COS12 Canada OTA

1. eciflow
    Froyo Apr 17, 2015

eciflow , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Hello fellow Canadians. Hope you're all doing well. More than once people have stated that the update role out is "random" and "un affected by location". I would like believe and i try hard to believe but it has been brought to my attention that i'm not the only Canadian who hasn't received the update. If you're a Canadian and have received COS12 leave a comment. If you're a Canadian and haven't received the update, leave a comment as well. Thanks so much.

Have a great day!

2. Doug Mills
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2015

Doug Mills , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Im in Cambridge Ontario Canada and have not received it! Very disappointed in One Plus right now and the delays getting Lollipop out. I bought the phone as they were advertising a customer oriented experience. Im probably going to switch back to a nexus device again.

eciflow likes this.
  3. iDelirious
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2015

eciflow likes this.
  4. mingchin
    Honeycomb Apr 17, 2015

5. eciflow
    Froyo Apr 17, 2015

eciflow , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Ok, So you say. They have "indicated that geographic location has nothing to do with it". Nobody from Canada has commented here indicating that they have received the update! I don't believe anything Cyanogen says or One Plus. The ETA lie really put us off.

6. eciflow
    Froyo Apr 17, 2015

eciflow , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Likewise my friend. I'm very very disappointed. My microphone gave out 2 months ago. I guess the saying "You get what you pay for" is still applicable.

7. alkesh.kotia
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

eciflow likes this.
  8. eciflow
    Froyo Apr 22, 2015

eciflow , Apr 22, 2015 :
    I finally did the manual flash. Sad sad sad.