Couple of Questions

1. pajodublin
    Froyo Jul 13, 2016

pajodublin , Jul 13, 2016 :
    Couple of Questions hope people can answer.
    Only received my OP3 in the post yesterday.

First question is, In contacts I've restricted those shown to contacts only on Sim1 but when I go into the Phone app, it has all my contacts from everywhere including Gmail. So in effect there's literally hundreds I don't need and there doesn't seem to be a way to filter them. Any ideas?

Second question is, anyone know what this symbol means. The one beside Bluetooth symbol

1468436911132.jpg
    Thanks for the help

Pat

2. Pranav Peddi
    Honeycomb Jul 13, 2016

Pranav Peddi , Jul 13, 2016 :
    The symbol means that your phone is in priority settings mode. Meaning that the alert slider button on the phone is in the middle. swipe it down to keep the phone in general mode.

pajodublin likes this.
  3. Helkouby
    Eclair Jul 13, 2016

Helkouby , Jul 13, 2016 :
    Yes you have 3 possibilities: general, priority settings or no alert at all (silent mode)
    This is very useful

pajodublin likes this.
  4. pajodublin
    Froyo Jul 13, 2016

5. Helkouby
    Eclair Jul 13, 2016

Helkouby , Jul 13, 2016 :
    I don't know about the contacts but maybe you can download one of the dedicated app (contacts for example) and try if it will help.

6. srlawren
    Honeycomb Jul 13, 2016

srlawren , Jul 13, 2016 :
    You went into Contacts, used the overflow menu (...), and chose Contacts To Display, and made sure you selected SIM Card / SIM1, is that correct? If so, you should only be seeing contacts from SIM1 I believe. Maybe you used the Customize feature instead and accidentally included gmail contacts?