COS 12 Master Fix Thread

1. neokostas1
    Gingerbread May 4, 2016

neokostas1 , May 4, 2016 :

I have a problem on my nightlies 12.1.1 latest build so long but it is not disturbing. I am connected to a wifi but when the signal of the wifi is low or the internet connection is slow ,my phone does not disconnect but its like iddle situation. Whn I lock it its going out of the internet
    I turned all of the options that say to keep awake my phone when black screen is up.
    Thanks in advance

2. geek2076
    Froyo May 7, 2016

geek2076 , May 7, 2016 :
    All you have to do is go to: Settings> About> Advance Mode> ToggleOn ???

3. Manish166
    Cupcake May 8, 2016

Manish166 , May 8, 2016 :
    HI,
    now it in loop from last 3 days donno what do please help. If i have to flash a ROM then please send the guide to do so and please consider in tutorial i am beginner so please send the link also to download if i have to download anything.
    ryt now my phone is in loop and my laptop dont recognize it when i connect it .

4. Manish166
    Cupcake May 8, 2016

Manish166 , May 8, 2016 :
    HI,
    now it in loop from last 3 days donno what do please help. If i have to flash a ROM then please send the guide to do so and please consider in tutorial i am beginner so please send the link also to download if i have to download anything.
    ryt now my phone is in loop and my laptop dont recognize it when i connect it .
    and one more thing when it was working properly for sometime that time it got updated to Cyanogen MOD 13 and marshmellow

5. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop May 8, 2016

Dr. Indest , May 8, 2016 :
    So you don't have an unlocked bootloader?

6. Harshit09
    Gingerbread May 13, 2016

7. niTe_RiDeR_Pro
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

8. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop May 23, 2016

niTe_RiDeR_Pro likes this.
  9. Hatimcool
    Eclair May 29, 2016

Hatimcool , May 29, 2016 :
    Guys plz help me!
    Couple of weeks earlier I updated my opo to cos13 via ota, but there were a lot of bugs so I reverted back to cos12.1 official. Then last couple of days I started to get this random reboot issue, where my opo would freeze in any random app and just reboot and not only once or twice sometimes even 5-6 times. So I formatted the phone from within the settings. But it got stuck in bootloop and won't startup. I couldn't even side load my rom . so I had to flash ROM using fastboot method. I have got it working now but there are some issues I can't solve. Such as chrome no longer works or any browsers I try just shuts off after 5-6 minutes. And also a lock screen issue of which I'll share pics. I anyone has any fix plz help me. And sorry for the long post
    Thank you

Attached Files:

10. thomasnoteboom
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

11. thomasnoteboom
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

12. sluipscheiter
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

13. Hatimcool
    Eclair Jun 10, 2016

Hatimcool , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!
    I have unlocked the bootloader on my one plus one and have installed twrp. I am not rooted and am running stock rom.
    The problem is when I try to update via about phone the phone boots in to twrp and update is not installed. I have twrp 2.8.7.0. I have also unchecked the update cm recovery from developer options so twrp doesn't get replaced by stock recovery. Please provide a solution I can't update my phone
    Thank you

14. alexburnaby
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2016

15. alexburnaby
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2016

alexburnaby , Jun 11, 2016 :
    same issue

16. alexburnaby
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2016

alexburnaby , Jun 11, 2016 :
    which OS?

17. alexburnaby
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2016

18. jamescasual
    Donut Jun 12, 2016

19. whitesniper01
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2016

20. michelley
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2016

michelley , Jul 27, 2016 :
    I'm really missing the search bar in my messages after a couple updates ago. Does anyone know how to get it back?
    it's not the google search bar, but the search in the messages where if I can type 'happy birthday' and I could see all the messages that include the words 'happy birthday'