-solid-color-background-01.jpeg
    Ingredients:
    2 cups water (approximately)
    2 tablespoons water (additional if needed)

How to make:
    Empty the ice cubes that are left in the trays, if there are any left.
    Take the trays over to the sink, clean it & fill them with purified water.
    Place the water filled ice trays back in the freezer.make sure you don't spill that tray water on floor or your ice cubes will be smaller.walk extremely slowly with precautions or you can take adult help.
    Shut the door of your freezer.leave for around 6 hours at least to make sure it is frozen.
    Open your freezer door, take out ice tray slowly & don't forget to close that freezer door back..
    Just bend that ice tray, take out those ice cubes depending on your need & put it in your favourite drink.

abreakey_beveragephotography_jackdaniels2.jpg

One of my maid knew about Vodka cubes, but she choke to death after swallowing an ice cube & took the recipe with her.

Another advantages of ice cube:
    You can use knife shape ice tray to make knife ice cubes, a perfect weapon for murder.
    If you can't afford those knifes shape trays you can just throw those ice cubes on your enemy's to take their eyes out.
    You can a put it in your mother's dress just before leaving for Sunday church.You can also put 7 to 8 ice cubes in your friends shirt when she/he's sleeping.it's looks funny when they run with ice on.

Hope you guys like my recipe & if you got any questions about it please don't ask..
    Take care & don't suck ice cube, you might chock to death like my maid :)

9. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Kroppkakor
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroppkaka

Not that nice too look at but really good, depending on your taste and prefered version of it.
    My favorite version is the famous Arontorps made on Öland in Sweden. They are sold and served at more places in the area.
    I eat them with cream and butter. The lingonberry jam I never understood how people can use... It kind of destroys it. The jam works great if you fry slices of kroppkakor. But then it's only kroppkakor and jam.

The only kroppkaka that could be better than Arontorps was my grandmother's [e]1f609[/e]

They are basically made of potato, pork, unions and salt and pepper. A vegetarian version has mushrooms with spices.

Only problem with these is that you eat too much [e]1f609[/e]

1574459784727.jpg
    Didn't find a very good picture representing my way of eating them though.

10. jmezu
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

jmezu , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    In the past two years I discovered an unassuming Vietnamese restaurant in Baltimore that dish out incredible pho soup. You be the judge.
    1574460216700.jpg

1574460216905.jpg

11. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Nov 22, 2019

12. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Nov 22, 2019

jlasensiofi , Nov 22, 2019 :
    In Asturias (Spain), where I live, one of the dishes par excellence is what is called "Asturian Fabada". It is a delight and in winter times it sings the body of wonder.

I have a photo, but it is not all good for you to get the idea, so I put this one, taken from Google, and that gives a better idea of the dish.

Fabada asturiana.jpg

Ingredients:

Beans of the Asturian Farm.
    Pork Sausage.
    Black pudding
    Bacon strip
    Piece of lacon.
    Onion.
    Garlic clove.
    Saffron on branch.

The elaboration, although each teacher has his booklet, can be the following:

Put the beans to soak in cold water overnight. The next day put them in a saucepan covered with cold water and put them on the fire. When they start to boil, remove the foam; Then add the sausage, meat, onion and garlic. When they boil again lower the heat and let it cook slowly making sure they are always covered with water so that they do not break. As they dry as they cook, cold water is added in small quantities to break the boil and continue to cook slowly.

Saffron is put to toast and, halfway through cooking, added. It is rectified with salt and they are allowed to cook until they are tender, finally the fire is extinguished leaving them to rest for a good while before serving. Sausage and meat are removed and cut into pieces. The beans are passed to a legume and served all together.

Now you have to do it and taste it :tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Never Settle.

13. jmezu
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  14. antonyjen

15. antonyjen

antonyjen , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Hmm yummy!!

16. antonyjen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2019