G_plusone likes this.
  2. G_plusone Marshmallow Sep 23, 2018

G_plusone, Sep 23, 2018 :
    OnePlus has started shipping the hardware to those selected players

3. sakearzoo Honeycomb Sep 23, 2018

4. OneDevide Donut Sep 23, 2018

OneDevide, Sep 23, 2018 :
    Even the ending is leaked :p

Found a way to see the ending. The ending is pretty boring anyway. Meh.....

SPOILER ALERT!
    SPOILER ALERT!
    SPOILER ALERT!

See at your own risk!
    Album link: https://imgur.com/a/5rFTlwG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trivia: You can alternatively type/chat these to Crax to get to the Cube screen:
    - Show memories
    - Final Puzzle

Another trivia, type/chat this to Crax:
    "Who is your captor" (she mentioned about her captor on the ending dialogue)
    Answer: No one holds dominion over me. (weird...)
    Source: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...te-pc-gaming-set.907600/page-77#post-19182294

G_plusone likes this.
  5. moniquedou Donut Sep 24, 2018

moniquedou, Sep 24, 2018 :
    a guy?
    why not a girl?

I'm among the 1000 players that are receiving a board, and last time a checked i was a girl ;)

G_plusone likes this.
  6. V1534833900807 Froyo Sep 24, 2018

V1534833900807, Sep 24, 2018 :
    As Tina Turner said"what's love got to do with it" I am a male where does your genetic inheritance come into Crax?
    I agree with you, who's established the"gender"of Crax,so many people are caught up with totally irrelevant issues, good Vs evil, Freudian dystopia I was going to reply with Jung but would have just added more distraction.
    There have been similar teaser problems set in the past. Congratulations on being one of the 1000, I am looking forward to hearing the threads as things will now change, don't lose sight of the problem in hand with the emotive, this is Technology and addresses many issues that should have already become apparent to the ones that have learned the old adage " read the question".
    On a final note speech synthesis eg. Alexa or Bixby does that mean that they're male and female?

G_plusone likes this.
  7. Themurtuza Jelly Bean Sep 24, 2018

Themurtuza, Sep 24, 2018 :
    Whoaa hold your horses. Lets fight for feminism and women empowerment any other time, not on this totally unintentional and stupidly naive statement regarding some puzzle game..

8. Themurtuza Jelly Bean Sep 24, 2018

Themurtuza, Sep 24, 2018 :
    Afaik only first 1000 gonna get it. May be they release it to public after competion gets over.

9. moniquedou Donut Sep 25, 2018

moniquedou, Sep 25, 2018 :
    haha i hate feminism. I just don't like it that in most cases the guys don't think you can be smart because you're a girl. Trust me, it's pretty anoying to be seen as stupid before they even know you because you're a girl, and to see the shock in their face because you're actually pretty smart;)

G_plusone likes this.
  10. Themurtuza Jelly Bean Sep 25, 2018

Themurtuza, Sep 25, 2018 :
    Actually You are wrong in your perception, from where i belong (India) most of the time girls are toppers in almost all Competitive exams, and considered smarter then guys in general. Don't know why and how you facing such dilemmas from guys around you?

Sparshjain112 and G_plusone like this.