Crackables Hardware Round: What You Need To Succeed

1. DarkSJ1998 Honeycomb Sep 28, 2018

DarkSJ1998, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Was already sleeping... I asked it around 12:30 am [e]1f602[/e]

2. _shivamshukla_ Gingerbread Sep 28, 2018

_shivamshukla_, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Round 2 was a failure!

First of all the contest started 2 hrs late than the original time it was suppose to get started due to the syncing problem between the phone & the device. After clearing the tier 1 & 2, the hardware board stopped working and crashes every single time. Infact even at this time the board is not working properly. As soon as I turn on the board, it says only one sentence & crashes. I literally tried thousand's of times but still to no avail it keeps on crashing.

A couple of time, i completed the recording of tier 3 but still it doesn't read anything! It was frustrating like hell. I legit spent 5-6 hours on this thing but this ain't gonna work.
    1538107841267.jpg
    Most of the people took a leave from their work & participated in this event. But it was full of bugs, unorganised & laggy. Didn't expected such terrible experience after the incredible Round 1! Round 2 was literally a waste of time.

It was having a tremendous amount of potential, but the execution was the worst! [e]1f44e[/e]

LucarioShiny, AMG, Afzal Khan and 2 others like this.
  3. vy74u745 Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

vy74u745, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Agreed on the failure part. I was able to get past puzzle 3, but I got stuck on puzzle 5 as my board just simply froze after inputting the correct answer.

_shivamshukla_ likes this.
  4. nadeemabd Gingerbread Sep 28, 2018

nadeemabd, Sep 28, 2018 :
    That means you probably input the wrong answer. If don't input the correct voice message then the board will lockdown, and you'd have to restart it. If you input the correct answer it will go ahead. That's what happened to me.

5. vy74u745 Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

vy74u745, Sep 28, 2018 :
    The answer is correct, I tried about 30 times already. Finally I gave up.

6. aris Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2018

7. Anish_Christo Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

Anish_Christo, Sep 28, 2018 :
    you kidding me !! Chuck work... Solve the puzzles !!

8. nincsilyenxx Donut Sep 28, 2018

nincsilyenxx, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Im just gonna write down MY personal problems.

Round 2 was due to start at 2pm for me, syncing issue was reported and they said that we should try later etc... (if its the first 6 to go through you are already dead if you are not trying to sync every second) then it suddenly started out of nowhere.

For the 2nd puzzle i had a problem with one of my knobs that is supposed to select which ring i wanted to turn, it didnt make any sound, i thought im doing it wrong so i kept trying other things, later i found out that my board is not working... restarting it solved the problem but it took some time to figure it out.

Puzzle 3 didnt want to accept my correct answer, after a few tries it worked.

Puzzle 5 was a disaster, the board made 3 beeps after the incorrect tone and if your phone hears that and responds your board is most likely crashed, happened to EVERYBODY (this might was intended, noone knows). After i figured out that i had to put my phone away till i find the correct tones it was all good.

Puzzle 6 was a bigger disaster in my opinion. The phone couldnt recognize the beeps properly, it didnt make the moves it shouldve, i only managed to pass this because someone wrote down the answers, and even though i followed it, it still took me like 30 minutes because the phone didnt do what its supposed to. The decreasing size knob made 2 different beeps, but my phone kept doing only 1.

If this competition is gonna be decided who managed to LUCK into the first 6 im gonna be disappointed, not because of myself but because of others who couldve made it to top 6 but couldnt because of these issues.

Sorry for the long post, peace

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018

moniquedou and AMG like this.
  9. GuitarHero0179 Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2018

GuitarHero0179, Sep 28, 2018 :
    I finished up until the 5th one yesterday evening. Haha after that I had enough puzzling

10. On Droid Eclair Sep 28, 2018

On Droid, Sep 28, 2018 :
    It's sad how the only hard obstacle I had was the register screen as it didn't respond when trying to register

11. moniquedou Donut Sep 28, 2018

moniquedou, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Couldn't have explained it better. i had to reset te board after every puzzle because otherwise it wasn't working. and even then it diddn't work most of the time.

12. AlouLouky Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2018

AlouLouky, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Missed this game puzzle completely but i wish goodluck to the next level players,the hardware controller made me curious can anyone posy a pic of the setup?

13. DarkSJ1998 Honeycomb Sep 28, 2018

Yes the game started an hour late, but yep I enjoyed being a part of Round 2! Didn't find any bugs or anything like that... If you aren't able to figure out a puzzle or it rejects what YOU THINK is correct, it doesn't mean that the puzzle is bugged! Many people completed the Round 2 & I personally feel Round 2 was more awesome as compared to Round 1 as it added that freaking awesome Crackables Board to the game! The board was really well designed! Kudos to OnePlus & Google!

14. nincsilyenxx Donut Sep 28, 2018

You really havent found a single issue? Did you start it right away? Well lucky you, you must be in the first couple of ppl then.

15. DarkSJ1998 Honeycomb Sep 28, 2018

Nope I really didn't... It was supposed to start at 5:30 pm IST, but due when I checked, due to Daylight savings & stuff, 8 AM EST was really supposed to be 6:30 pm IST... And, I started at dot 5:30 & was continuosly trying till 6:30, when the board automatically synced.

Regarding Puzzle 5, I also think it was supposed to bug the board if the answer was incorrect. And my board was fine even though the outer black box was completely damaged in shipping. Moreover, I received the board yesterday morning itself!

16. BlueWave22 Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

BlueWave22, Sep 28, 2018 :
    I din't receive the board at all :(

17. LucarioShiny Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

LucarioShiny, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Sure, the board was well designed... But It doesn't work properly. I'm not able to complete the last puzzle, because everytime I insert the solution the board stops working. Apparently some boards are defective, You're lucky.

18. nincsilyenxx Donut Sep 28, 2018

My board was only malfunctioning at puzzle 2 when it didnt make any sound with one of the knobs. Puzzle 5 might be designed like that it should crash the board and you have to reset if you enter the wrong code , thats all good, but puzzle 6 was horrible from the phones side, it wasnt recognizing things etc...

19. UtkarshT26 Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

UtkarshT26, Sep 28, 2018 :
    I'll probably get the device by tomorrow, maybe 2-3 days later. OnePlus had sent it using UPS Worldwide Delivery system, which guarantees 1-3 day delivery according to location. So, isn't it the fault of the courier service provider?

BlueWave22 likes this.
  20. CarlsonNah Cupcake Sep 28, 2018

CarlsonNah, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Please compensate us the times we wasted on working at this buggy contest, I wasted 1 hour only to find out the website having problem.