COS 12 Master Fix Thread

1. rkadfalk
    Donut May 3, 2015

rkadfalk , May 3, 2015 :
    1. System

2. That killed the connection completely.

Im stunned.

2. MishaRed
    Cupcake May 3, 2015

MishaRed , May 3, 2015 :
    I can select the wallpaper that I want for my lock screen but I am unsure how to save it when I exit the custom choices. I choose a photo and then exit and it doesn't show up, any suggestions for the newbie here?

3. geowolf1000
    Cupcake May 3, 2015

geowolf1000 , May 3, 2015 :
    The wifi fix will not stick to bin cause of policy
    Have to change selinux to enforcing otherwise system will delete it

4. HeL42
    Gingerbread May 3, 2015

HeL42 , May 3, 2015 :
    I am pretty sure about this. During this issue the mobile data symbol is also showing the kind of mobile data network (mostly E, but also 3G and H+).
    Mostly during this issue the symbol shows the missing connection to google servers via WiFi.

5. drjs001
    Donut May 3, 2015

drjs001 , May 3, 2015 :
    Here is another issue. I try to save with copy&paste via Windows Explorer my ~700pics. This is a pain in the *** because the USB connection is lost over and over again (Device not found).
    This CMOS12 seems not be tested very well. Looks like QM @ CM is really bad or not existing.

6. CheeseyFighter
    Donut May 3, 2015

CheeseyFighter , May 3, 2015 :
    As stated, popping out and back in didn't work for me. I also tried to clear the pin, but I couldn't uncheck the field at first.
    I had to change my PIN to a different PIN (e.g. "1111"), then I could uncheck it, now it works again. Thank you so much for your help. I don't know why you know so much about all these problems, but thank you very much for it!! =D

Dr. Indest likes this.
  7. sri.bidya1
    Donut May 3, 2015

sri.bidya1 , May 3, 2015 :
    I'm having brightness issue in CM12. It is automatically decreasing. Any body having same issue?

8. dulila
    Gingerbread May 3, 2015

dulila , May 3, 2015 :
    Hi there
    Thanks for this thread :)
    Is there a fix for battery drain issue for unrooted phones? Bit like disallowing keep awake/wake up for Google play service in 44s?
    I also find the battery information confusing now-the percentage numbers seem low but the phone drains (I remember Google play service used to show up as 23 percent... Android System now as 3...percent of what?)

TATDC likes this.
  9. mjpallett
    Eclair May 3, 2015

mjpallett , May 3, 2015 :
    Hey Misha :) There should be a button that appears at the bottom of the screen like some kind of indecisive sourcery after you select the physical, "back", key. If it doesn't show, just keep trying whilst swearing profusely at the device because your curiosity got the better of you and you, like me and many others, updated the software in good faith without consulting the forum beforehand. x

guystooges and MishaRed like this.
  10. cyrik
    Cupcake May 3, 2015

cyrik , May 3, 2015 :
    Thanks again!

I downloaded a couple of apps, and It seems that I have more than 2Gbs available... But still, I do think the app crashing/reloading problem has to do with the memory leaks problem that seems to be widedely known in Android 5.02. The problem DID get better after killing some apps!

Anyway, I do have a lot of free memory, so I want a fix... I would apply the exposed patch, but I do not have root and I bought the OnePlus hoping I would never have to flash anything again :D

11. mrgourie
    Froyo May 3, 2015

mrgourie , May 3, 2015 :
    How do i Fix my batterydrain? Before the update my battery was very strong, now it drains so quickly..

wdoust likes this.
  12. artimoai
    Cupcake May 3, 2015

artimoai , May 3, 2015 :
    I'd like to know this too! My phone is now dead in less than 12 hours on STANDBY!!! Fix your shit OPO!

wdoust likes this.
  13. Deactivated User
    May 3, 2015

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015

Dr. Indest likes this.
  14. Ailishh
    Eclair May 3, 2015

15. mrgourie
    Froyo May 3, 2015

mrgourie , May 3, 2015 :
    Hold lock and volume down button at the same time for like 2 seconds, the delay is so stupid tho

Ailishh likes this.
  16. Deactivated User
    May 3, 2015

frodeleirvik and Ailishh like this.
  17. mrgourie
    Froyo May 3, 2015

mrgourie , May 3, 2015 :
    Hold lock and volume down button at the same time for like 2 seconds, the delay is so stupid tho

Ailishh likes this.
  18. Ailishh
    Eclair May 3, 2015

Ailishh , May 3, 2015 :
    Thanks for the replys everyone! Also is the only way silent mode can be activated is to turn them volume down completely?

19. Deactivated User
    May 3, 2015

Dr. Indest and Ailishh like this.
  20. Ailishh
    Eclair May 3, 2015