[Contributor Wanted] Welcome to the CUBE - A Space Where Knowledge Flows!

1. M1559924163695 Froyo Aug 3, 2019

M1559924163695, Aug 3, 2019 :
    it's really great seeing OnePlus community doing soo much for it's users. I as a community members really appreciates it

2. LightningXIII Lollipop Community Expert Aug 3, 2019

LightningXIII, Aug 3, 2019 :
    I can do it for you :rolleyes: paying with exposure is fine for once :D

3. LightningXIII Lollipop Community Expert Aug 3, 2019

LightningXIII, Aug 3, 2019 :
    I actually like this idea a lot and it's motivating me to make some fun threads again (and become active again overall). I had some popular ones back in the day. heuheu.

I'll have to brainstorm :rolleyes:

4. puccellino KitKat Aug 6, 2019

puccellino, Aug 6, 2019 :
    I agree with you, partially, based on 3d Euclidean geometry. Look at the cube from the outside, 6 faces - one surface, look at the cube from the inside 6 faces again, but a different surface.

now if the cube is a solid that inner surface actually becomes an inner point.

Now if the cube is a box, and you consider origami, you can unfold it to a cuboid of two surfaces separated by an undefined thickness, now a solid cuboid with a point in the middle for the inner surface.

Which means that if you keep doing that you are left with something very thin and spread out with a point in the centre. Reverse this and everything folds into itself into the same point.

So geometrically a cube has one surface and an inner point, and materially the mass can fold into itself to this inner point.

Then my brain starts to hurt. How many threads can you have in the cube before it starts to become unstable.

Anyway I'm happy for you to get the prize of the OP7.....I'll hang on for a later version, which will be foldable.

Oh, and as for Schroedinger, his hypothesis had one fatal flaw in it. Everyone knows you can't own a cat....the cat left him....and went to spend some time with Freud!

It was just an elaborate story he made up to keep face when his neighbour said, I haven't seen your cat for a while.

;)

5. B1565342252980 Cupcake Aug 9, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  6. csrcsr07 Marshmallow Aug 9, 2019

7. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 9, 2019

keithgpowell, Aug 9, 2019 :
    Appears we're on the same wavelength/wavelet,here or there, although I'm a particle man - none of this wave/particle duality mumbo jumbo. We could share the prize? Or better still, you have it, and i'll wait for the spherical version. I wonder how many faces and surfaces there are for a solid or hollow sphere.? Can you unfold a sphere in origami?

I think Shroedinger's cat owns me. He gave Freud the slip through space and time and lives in a house I occasionally sit for friends - would you believe he's called PAN(viz. greek or latin?). He won't eat until I follow him to his dish and watch his back! And he sleeps in a hollow cube.

G_plusone and puccellino like this.
  8. puccellino KitKat Aug 9, 2019

puccellino, Aug 9, 2019 :

Possibly.....if you can learn to fold the exact pi.

Shame your adopted pet is called pan, and not pi.

Are you sure he's not a goat? Would explain a lot. Schroedinger's goat.....much better

G_plusone and keithgpowell like this.
  9. G1565418678306 Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

10. TibiTibi Nougat Aug 10, 2019

11. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 10, 2019

keithgpowell, Aug 10, 2019 :
    Definitely not the goat. Can't find the πpes anywhere - just the occasional mouse as a present.

I like the idea of "Shroedinger's goat". More mischievous and magical than a cat(e.g. the Greek god and the song "Paddy Mcgintee's Goat").

12. C1565431574085 Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

13. B1565342252980 Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

14. YRJ Lollipop Aug 12, 2019

YRJ, Aug 12, 2019 :
    Great move Trista, the cube looks a lot more cleaner now.
    However, I created a contest thread later today.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/whats-the-story-behind-your-username.1089151/
    Will this thread be considered for the cube ?

Bouncer71 likes this.
  15. G_plusone Marshmallow Aug 12, 2019

G_plusone, Aug 12, 2019 :
    :confused:
    I am confoos :rolleyes::p

puccellino likes this.
  16. puccellino KitKat Aug 12, 2019

keithgpowell and G_plusone like this.
  17. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2019

keithgpowell, Aug 12, 2019 :
    See no evil, hear no evil, but that wonderful mischievous smile says it all.

Just kidding!

18. _Alexander K_ Eclair Aug 13, 2019

_Alexander K_, Aug 13, 2019 :
    hi guys
    i was thinking if in the status bar when you turn on gaming mode or Fnatic mode just as if you are able to check your speed of the network s connection you could see the temperature of you CPU or GPU.
    also I was thinking there could be a little Easter egg on the 7 pro that it could be dancing up and down kinda like the dancing Tesla thing.
    another thing can the warp charge animation be on ambient display. it makes things a bit nor cooler.
    big thing can we bring back the equaliser. I quite need it.

all the best
    Alex

19. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2019

Impersonal, Aug 13, 2019 :
    There is a easter egg in Fnatic mode ;), #alwaysfnatic

_Alexander K_ likes this.
  20. _Alexander K_ Eclair Aug 13, 2019

_Alexander K_, Aug 13, 2019 :
    I know it's pretty cool !!

Impersonal likes this.