CORPORATE. via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile

1. vanszombie , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 7, 2019 :
    I need help on contacting your corporate office. I'm very disappointed in your customer service. I haven't had a phone since Oct. 23rd, nobody is helping. 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE HAD NO RESOLUTION FOR ME.

2. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2019

Madnezz4Ever , Nov 7, 2019 :
    No one here is from OnePlus or T-Mobile.

You can go visit either of their sites to find contact info as most sites include it.

Not sure why you can't look it up yourself.

Starcommander likes this.
  3. Starcommander
    KitKat Nov 7, 2019

Starcommander , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Share your problem. You may find what you want to

vanszombie likes this.
  4. vanszombie , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 7, 2019 :
    On Oct 23rd i contacted them about having to get my OnePlus 6T sent in for repair; The guy opened up a repair request for me. The following day, Oct. 24th, I get the email that contains the Fedex label to send it to the repair shop. Only to find out that the shipping label doesn't work, as it stated it was a damaged and/or corrupted PDF. I even tried to open the PDF on my husband's iPhone, my macbook and my Microsoft desktop at work with no luck. The same day, I contacted them again, the guy ended up cancelling the repair request I had active and then he opened up a new repair request for me. The next day, Oct. 25, I get the emai with the label and the PDF again doesn't work; I even try on all the device with no luck again. Then on Oct 26th, i contact them again, I give her my mailing address and then she tells me that she would escalate my request to their concern team to check on the shipping label. Days past, and its Oct. 30th, i email her asking if she has an update for me. i don't get a response till Nov. 1st, she tells me the concern team is still working on it. Yesterday i contacted them again for an update and the guy literally did not help me AT ALL and pretty much told me what i had already known and then has the audacity to tell me, is there anything else i can help you with? It's now Nov. 7 and offically 2 weeks and 4 days I've been without a phone and still havent heard anything. I can't keep using my husbands phone; and I leave out of town for work in 2 weeks. From the email from the active repair request, it states that if the product hasnt been received after 15 days, that it will be automatically canceled. Tomorrow will mark the 15th day. I called the support number during lunch today and she literally just told me everything I already knew and kept saying sorry [e]1f623[/e] Sorry isn't getting my phone any where near getting fixed.

5. vanszombie , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 7, 2019 :
    They don't make it easy.

6. Starcommander
    KitKat Nov 7, 2019

Starcommander , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Its totally bad luck that your phone stopped working. Have you tried writing about this whole situation in Twitter?
    I feel bad for you...

7. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2019