Countdown to Open Sales: OnePlus 7T Gaming Reviews

1. KeBlam
    US Brand Ambassador Oct 17, 2019

KeBlam , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Gaming review round up.png

Hey OnePlus fans, users, and gamers! Guess who’s back?

This is Kenny, one of the US brand ambassadors, here to tell you about the OnePlus 7T gaming reviews!

With just moments counting down before the OnePlus 7T is available to be bought, I've put together a list of YouTubers, who have had their first look of the OnePlus 6T and 7 Pro successor, and even summarized their videos for you! That being said, feel free to check out their content despite me providing a snippet!

To start, the YouTubers have played their most favorite mobile games to put the OnePlus 7T to a test: PubG and Brawl Stars. (which is currently one of my favorite mobile games!) In addition, they all had their own unboxing to present and play the awesome, new Glacier Blue machine!

And Orange Juice Gaming, one of my favorite YouTube gamers, has said it best, “I know it’s $599. It’s one of the fastest most affordable phones on the market for 2019. I’m always surprised how a lot of people still don’t know the OnePlus brand. It’s known as one of the most affordable Android phones of all time! [...] I can’t really show ya’ll how the 90 Hertz works in a video, you kind of have to experience it in person. It’s significantly smoother for gaming or even like browsing through my Instagram. ” And believe me, I agree with all of your points!

Now let’s dive into the reviews shall we?

First off, if you’ve been keeping up with the OnePlus updates thus far, you’ll definitely know this PubG player: PowerBang!

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 12.04.43 AM.png
    Powerbang looks as though he's about to give a very important speech.

As Powerbang begins his game after unboxing the OnePlus 7T, “Look at .. I’ve never had this clean of a milli-plane path before. It’s like the cleanest of clean. [...] And this is a OnePlus jam sesh right now right?

After landing, he got 2 kills right off the bat!

Holy cow..HD Extreme graphics, phone’s handling it like a boss!” As his character is wearing a grassy-green ghillie suit, holding a long sniper rifle. You can definitely tell he is rather impressed with the intense graphics that this phone is able to provide! Despite being $599, it’s still able to perform extremely well! (Definitely keep in mind OnePlus revolves around the idea of being a flagship-killer!)

And unfortunately, the last opponent suicided, either through the storm or some other means, but we’ll never know! However, what we do know is that he’s had an extremely great impression of the phone thus far so feel free to watch more of his content. I’ve even attached a link for you!

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 12.08.18 AM.png
    Wynnsanity looks very deep into the 7T.

Next up is another PubG player, known for his insane chicken mascot: Wynnsanity! And if you haven’t noticed it by now, his name is a combination of win and insanity!

Wynnasanity - Playing on HDR extreme (10:03) “We’re gonna try and play on HDR Extreme, I don’t it can .. I don’t think any phone can handle that but we will see. I will be thoroughly impressed if it can.

After bumping it up to HDR extreme, he says “Look at these graphics man, this is nuts!

Following the unboxing of the OnePlus 7T, Wynnsanity decided to dive into a first-to-40-kills teamdeath match on PubG.

I just can’t believe I’m running this game on HDR extreme right now, this is unreal; like it felt a little bit better on balanced obviously. I mean of course like 200 frames per second is gonna be better than 100 frames per second, but still like it’s insane.

He’s genuinely baffled and taken aback. Even comparing it to his tablet that provides a bigger screen, but lesser performance.

I’ve never played a game on HDR extreme before and that was like buttery smooth, so that was pretty dope.” Wynnsanity was super excited after ending the game with the same amount of kills on his opponent’s team.. combined! Now that may or may not be because of the OnePlus 7T performance, but we can’t argue that he wasn’t speechless!

Next up is a YouTuber known for his Brawl Star skills, and it’s even in his name, Lex - Brawl Stars!

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 12.04.27 AM.png
    Would you look at that friendly smile?

After unboxing the OnePlus 7T and spending some time to provide his own little review, Lex decides to delve into a couple of games.

If you play PubG mobile, you know winner winner chicken dinner right here!”, for those who don’t know, this is what they call a dub, or a win! Or for those who are hungry right now, that's considered a meal!

This is, this is the phone you need to go to. Here is the best part about all of this. You get ridiculous specs, faster than almost every other flagship phone on the market. You get an amazing screen with 90 Hz display. You get warp charge. You get gaming mode. You get a big, huge amazing phone with triple cameras on the back. Other manufacturers would charge you like $1,100, $1,200, $1,300, $1,400 for a phone of this caliber. [...] This is the best value you can get on any smartphone.

You can win duo showdown on the OnePlus 7T as Crow in a Robo Boss modifier. If you can do that, you can do anything. So do I need to tell you any more about the OnePlus 7T? I don’t think so!

You can carry randoms, in Brawl Ball, on the OnePlus 7T. GUYS! What are you waiting for? You gotta get this phone!” You can definitely tell that Lex is urging us users and gamers to get the phone when it comes out soon! His voice is definitely passionate and, in a sense, emotional. (But here’s the thing? When is he not? I feel that is one of his strong points!) And honestly, I kind of want to snag this phone now!

Last but not least, one of my favorite SUPERCELL gamers, Orange Juice Gaming!

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 10.33.02 AM.png
    OJ being expressive as always.

After unboxing the phone and providing examples of why the OnePlus 7T is so darn awesome, he, like Lex, decided to jump into a few matches to put the Glacier Blue beast to the test!

To freak up that Piper! With the power of the OnePlus .. phone, we killed the Piper!”, OJ says with a noticeably energetic yet enthusiastic voice. “Alright we chill.”, in a calm, cool, and collected voice.

After an overwhelming victory, he decides to place Lex, another Brawl Star player, on blast. “Lex actually bought like 4 OnePlus phones (Which I doubt is the 7T since the open sales isn’t quite up yet!) for like his 7 children!” Oops, I digressed!

I don’t even need my glasses! The 90 hz refresh rate on the screen is so good actually. It’s, it’s actually really smooth. You can’t show it in video, but it’s actually really amazing.” I completely agree! When showing the OnePlus 7 Pro to others in person, they’re always completely baffled. However, I can’t show them a video of the 90 hz screen, but the best I can do is provide terminology and examples of what it should feel.

Following two victories, OJ is completely taken aback by not only the skills of his teammates, but also the OnePlus 7T!

We didn’t even lose with a 90hz screen! The speakers are actually really good too and [...] Definitely consider the OnePlus if you are looking at phones. Definitely worth your consideration!”, OJ says as he’s closing out his video.

I would agree with what all YouTube gamers have said. The upcoming OnePlus 7T is definitely quite powerful and strong. And I would encourage everyone to use a case (Especially that clear one to flaunt the back!) to provide proper grip and protection to your phone.

With that being said, let’s all watch me play a couple ones too! Just kidding, just kidding! But feel free to add me on either of these games! I love playing games as much as you all do! I hope that you’ve enjoyed my little article and thank you for staying with me until the end!

Thank you everyone!

#NeverSettle

Sincerely,
    Kenny

2. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Oct 17, 2019

3. KeBlam
    US Brand Ambassador Oct 17, 2019

KeBlam , Oct 17, 2019 :
    LOL, you have no clue how much time I've spent on the videos xD

4. X1558965904489
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

X1558965904489 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    As far as concern of speed One plus is good than samsung but when it comes to design, i want my One Plus to be more stylish.

6. I1570535458081
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

I1570535458081 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I totally agree, at present using the OnePlus 7T, It's just pretty awesome like gaming with that 90hz display on extreme graphics it's totally insane that a phone offers such a great performance in this price range

7. avinash@10
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2019

avinash@10 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    It is because OnePlus 6T was the best phone , after making OnePlus 7 and 7 pro the best became OnePlus 7 Pro , which is why OnePlus 7 is given less importance. Also , one reason being that it is not launched globally everywhere , just in China and India. OnePlus 7 is not launched in US and many other parts of the world.
    Now it is opposite , OnePlus 7T is launched everywhere but OnePlus 7T pro will not be available everywhere. I don't know what OnePlus company is doing .... !!
    I hope you must have got your answer.
    I wrote all this from my OnePlus 6 :))

8. avinash@10
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2019

avinash@10 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Sorry buddy now your OnePlus will not become more stylish , yes upcoming phones can , because you already own one how can it become...

9. KeBlam
    US Brand Ambassador Oct 18, 2019

KeBlam , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Well, it really depends on which region you're from but the OP 7 was available and not in US, but for the 7T launch, US gets the 7T but not the pro!

10. J1568603104193
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

11. lochan79
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

lochan79 , Oct 19, 2019 :
    So does it mean my OnePlus 7 bought in India will not work in the US? I will be heart broken :(

Shameemsha01 likes this.
  12. ghs1963
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

ghs1963 , Oct 19, 2019 :
    I just ordered my 7t and can hardly wait till I see it in person, and my 3t is just tired....lol Bob

13. Anindya_bleek
    Donut Oct 19, 2019

Anindya_bleek , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 19, 2019 :
    it will work. it's just not available in US stores.

lochan79 likes this.
  14. lochan79
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

lochan79 , Oct 19, 2019 :
    Thanks for your confirmation ... relieved!

Anindya_bleek likes this.
  15. PrinceKamal
    Froyo Oct 19, 2019

PrinceKamal , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 19, 2019 :
    don't worry.. it ll work in antartica too.. just needs connection! there are no geo restrictions at all![e]1f602[/e]

16. BYG BYRD
    Honeycomb Oct 19, 2019

Daredevil001 likes this.
  17. blackwell86
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

18. A_shish_K_ebab
    Donut Oct 19, 2019

KeBlam likes this.
  19. Sachinbrabu
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

20. rohit4619
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019