[Contributor Wanted] Welcome to the CUBE - A Space Where Knowledge Flows!

1. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2019

Impersonal, Aug 13, 2019 :
    @Trista W. we had already some Great Threads in this new CUBE platform, yet I don't see any stars, maybe a edit to your announcement post, listing the actual user contributors and their count, just for a little bit of motivation to others and themselves, nothing is better than the force of individual example, idk a list/ a hall of fame if you want like:
    @YRJ --> 3
    @LightningXIII --> 100
    Etc etc, I mean people really put lot of effort and thinking in making the great threads, and are responsible and responsive, and engaging in the Threads opened, so it's kinda a long involvement, not only, the first post, so something like a shout-out to show our Community Champions some love and respect!
    Also it would mean that actually OP cares about this awesome new ideea, and it's not just another good ideea that is destined to die in its infancy due to neglect ... sadly as many others before.
    Cheers

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019

Starcommander and YRJ like this.
  2. LightningXIII Lollipop Community Expert Aug 13, 2019

LightningXIII, Aug 13, 2019 :
    What's going on?

Impersonal likes this.
  3. YRJ Lollipop Aug 13, 2019

YRJ, Aug 13, 2019 :
    Thanks for the tag @Impersonal I am flattered. :D
    My intention with creating threads have never been like/post farming, if I wanted that I would be in one of those word game threads. The Cube is an excellent platform for users to showcase their creative side I for one am happy to be a part of it.
    Everytime I create a thread I have just one thing in mind, to have a healthy discussion and hear more from the vibrant community. That's what keeps me motivated. The recent thread - What's the story behind your username? is an excellent example of what my intentions are, engaging and hearing more from the community.
    What's better? The Global Community team is so supportive, when you approach them with ideas. All thanks to @Crystal Z. For being open to ideas and helping me execute them. It is a great experience.
    Never expected that we would be able to read such great stories from the community. It's just started a lot is yet to come.

Never created threads with an aim to win something but if that comes with the thing I love to do, it's a cherry on top!
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, a regularly updated board would help the community team and the users to keep track of the progress in the Cube.
    Will leave that to the community team to consider.

Thanks again :)

Starcommander and Impersonal like this.
  4. YRJ Lollipop Aug 13, 2019

YRJ, Aug 13, 2019 :
    Lol! Nvm. Resume the game ;)

Starcommander likes this.
  5. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2019

Obviously, but since you put a lot a effort, time and thought, not to mention "after care", speak and mingled with others, I'm just saying that through (well deserved) recognition, maybe other users will muster up the "courage" and actually make threads that are interesting and fun (the goal of the section itself), if they see that (voluntary, passionate, smart, and time consuming) work like this is really appreciated.. not only at a statement PR level...

It's sad, but great threads, idk like the EU #goexplore, contest, died just because OP didn't get involved (and actually do what it promised), they are in state of limbo, same goes for the mobile movie Maker Masterclass contest (examples that just came to mind).... So, awesome ideas, due to missmanagement error, or lack of time, or people or whatever, come as unprofessional from OP, and instead of inspiring and fulfill theira awesomeness, as they were thought.
    I'm just concerned (maybe without reason)... I really like and appreciate the CUBE ideea, section, and it could become the heart of the Community with just a little bit of care...
    Have a great evening

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019

Bouncer71 and YRJ like this.
  6. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2019

Thank you and ppl/users like you! For being yourself (even though the 13 stuff you mentioned at @YRJ thread is kinda strange :p and hounting)

CHEERS ;)

Bouncer71 and YRJ like this.
  7. FlixbusLennart The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 13, 2019

FlixbusLennart, Aug 13, 2019 :
    Hey Trista,
    just published a tutorial that I had wanted to write for quite some time now.
    Check it out!
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/create-a-header-image-in-5-minutes-or-less.1089980/

Bouncer71 and Starcommander like this.
  8. YRJ Lollipop Aug 13, 2019

YRJ, Aug 13, 2019 :
    I appreciate your words. Hope that people get involved more and that the Cube is flooded with quality content soon.
    Have a great evening :D

Bouncer71 and Impersonal like this.
  9. LightningXIII Lollipop Community Expert Aug 13, 2019

LightningXIII, Aug 13, 2019 :
    What. Why is it strange. :(

Bouncer71 and Starcommander like this.
  10. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 15, 2019 at 2:07 AM

keithgpowell, Aug 15, 2019 at 2:07 AM :
    We could ask @Picasso or his followers to arbitrate - or confuse the issue?

11. Starcommander Jelly Bean Aug 15, 2019 at 7:40 AM